• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Characters] The Concept: Living Amnesia

Kiyoko Tomoe

The Donut Goddess
Character Creation Thread

Introduction
In this RP, every little bit of memory each character has matters greatly. As such, each character will have a unique status as to what they remember through the amnesia. The character creation process, as a result of the many elements and player to player interactions required to make each character, is complex although very beneficial as it gives players an understanding and a sense of how to interact with each other both inside and outside of the RP. Although I am the GM, I am no exception to this character creation process, and as such I will be interacting as openly as the rest of you will be, whether it be in the OOC, PMs, or any other method we may come up with to make this process as fun and efficient as possible.

Character Table
PlayerUsed NameReal NameMemoryEmotional Tie #1Emotional Tie #2
Chachalotte Chachalotte Stewart WrightStewart WrightMemory #1 (I Am Me)Love ( Nephalem Nephalem )
Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe AmaneNishimura HinaMemory #2 (My Name?)N/AN/A
Celeste-Ominous Celeste-Ominous GlassesMin-Su YongMemory #3 (I Remember You)Trust ( LocKeii LocKeii )Mistrust ( A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight )
LocKeii LocKeii CrossHadrian KingMemory #4 (Murder)
Necromantic Necromantic ScarsKaito DresdenMemory #5 (I'm Dead)Curiosity ( AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 )Hatred ( Pyosimros Pyosimros )
WickedDreams WickedDreams Memory #6 (Explosives!)Curiosity (@)Fear ( AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 )
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 RontarazArchie YataMemory #7 (Bonfire?)
Pyosimros Pyosimros ApolloTo Be DoneMemory #8 (Goodbye...)Love (@)Mistrust (@)
Nephalem Nephalem ZeldaFlorence ConstantineMemory #9 (Amnesiac)Love ( Chachalotte Chachalotte )
Nano Nano NilLes LiddelleMemory #10 (The Insider)Love ( A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight )Mistrust (@)
BluEndings BluEndings KarmaMemory #11 (Who Am I?)Trust (@)Hatred (@)
A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight FenderWill GisbertMemory #12 (Who Are You?)Curiosity ( Pyosimros Pyosimros )Mistrust (@)
Isomia.n Isomia.n BirdAna BarnetteMemory #13 (The Outsider)Trust ( LocKeii LocKeii )

Emotional Ties
TrustLoveCuriosityHatredFearMistrust
[1 Spot Left][All Taken][1 Spot Left][2 Spots Left][3 Spots Left][All Taken]
Celeste-Ominous Celeste-Ominous Chachalotte Chachalotte Necromantic Necromantic Necromantic Necromantic WickedDreams WickedDreams Pyosimros Pyosimros
Isomia.n Isomia.n Pyosimros Pyosimros A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight BluEndings BluEndings Open A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight
BluEndings BluEndings Nephalem Nephalem WickedDreams WickedDreams OpenOpen Nano Nano
Open Necromantic Necromantic OpenOpenOpen Celeste-Ominous Celeste-Ominous

Character Sheet

Appearance
(Must be an anime-style image. You may include written description, however written description is not an alternative for an image.)

Used Name
(The name they will use in the actual RP. Must be different than their real name unless they possess Memory #1 (I Am Me). See Memory Types for further explanation.)

Real Name
(The name of the character from before the amnesia hit and they woke up in the room with everyone else. Must be different than their used name, with the exception of the character with Memory #1 (I Am Me). See Memory Types for further explanation.)

(Simple, the character's age. While their exact age may or may not be remembered by the character in the RP, this will allow a general idea of the character's visual age by the other characters within the RP. Must be between the ages of Sixteen and Twenty.)

(This is merely the character's gender. Nothing special is needed here, just their gender.)

Memory Type
(This is the character's Memory Type. All that needs to be included here is the memory type they possess, and nothing else.)

(Murder Victim)
(This is a section only for the character with Memory #4 (Murder) to place both the real and used name of the character in which they remember killing. Otherwise, ignore this section entirely.)

Emotional Tie #1
(Will be one of the three listed under Emotional Tie #1 in the Emotional Ties section. Formatting should simply be the emotion, with underneath it being slight description of who it's toward and how strong the emotion is or what the emotion entails. For example, for Love, the player would state which character it's toward and if it's a family-like love, a lover sort of love, love as a best friend, etc. The character with Memory #2 (My Name?) will not have this field at all.)

Emotional Tie #2
(Like Emotional Tie #1, this will be one of the emotions listed under Emotional Tie #2 in the Emotional Ties section. Same formatting as Emotional Tie #1. The character with Memory #2 (My Name?) will not have this field at all.)

Personality
(Lastly will be their personality. While their personality in individual interactions will be determined by their memories and emotional ties relating to said other individual, this is their overall personality that they will follow. As the character has amnesia, there won't be too much to describe. This will be a mere paragraph or two about the nature of their personality, which shouldn't include any mental illnesses, personality disorders, etc., as they're somewhat a blank slate due to the amnesia.)​

Memory Types
A character can only have one of the following memory types, and only one character can possess each memory type. Memory #1 (My Name) and Memory #2 (I Am Me) may seem the same as one another, however there are differences to be had in those memory types.

