Characters

Alstromeria

Florian Society Member
All characters will be submitted and scrutinized here. Your character will need all of the following:

Name: Self explanatory 

Grade: This roleplay takes place starting in a high school, your options are 9-12

Age: Between 14 and 18, your age does not affect your stats

Sexuality: Self explanatory

Appearance:

Height:

Weight:

Hair:

Eyes:

Personality: [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]I need a good two paragraphs for this at the minimum[/COLOR]

Bio: I[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] need a good two paragraphs for this at the minimum[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Class: I will only be accepting one of each class. Your classes are:[/COLOR]

Warrior, Knight, Wanderer, Thief, Bandit, Hunter, Sorcerer, Pyromancer, Cleric, and Deprived

Stats: Your starting stats are determined by the class you pick. Your stats will include:

Level: This is determined by your starting class, and will change periodically 

Vitality: This determines your health

Attunement: This determines how many spell slots you have

Endurance: This determines a variety of factors, but mainly stamina

Strength: This determines how heavy of a weapon you can use effectively

Dexterity: This determines a variety of things, mainly use of bows and casting

Resistance: This determines your resistance to damages

Intelligence: This determines pyromancies and sorceries you can use

Faith: This determines miracles you can use

Attatched to the homepage will be a link to the wikia for you to determine stats.

Gear: This is dependant on your starting class. Will be updated periodically.

Please note: During the RP, I would like individuals to have their inventory listed in a spoiler.

I reserve the right to accept or reject any characters, however, if your CS is lacking, other players have the ability to point out your mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back