1. (I Am Me) One character will remember their own name from before their 'amnesia', but not the names of anyone else. As a result of remembering their original name, they use it instead of a post-amnesia name.
  2. (My Name?) One character will remember their own name from before their 'amnesia', but not the names of anyone else. As a result of remembering their original name, they use it instead of a post-amnesia name.
  3. (I Recognize You) One character will remember everyone's name but their own from before the amnesia case. However, they will have a strong feeling they shouldn't talk about those names with anyone.
  4. (Murder) One character will remember killing another member of the group, despite that other person still being alive and present. (Include the name of the remembered character in Memory Type Specifics.)
  5. (I'm Dead) One character will remember dying, however will not be the one that the prior character remembers killing.
  6. (Explosives!) One character will remember an explosion, however cannot see any details such as what was blown up, where at, or how big the explosion was.
  7. (Bonfire?) One character will remember a feeling of being burnt alive, though will be perfectly fine physically.
  8. (Goodbye...) One character will remember bits and pieces of farewells with every other character, however will not be able to remember any names or key details about each person's farewell such as when, where, or why.
  9. (Amnesiac) One character will have absolutely no recollection of anything before waking up.
  10. (Insider) One character will recognize the layout and appearance of the building they're in.
  11. (Who Am I?) One character will know absolutely nothing about themselves, perpetually questioning of their identity.
  12. (Who Are You?) One character will have memories of being face-to-face with another character, though won't know anything about the person nor the memories themselves.
  13. (Outsider) One character will remember that they have no memories of those around them.
Memory #1 (I Am Me) gives the character usage of their original name, and thus they'll possess no reason to make use of a new name. The character in possession of their original name will be recognizable by the person with memory #3 (I Recognize You) as using their real name rather than a post-amnesia name.

Memory #2 (My Name?) gives the character memory of their original name, however they will not make use of it around others, having the feeling that they shouldn't make use of it in any way. (This memory has a secret element available only to the player whose character possesses it)

Memory #3 (I Recognize You) requires that the player in question get an official name from every other character, which will be different than the name they use within the RP besides the character with memory #1 (My Name). Additionally, they have a strong feeling they shouldn't discuss original names with everyone else, as well as knows they don't know their own original name.

Memory #4 (Murder) can be a memory of killing any character besides the character with memory #4 (I'm Dead). The memory should be something simple, like a fuzzy memory of stabbing someone with a knife or the weight of a gun as the remembered character is shot. (This memory has a secret element available only to the player whose character is remembered in this memory)

Memory #5 (I'm Dead) will not be of any specifics such as how, where, when, or why they died. The character will merely remember death. The character with this memory cannot be the person killed in memory #4 (Murder).

Memory #6 (Explosives!) does not give any faces or locations in mind. The character can only see an explosion in their memory, and will know that the explosion really happened. (This memory has a secret element available only to the player whose character possesses it)

Memory #7 (Bonfire?) gives no recollection of how or why, however gives a clear memory of where the flames burned, and the person with this memory remembers the pain in full of the flames whenever they think of it. (This memory has a secret element available only to the player whose character possesses it)

Memory #8 (Goodbye...) does not grant any memory of names or locations whatsoever. The character will only remember the goodbyes and the faces. (This memory has a secret element available only to the player whose character possesses it)

Memory #9 (Amnesiac) has absolutely no memories from before the amnesia hit and they woke up in the room with everyone else. (This memory has two secret elements available only to the player whose character possesses it, one of which they have a special choice to make in regards to)

Memory #10 (Insider) recognizes the decor and layout of the building very well. The character will feel somewhat comfortable with the building itself. (This memory has a secret element available only to the player whose character possesses it)

Memory #11 (Who Am I?) leaves the character internally questioning who they are, not recognizing their own face in the mirror nor feeling comfortable at the sight of such due to a sense of not being themselves.

Memory #12 (Who Are You?) leaves the character deeply intrigued by the character chosen at random to be the individual they're made to remember. This cannot be the character with Memory #11 (Who Am I?). They won't know anything about the character besides at one point being face-to-face in what's not a meet-up between mere acquaintances, however only knowing there's more to it and not remembering any details whatsoever besides memory of being face-to-face.

Memory #13 (The Outsider) will possess absolutely no memories of those around them. They won't feel them as friends, acquaintances; nothing. Unlike Memory #9 (Amnesiac), they don't even have the innate sense that someone around them is responsible, nor that they once knew those they're currently with. However, they still possess Emotional Ties toward them, leaving them confused about the state of their own feelings. (This memory has a secret element available only to the player whose character possesses it)

Emotional Ties
Each character will also have emotional ties to other characters. Unlike the memories, each character gets two of these, and each of these emotional ties will exist within three characters. Two characters cannot have the same emotional tie toward one another (unless you PM me together with a really good way to set it up), however can have the emotional tie toward another character with the same emotional tie or toward a character whom has another character of the same emotional tie toward them.

You will have one emotion from Emotional Tie #1 and one emotion from Emotional Tie #2.

Emotional Tie #1
  1. Trust. You feel a sense of trust toward another character, however feel they don't trust you the same.
  2. Love. You have a slight feeling of love toward another character. Could be the romantic type of love, or the type of love you would have toward a childhood friend or sibling, but it's definitely love and puts them higher in your mind than the other characters.
  3. Curiosity. You're interested by the person, however you cannot figure out why.

Emotional Tie #2
  1. Hatred. You cannot stand the person for some reason, however you know there's nothing for you to hate them about that you can think of. Regardless, it's almost unfathomable that you'll cease to hate them.
  2. Fear. You get shivers down your spine whenever you see them, but you know deep down you have no reason to fear them. Regardless, you know that fear isn't going away any time soon.
  3. Mistrust. You don't trust someone else. It may be as simple as you think they aren't very reliable, or it may be as big as you think that they're the one responsible for everyone's situation. Regardless, you don't trust them, and don't think you'll come to trust them any time soon.

All characters with the emotional tie of Fear are to have said emotion toward the same person. Those with this emotion cannot have Trust or Hatred toward the same person that their Fear is directed toward.

The character that is remembered in memory #4 (Murder) cannot have Hatred or Mistrust toward the character with memory #4 (Murder). In other words, the character who remembers killing someone cannot be suspected, consciously or unconsciously, by the one they remember killing.

Love can be toward any character except the character with memory #3 (I Recognize You). Additionally, the character with Memory #3 (I Recognize You) cannot have Love toward another character.

The character with Memory #2 (My Name?) will not have any Emotional Ties to other characters. While this may take away from their character creation experience, they're "reimbursed" through means of the RP itself.

The character with Memory #12 (Who Are You?) will automatically be assigned the Emotional Tie of Curiosity toward their chosen other character. This means they will not have a choice of Emotional Tie #1 nor whom it's toward.

Last, but not least, I will say this. It's very likely at least one character is going to be "killed off" in some way or another. The spread of emotional ties and memories could potentially determine how many characters will die, when they'll die, where they'll die, and why, however it will inevitably rely on what each and every character does in the RP, and what choices each and every character makes.

Last edited:
tumblr_static_tumblr_m30fmmpyfm1r877bvo1_500.gif

• 125655.jpg
    [color= white]

[color= pink]"... Hell if I know."[/color]
    Kaito Dresden

Used Name:
    [color= pink]"Uhm... I.... Call me Scars, I guess."[/color]
    Scars

[color= pink]"Uhm... Think I'm... Nineteen-ish?"[/color]

Male

Orientation:
    [color= pink]"I'm attracted to other men!"[/color]
    Homosexual

Appearance:
    [color= pink]"Kind of.. Pale? Why am I the only one with white hair here? The rest'a you look fuckin' weird."[/color]
    Kaito is aproximately 5'4 in height, with a lithe build to him. The first thing that people might notice about him is the fact that his hair is stark white; given that he's albino, this is a pretty normal trait for him. Due to his albinism, his skin is also extremely pale and without much any freckling, as his body doesn't produce the pigment that would enable his skin to freckle. Along those lines, his eyes are a bright red, though they would naturally be a light blue if they had any pigment to them.

Most of the scarring on his body isn't prominent enough to be noticed, but there is some; there are pinkish rope burn scars that aren't completely healed over around his neck, wrists, and ankles, and a long burn scar on his left cheekbone that... actually came from an accident when he was about two years old- Even if he didn't have amnesia, he wouldn't remember where this scar came from.

His clothes are generally long-sleeved, to protect his melanin-devoid skin from the sun. If it's cold out, he'll also throw on a thick jacket or a hoodie, to prevent himself from being quite so cold. Unlike an anime character, he has multiple different pairs of shirts and pants, and just matches them up by whatever he pulls out of the closet first. He'll probably wear whatever is in the picture on the code I'll use for my post.
    [/color]

Last edited:

Untitled2.png

Glasses

Personal Information

Used Name

"It doesn't really matter does it? Call me Glasses or something..."

Glasses

Real Name

"I can't seem to...recall..."

敏秀 永
Min-Su Yong

"I don't think I'm boring enough to be an adult."

"Do I look like a guy to you?"

Female

Orientation

"I have no frickin' clue dude..."

?

Past

Memory Type

I know their name...why..?

I recognize you.

Ties

Emotional Tie #1

Trust: Hadrian King - Cross

Emotional Tie #2

Mistrust: Will Gisbert - Fender

Personality

"I may act like a salty bitch, but I seriously just need a hug..."

Min-Su seems to rely on sarcasm to deal with her emotions, or rather, not deal with her emotions. Blunt and honest almost to a fault, it is found that most people are quick to trust her intuition. She is a bit of a loner at first glance, but is secretly very clingy to any form of attention she can get, and thrives on it in the most non-egotistical way possible. She is, in a nutshell, a bespectacled, grumpy teddy bear.

Other than that, there's not much known about her.

Last edited:
NOTE: If this code is cut off in any way, please zoom out. Not mobile-friendly!!!
--NAME--
Apollo

--REAL NAME--
???

--AGE--
18-19

--GENDER--
Male

--MEMORY--
Goodbye.... (#8)

--HEIGHT--
5'7"

--WEIGHT--
137lbs
APOLLO-

]

• Personality

Apollo easily fits into someone of the calm and cool variety. Breezily relaxed, the way he talks and handles himself is more akin to a 50 year-old man with an ego problem rather than a 24 year-old adult. His cadence is rather "high-and-mighty" even when not stroking his own ego, and the way he speaks is often needlessly formal.

Apollo's arrogance is perhaps the main setback for others. While adamantly denying it, he often acts as if he's better than others with no basis to put it upon. The man acts rather pompous when questioned of of any accomplishment he's done (not that he remembers), often embellishing facts to stroke his own ego. Due to this arrogance, Apollo can be rather blunt with his opinions as well. Apollo scarcely sugarcoats his words - even if it's needed.

Despite this arrogance and bluntness, Apollo can be a rather kind individual. Lending a hand whenever its needed and working towards the betterment of the group in general, Apollo can often be found attempting to boost the morale of his teammates. Though whether this be an elaborate act of self-preservation or an act of true kindness, Apollo himself is still continuously debating this in his head.

Subsequently after his memory lost, Apollo seems to carry a melancholic undertone to his voice. He possesses feelings as if each has left him or the world in general in some sort of way - though he cannot pinpoint the specific origin of what triggered these emotions towards each person. He generally feels alone in some ways; thinking each has specifically parted with him, whether the fact be true of false. This often leads the man to be more naturally protective over his comrades, ensuring each survives.
*Code by Pyosimros Pyosimros

Last edited:
Florence Constantine
Appearance
With her round pastel lips, usually red in the middle due to habitual biting, and eyes so blue the sky weeps with jealousy, Florence has grown into a rare type of beauty, one that captures and entrances people before they even realize their actions. She has pale white skin and needs SPF 45 just to stay alive. Her naturally brown hair (even her eyebrows and eyelashes) had been dyed to compete with her eyes, and her unique and unorthadox tastes have led her to chop her hair into a fashionably uneven style. She stretches up to the average height of 5'3, with an ectomorphic body type. She always has some bold color painted onto her nails. She gives off an a peculiar yet alluring vibe.
1f54c3333914dcdee31eca27388ba6cd--female-face-drawing-drawing-anime-girl.jpg

Lost Info

Used Name: Zelda
Lost Name: Florence Constantine
Orientation: Who knows?

Amnesia

Memory Type: Memory #9 (Amnesiac)
Emotional Tie #1: Love- Stewart Chachalotte Chachalotte
Emotional Tie #2:

Personal

Personality: Florence is the physical manifestation of sweetness. She is kind, helpful, and reliable. She's the kind of friend that will have written that essay you just remembered you had due in three minutes for you a day ago, or show up at 5 AM to a different town to pick up your wasted ass. In a way, her sweetness is a weakness. Her generosity and selflessness may be exploited by people Florence tries to care for. Florence enjoys a deep relationship with people. Even her friendships require a deep sense of love and commitment. Her heart is soft when it comes to people she trusts, and despite being in an immense amount of emotional pain she will wait until she is all alone to sob into her pillows.

She enjoys organization, even going as far as writing down her friend's schedules in case she has to remind them of something. Despite being a quiet person, Florence is never afraid to speak up, although she does rather enjoy to sit back and observe.

Florence

Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

1f54c3333914dcdee31eca27388ba6cd--female-face-drawing-drawing-anime-girl.jpg

Last edited:
H a d r i a n ♚ K I N G

6QPNB7MdAV4w_iH0VOWE-n3ijvCysFRv0AN2S-HlnU_MHYjG_Lh5ZMDa0N4ilDP4yZMIvGdcwQ=w275-h437-no

Real Name -Hadrian King
Used Name -Cross
Gender -Male
Age -Seventeen
Sexuality -Neutral
Memory -Murder

Tumblr_msexyp0_KWI1sf1o2fo1_5000.png

"The pure and simple truth

is rarely pure and never simple."

A P P E A R A N C E

tumblr_n90wje_BHh71rajjgyo1_1280.png

Facial Appearance: With high cheek bones and slim angles his facial characteristics can be distinguished as aristocratic. Elongated eye lashes frame deep set eyes beneath slightly arched eyebrows. Hues of autumn brown and red wine spill into a pair of dark irises ringed with flecks of golden champagne. His lips are somewhat asymmetrical, the top thinner and less full than the bottom but even in length. Noticeably sharp canines are situated on both sides of his upper and lower gums, the latter however being less prominent. The same shade of cool ivory paint his face and body.

Hair: Rich in pigments and thick in texture it very nearly gives the perfect illusion of naturally pure black hair. In bright lighting however the dark brown strands reflect like burnished copper. The length both in the back and front appear to be considerably long. The front fringe is swept casually to the side, framing his face and hanging just above the tip of his nose while the back ends just beneath the nape of the neck. On occasion loose strands may filter out but the layered cut for the most part prevents it from becoming entirely sloppy.

Clothes: Regarding the black and white uniform he has (or will) awaken in no means of identification could be found in its pockets nor in any of the folded crevices.The only clue appears to be an insignia stitched in silvery thread along the right breast pocket: a cross with a sharpened base and a rose blooming from the center, it's vines delicately wrapped around the extended handles.

Body: Lean in physique his muscle mass is slender and built for swimming or long distance runs. You could say in exchange for brute force he's developed an impressive range of agility and noteworthy stamina. His flexibility is slightly above that of average but except for a few cartwheels and the splits he isn't very acrobatically inclined.

Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, Ect: A circular symbol with strange pointed sides and an intricate inner design is tattooed over the right side of his chest. Strange bumps and indents can be just about seen underneath the black ink. It seems that the tattoo is covering a large and, if the ragged skin is anything to go by, grotesque scar.

qso_Xts_X.png

P E R SO N A L I T Y
It can be said that "Cross" is mature for his age. Maybe it's the easy air of amiability, the steadfast conviction, or perhaps his nearly inexhaustible pool of patience. To his credit most of the aforementioned attributes aren't just a carefully constructed ruse. He is in fact genuinely an engaging person with both charm and wit to match. Unfortunately he may not be as sympathetic as he makes himself out to be. In actuality he's more inclined towards giving brutally honest remarks rather than indulging someones sensitivities. Of course the reality is that the majority would rather be comforted by white lies than face the consequences. Having lost a significant portion of his memories this concept may not be as clear to him from the beginning.

Perhaps the most authentic part of the facade is his self assurance. If there is one thing he is absolutely confident in, it is himself and his ability to succeed. It may on occasion shake hands with vanity but his close awareness of his own limitations and high regards towards competence keeps him relatively well within his bounds. The result is a proficient, forceful sense of tenacity to see what ever goal he has set to the end. As you can imagine there is very few he'd allow to get in his way and he is not above using a number of means to succeed.

giphy.gif

On the other end of the spectrum is his supposed 'well of patience'. In actually however it is more akin to that of a shallow pond, mirror like yet turbulent beneath the surface. There's nothing that irritates him more than idleness and those who seem content to rot in it. By contrast he values efficiency and anything less is worthless to him.

While sympathy isn't exactly his defining virtue he by no means lacks it. It's true that he can be undeniably cruel but more often than naught there's a justification behind it. In this case his morality is hidden among the shadows. The concept of good and bad have little meaning to someone whose perception largely focuses on survival and the best course of action to do so. Perhaps the only exception would be towards those he genuinely holds in high regard as anything less is not worth his time. Having his full attention however is a double edged blade. While on one hand you will have his genuine support and dependability the other holds his obsessive disposition. He will place you upon a pedestal and the moment he becomes aware of any signs of deceit he won't hesitate to repay the sentiment.

Control
Value

Dislikes
Failure
Monotony (Boredom)
Betrayal

Flaws
Cruel
Obsessive
Unpredictable

M E M O R Y

Murder Victim: Do I hear any volunteers? *wiggles eyebrows*

ec4c911ffda0ac6c78f44f17fe0001d1bae1d409_hq.gif

Memory: As a fellow good person I'll let the said volunteer discuss their preferred choice of homicide.

E M O T I O N S

Emotional Tie 1 ||
giphy.gif
|| Up for Grabs

Emotional Tie 2 ||
giphy-_1.gif
|| Up for Grabs

R E L A T I O N S

coming-soon.png

**I'll essentially be filling this up with random Hadrian drabbles about what he thinks about the other charas and where they stand with him.

coded by cycatic

Last edited:
Appearance : Man that is standing on a 5'11 height. His clothes is usually made up of American or Japanese style.

176be7e1b6c0d41843a77ab3dec5cd10.jpg

Real Name
: Stewart Wright

Memory Type : #1 (I'm me) :

Stewart remembrance looks one of the most worse memory he could had remembered with the large amnesia. However, it's a beautiful treasure as it can redeem his self-esteem because he truly know that it's his own name and not a fake name which could have seems a weird concept to follow for Stewart.

Emotional Tie #1
: #Love with Florence ( Nephalem Nephalem )

Emotional Tie #2 :
WIP

Personality :
There is nothing spectacular about Stewart apart from the fact he can do a lot of tasks without even considering the aftermath. What does that mean ? He is the typical troublemaker who is ready for almost anything in order to have fun. Throwing out a bacon on a vegan party ? Done. Pulling out a watergun on your back while you were relaxing ? Done. Shipping peeps who were drunk ? Done.

But even so, Stewart isn't a complete douchebag despise what people think on their first impression. He is just a man with the ideal of making people understand that the world need more fun than actually, even if it's against their will. Even if it's in contrary with himself he is a man with great cultures, open minded and know a large range of facts matched between useful and useless depending on the type of persons. He also likes to secretly read dramatic and fantasy books and did participate in a lot of theaters acting mostly as a comedian as a freelancer.

As one of the most opposite feelings of his own, he enjoy girls who are gentle, silent and caring toward the others as he can't help but felt his heart racing. But since sharing his feelings resulted in his clumsiest manner, plus that he can't really hold this pleasurable feeling, he could annoyed one until she would noticed him more than anybody else.

After his amnesia it is possible that Stewart will be somehow less active on his clown attitude, trying to understand what did happen. He is thankful to have his name remembered because losing himself entirely is already a huge pain for his heart along the one he clearly have feelings for without knowing why.

Last edited:
wip

Objection

HomexxxxxxMemoriaxxxxxxGallery

NIL

@Les_Liddell

Used Name Nil. Real Name Les Liddell. Age Eighteen. Gender Male. Memory Type Memory #10 The Insider. Height 5'9" / 175cm. Weight 136lbs / 61.6kg. Hair Color Brown. Eye Color Blue. Emotional Ties Love x Mistrust

01. Appearance

NIL
    x@Les_Liddell ▪ About

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent blandit ut enim a mattis. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vivamus hendrerit gravida lacinia. Donec quis nisi quis augue commodo tincidunt ac a ante. Donec non pellentesque sapien. Suspendisse vulputate nunc risus, sed efficitur erat condimentum et. Phasellus tempor massa vel lectus fringilla dictum. Vivamus at leo auctor, iaculis sem ultrices, elementum erat. Ut diam mi, commodo sit amet est nec, placerat tempus nisi. Maecenas a eros vel augue hendrerit finibus ac id massa. Aenean tempus enim et dui varius lobortis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent blandit ut enim a mattis. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vivamus hendrerit gravida lacinia. Donec quis nisi quis augue commodo tincidunt ac a ante. Donec non pellentesque sapien. Suspendisse vulputate nunc risus, sed efficitur erat condimentum et. Phasellus tempor massa vel lectus fringilla dictum. Vivamus at leo auctor.

02. Personality

NIL
    x@Les_Liddell ▪ About

Dealing with Nil is quite aptly described to be like a rollercoaster ride. A peacemaker one moment but a trouble magnet the next, there’s no telling the when or the why upon which he will act. In a similar fashion, the boy’s true intentions are often difficult to pinpoint. A trait that has caused many to scratch their heads while wondering what is even going on in that mind of his, Nil can seem like a major airhead one moment while serious and disturbingly perceptive the next, to the point where it almost seems as if that airheaded side to him is all just a façade, though he himself claims that he’s “just an idiot”.

Regardless of his flighty ways, Nil’s enthusiasm is enough to perhaps even warm the air around him by five degrees. If anything, whatever he lacks in keen wit is made up by his bright and springy personality. Of course, this friendly tendency can also prove to be a bit intrusive at times. As someone who doesn’t really have much of a sense of personal space, Nil finds it difficult to tell whether or not he’s completely intruding upon another’s personal bubble and may occasionally end up overstepping his boundaries. He means no ill will, naturally, but not all are too keen on recognizing that fact.

In spite of his busy-body like tendencies and his like for when others choose to rely on him, Nil bears almost a fear of imposing on others. This often leads to him clamming up when it comes to his own issues and refusing to speak his mind even when urged to. Whether it be due to the fear that he might break down if he lets his negativity loose or just a fear that others would be repulsed by his selfishness, you’d sooner see him avoid his friends for a week than get him to openly mope about in front of others, even if it means hiding things from his friends and facing their wrath later.

code by Nano Nano

Last edited:
9WQSPx4.png
r4oCbFL.png
KakgglM.png
NAME. Fender

REAL NAME. Will Gisbert

AGE. 19

GENDER. Male

MEMORY. Who are you? (#12)

EMOTIONAL TIES. Curiosity + Mistrust

HEIGHT. 5’ 10”

WEIGHT. 132 lbs
HgWDDLw.png
PERSONALITY. Fender, at first glance, is just one of those serious, hard-working overachievers who seems to be made of 80 percent grumpiness and 20 percent dry humor. You’d also probably peg him to be the type to be socially inept due to his ever short temper. However, contrary to popular belief, Fender is actually familiar and skilled in the art of socializing. He just chooses not to bother with the trouble since people are a hell of a lot more annoying to deal with than a guitar or a pet.

As someone who hates vulnerability, he’s also the guy who tries not to let the words and actions of strangers affect him too much. Ironically enough, tough as he acts, he’s actually a worrywart and most of his grumpiness comes from this pessimism that counters the unrealistic optimism that he receives from others.

Due to his penchant for picking up the little details about others, Fender is a natural cynic. He finds it hard to remain positive and giving others the benefit of doubt yet when he places his trust and care onto others...he finds it incredibly difficult to take it back. Like a cat, he’s twice as shy more like unfriendly when hurt or betrayed by someone he cares about. But grudgingly the young man ends up often finding himself at home in people he genuinely cares about and is unfortunately prone to being reckless when it comes to protecting his loved ones. If there’s anything he’s afraid of, it’s probably his tendency to be disturbingly (in his eyes) loyal to those who earned it and how vulnerable it leaves him.
GKm7iin.png
MEMORY. Fender recalls nothing about himself except the faint impressions of knowing certain skills like reading, math or musical scales. However, he does remember seeing someone of significance to him at one point in his life. Unfortunately, he remembers little else other than their physical appearance. It frustrates him that he can’t even remember their name or what they were to him but he’s learned to push the matter to the back of his mind and not dwell too much on it at the present time. As such, he tries not to bother the person with his issue with them.

IMMZVvH.png
CURIOSITY. Pyosimros Pyosimros .
For reasons unknown to himself, Fender often finds his eyes being drawn by Apollo with idle, nostalgic curiosity to know how and what he’s doing. He feels as if this action is familiar yet can’t really understand why such annoying individual would produce such a reaction from him. His curiosity frightens him just a tad bit. So Fender often finds himself bristling defensively at him even though, for the most part, Apollo doesn’t seem like a terrible person. Just annoying.

MISTRUST. Name.
UP FOR GRABS. Content here……………………………………………………………………..
pMCXHPZ.png
JIoik0l.jpg

sDhHsy2.jpg

1l32LRM.jpg

J9CobhA.jpg

cuuGGmB.jpg

OuW6PAA.jpg

Warning: Most likely not mobile-friendly. Rendering, design and coding by A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight This code isn't up for grabs. If I see a copy flying around… e v e Don’t test me.

Last edited:
Appearance
XLUCC6nxD7k.jpg

Used Name
Amane

Real Name
Nishimura Hina
(Surname, Given Name)

Memory Type
Memory #2 (My Name?)

Personality
Work In Progress

Ana Barnett
------------------ ------------------
" Bird "

I met a boy
"And I think I'm going crazy"

Used Name || Bird
Real Name || Ana Barnett
Age || 17
Gender || Female
Memory Type || Outsider

8cdc51f9f3b3be1da2f07a208188fdf3.gif

Who never knew the taste of haze
"But bad or good"

|| Appearance ||

True to her 'name' Bird is exceptionally small; standing at just a mere 5'0" with a light and willowy frame to match. At first glance it may look as if she's been washed out, faded and stripped of nearly all color. To her paper pale skin and impossibly light grey eyes it's a strangely convincing possibility. Even her hair in what should've been an ashy brown appeared instead as a dull beige. The attire she found herself wearing further accentuated this with its base colors of only black and white. Apart from the gaudy ribbon collar the silver cross etched onto the cloth sticks out as much as the white roses dotting the base of her platted skirt. A pair of saddle oxfords tie everything together in a strange mix of casual formality.

To him the whole world is a stage
"Seems nothing could"

|| Personality ||

Soft spoken and highly timid it becomes quickly apparent that Bird is unsure of how to hold herself in front of others. Initially this may cause her to shy away from social interactions but a deep rooted fear of abandonment will force her to shove aside her trepidation. As a result she will immediately try to win others favor by conforming to fit their needs all the while neglecting her own. Every act of kindness or even hint of consideration will prompt her to repay it to convince both others and herself that she's useful. Despite her actions however she is dependent by nature and cannot stand being alone for long periods of time. While it is easy to incite Bird's help it is surprisingly difficult to gain her trust and loyalty. To the few that manage it she will latch onto them tightly, exposing her vulnerabilities without a second thought and prioritizing their wants over absolutely everyone elses.

While I am fifty shades of beige
"Take away this tasteless haze of mine"

|| Emotional Tie 1 || Trust ~ Hadrian King LocKeii LocKeii

|| Emotional Tie 2 || Available :)

tumblr_mmx545ac7n1rizen8o1_r2_500.png

|| Relationships ||

Any and all welcome!!

code by spookie spookie

Last edited:
e0f2d0a7a53f5c23162791f80e136644.png

Used Name
"...Used name? What kinda- Jesus, fine... How about Rontaraz? The board almost says it, if you turn your head and squint."

Rontaraz

Real Name
"I don't know, doofus, maybe I wouldn't be calling myself something I read off of a damned skateboard if I knew!"

Archie Yata

"I'd say I'm pretty young. Maybe high school-college age, maybe more, maybe less, who knows anymore. Pretty obvious I don't."

Male

Memory Type - Bonfire?
"H-Hng... GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Archie vividly remembers the pain of being burned alive. Although he will appear as if he were mentally intact, even after such a traumatic memory -premonition? shared experience...?-, he will remain cautious, and, to some extent, genuinely hostile (to varying degrees) around open fires, such as fire pits, camp fires, and, of course, bonfires. When thinking back to this moment, he will often go into shock, reliving the experience as if it were still happening right at that moment, most of the time leaving him in a very vulnerable state. These episodes can be mildly severe (which would essentially be him experiencing the pain but managing to suppress it) or critical (which would be an outright breakdown).

Emotional Tie #1
-Hatred- [Glasses] Celeste-Ominous Celeste-Ominous
"I can't STAND this chick.. Every time I look at 'em, I wanna crack my fist over something and bawl my eyes out. They did something to me, I know they did, or else I would wanna rip out their FUCKIN' GUTS."

Emotional Tie #2
-Trust- [???]

Personality
Archie isn't a very easy person to describe. He can be anxious, over joyed, and depressed all in the same moment. He's an erratic, emotionally unstable, irrationally paranoid wild card who can't even decide on his own next move without a little outside help. Majorly due to this, he is subject to brief depressive slumps and hostile outburst when he feels things are growing to be too much for him to handle. He prefers to bottle his feelings instead of facing them, with or without anyone's help, due to the fact that it feels 'like a pointless effort'. His emotions will almost always boil over because of this, but he has had plenty of practice in the past with this issue it seems as he is masterful at forcing said event away to come again some other awful day.

When not battling his own emotions, Archie is often doing this with those around him. His default mode seems to be 'hostile' and someone must have super glued the switch in place. When he does speak, he is often sarcastic or directly confrontational. While he more often than not will drop an argument before it transitions to full on blows, he has no qualms about pummelling someone into submission or having the exact same happen to him, although he very obviously won't enjoy it. When it is possible to get through to him and make a trust worthy friend, he will open up about his issues (or at least the ones known to him) and show that he's just a self-proclaimed blind sheep in an open clearing.​

Last edited:
Listen to the inward voice

[ Simply Me ]

large.jpg

"You can call me your prince, if you want. I don't mind."

[ be the rebel ]

Appearance
Often mistaken for a guy, Kohaku fits the mold of a pretty boy rather than a handsome girl. With short black hair, so dark it seems almost blue in certain lighting, that she keeps cut and thick eyebrows, everyone seems to mistake her for a guy upon their first meeting. She rarely does anything to combat this, and rarely does she find it pressing enough to correct people's judgement. It doesn't help that she is 5'8" and more lithe and toned than curvy, due to genetics and her active lifestyle, giving her a more masculine build. Even when dressed in crop tops and dresses, people sometimes assume she is a boy in girls' clothing, to her amusement.

Used Name
Kamereon. You know, since they seem to change colors, like her eyes. Seems as good a name as any.

Real Name
Kohaku Koizumi

Being a guy isn't so bad, either.

[ you are ]

Memory Type
Explosives!
Kohaku can remember the loud sounds of panicking, and the vivid display of an explosion. Whenever she thinks about it, it's as if she's there again, the screams echoing in her head, and she can swear she feels the heat of it on her skin. But why can't she remember who was there? Why can't she remember why she was there? Missing these important answers are almost enough to convince her it never happened. But when she closes her eyes and imagines it as she's pictured it a thousand times, the overall consistency of what she does remember and the emotional tidal wave that comes with it proves too strong to be fake.

Personality
Kohaku is a kind and unassuming girl. She respects those around her, even when they might not necessarily return it. That doesn't mean, however, that she is a pushover. She just knows how to hold her tongue and not get easily riled by the more offensive behavior of those who think such things can break her. Even insults about her physical appearance fail to cause more than a momentary sense of exasperation from her.

Preferring to observe from the sideline, she can seem standoffish. But that is definitely not the case. Kohaku enjoys socializing as much as the next person, but tries to keep control of her reactions. In an effort to remain polite, she keeps a rather firm grip on her feelings, and gives off a more demure aura. Though, she is still only nineteen, and when something really excites her or she is truly passionate about something she can't always stifle herself.

Like most people, even if she does have considerable patience, it is possible to get her to her breaking point. In which case, she will not show weakness to herself or others and cry or lash out, but instead erase you from her notice; essentially convincing herself that you mean very little to her or anyone else on this planet, and quite effectively lose any feelings she may have harbored toward you, good or bad.

Kohaku is exceptionally skilled physically, as she has spent nearly her entire life honing her body. Whether through biking, track, gymnastics, fencing, or even dance classes. Due to this competitive and demanding lifestyle, she deals with stress particularly well. She can remain levelheaded in tense situations, using the adrenaline to her advantage, and run through a dozen courses of action without the slightest outward display of panic. Not to say she isn't panicked, but just that she knows how to deal with it without letting it overtake her ability to rationalize.

Perhaps her biggest weakness, is her somewhat naivety in social interactions. She is an intelligent individual, and well-versed on many things, but because she doesn't allow herself to interact with people often, she can be a bit oblivious to some social queues.. She isn't in danger of walking off with the nice man who offered candy, or any such thing. She just sometimes fails to catch onto the joke quick enough, or understand that some people might find certain situations uncomfortable or embarrassing even if she doesn't. Contradictorily, she can usually read someone's intentions well enough. She might not be the most socially savvy, but she definitely isn't a boundless bundle of trust. She studies those around her. And while she's willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt, she certainly is no stranger to the horrors of the world and some of its inhabitants.

[ on the inside ]

Emotional Tie #1
Curiosity: TBD

Emotional Tie #2
Fear: AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Kohaku doesn't know why, but every time she's near him, her skin crawls and she gets a peculiar feeling in the pit of her stomach. Oddly enough, it isn't that she necessarily fears for her safety when around him, but simply fears the sight of him. As if she doesn't fear him, but fears for him being around her.

tumblr_nined7wFpN1r4jf9no5_500.gif
5979dff9df945.png

tumblr_nined7wFpN1r4jf9no4_500.gif

7777986fac66b52c109ba72a3fec1c0f58617ee0_hq.gif

tumblr_nbr219HLb01rhwciwo2_500.gif

tumblr_o5905cymym1v89ei5o1_500.gif

7b1ae8bb4b5eff2b49d4fb2ce6afaade38c417dc_hq.gif

tumblr_nauaa8qm6C1tc36h8o4_500.gif

tumblr_n914dgZGxS1snox6ro1_500.gif

d4cf5eb8a368efb318e9e8d26d5783d907b12a54_hq.gif

tumblr_nca9rhxdzo1rge88yo1_500.gif

WIP