Character

Zamice

No.
Name

Eegez Oycon

Nickname

Egg (but he doesn't like being called it)

Species

Human

Talent

Shadow Blend

Silhouette   - He can mute and time his walking with someone nearby, therefore following them without being noticed as long as he stays nearby.

Generation - Commanding the shadows to take on the form of a weapon, he can use it for combat purposes. The weapon itself is only effective against other talents that are equal to or weaker then his own, as stronger talents and physical strength can destroy the weapon. He can also summon a maximum of 1 weapon at a time, and must recover if it is destroyed by someone else.

Physicality  - Making shadows solid, he can control them like water, using them to block other talents. It is only effective against talents equal to or weaker then his own in strength, by deflecting or negating some of the damage. Like Generation, he can only do it one at a time and can be destroyed by physicality and stronger talents.

TL;DR Timed walking, weapons, shield.

Negation   - An ability automatically triggered, and cannot be used manually, is a last ditch effort to avoid death. It negates all damage for the next few seconds, and causes a coma a few minutes after.
TL;DR Few seconds for recovery, few more minutes to win the battle before causing a coma.

He can only use one of the abilities of the talent at a time, and repetitively using it over a long time OR using a large amount at once causes fatigue, increasing in amount the more that is used. The fatigue can lead to unconsciousness, and then a coma if used to the brink of unconsciousness again soon after the first time.

Male

Appearance

Eegez has jet black hair with streaks of light grey and red eyes (contacts, they're naturally lime coloured).

He also wears a blood red jacket with white parts, including the turned up collar, and a dark grey shirt with black pants and ankle-high boots.

acadamy.jpg

Personality

Eegez identifies as an introvert, valuing few but deep relationships with close friends, but he still likes to be on good terms with most people.

He is rather observant, tending to notice when people are upset or mad through their body actions or other minor details.

Also, he is rather crap at sports, only really standing out in evasion games (dodgeball, tag, ect) and sprinting (short distances only, an't nobody got time for long distance running >:I).

Biography

Mostly TBA.

Growing up, both his parents were rather rich and lived in luxury with him, but despised humans with talents. He didn't follow these thoughts but kept it to himself.

Neither of his parents really acknowledged him much, being to focused in their posh lives, making Eegez growing distant from them.

Upon turning 12, he discovered talents inside himself that had been dormant for this life.

Not wanting to hated by his parents, he faked his own death then ran away from home three days later after discovering neither parent noticed.

Quirks

He is relatively quiet, even when walking he makes very little noise by default.

Relatives

Mother and father, neither noticing his absence.

Other

He keeps two thin needles in the back of his boots, one in each, which can be used for a weapon in a pinch.

le weapone.png

(The one being used to stab the guy in the neck, yeah, you see the little needle/spear/spike thingy XD)

Reason for enrolling at Helios academy

Never having proper training for his talent, he wanted help to master it so he could be helpful to others without accidentally hurting them.

Dorm Room

Door room 2

If there is anything you think is OP (talent cough cough) tell me :3

although you already know that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name

Eegez Oycon

Nickname

Egg (but he doesn't like being called it)

Species

Human

Talent

Shadow Blend

Silhouette   - He can mute and time his walking with someone nearby, therefore following them without being noticed as long as he stays nearby.

Generation - Commanding the shadows to take on the form of a weapon, he can use it for combat purposes. The weapon itself is only effective against other talents that are equal to or weaker then his own, as stronger talents and physical strength can destroy the weapon. He can also summon a maximum of 1 weapon at a time, and must recover if it is destroyed by someone else.

Physicality  - Making shadows solid, he can control them like water, using them to block other talents. It is only effective against talents equal to or weaker then his own in strength, by deflecting or negating some of the damage. Like Generation, he can only do it one at a time and can be destroyed by physicality and stronger talents.

TL;DR Timed walking, weapons, shield.

Negation   - An ability automatically triggered, and cannot be used manually, is a last ditch effort to avoid death. It negates all damage for the next few seconds, and causes a coma a few minutes after.
TL;DR Few seconds for recovery, few more minutes to win the battle before causing a coma.

He can only use one of the abilities of the talent at a time, and repetitively using it over a long time OR using a large amount at once causes fatigue, increasing in amount the more that is used. The fatigue can lead to unconsciousness, and then a coma if used to the brink of unconsciousness again soon after the first time.

Male

Appearance

Eegez has jet black hair with streaks of light grey and red eyes (contacts, they're naturally lime coloured).

He also wears a blood red jacket with white parts, including the turned up collar, and a dark grey shirt with black pants and ankle-high boots.

View attachment 207923

Personality

Eegez identifies as an introvert, valuing few but deep relationships with close friends, but he still likes to be on good terms with most people.

He is rather observant, tending to notice when people are upset or mad through their body actions or other minor details.

Also, he is rather crap at sports, only really standing out in evasion games (dodgeball, tag, ect) and sprinting (short distances only, an't nobody got time for long distance running >:I).

Biography

Mostly TBA.

Growing up, both his parents were rather rich and lived in luxury with him, but despised humans with talents. He didn't follow these thoughts but kept it to himself.

Neither of his parents really acknowledged him much, being to focused in their posh lives, making Eegez growing distant from them.

Upon turning 12, he discovered talents inside himself that had been dormant for this life.

Not wanting to hated by his parents, he faked his own death then ran away from home three days later after discovering neither parent noticed.

Quirks

He is relatively quiet, even when walking he makes very little noise by default.

Relatives

Mother and father, neither noticing his absence.

Other

He keeps two thin needles in the back of his boots, one in each, which can be used for a weapon in a pinch.

View attachment 207966

(The one being used to stab the guy in the neck, yeah, you see the little needle/spear/spike thingy XD)

Reason for enrolling at Helios academy

Never having proper training for his talent, he wanted help to master it so he could be helpful to others without accidentally hurting them.

Dorm Room

I'll edit this later >.>

If there is anything you think is OP (talent cough cough) tell me :3

although you already know that.

xD  Accepted!!~ (In fact, you're one of the most limited talent-wise, although I think this means you have good opportunity to develop throughout thanks to training, I'd be wary of the PE instructor, the combat one, as his talent is way powerful which means like, most of his abilities won't work in that, especially cus' the guys also super strong~) :3 :D X3 xD  

xD  Accepted!!~ (In fact, you're one of the most limited talent-wise, although I think this means you have good opportunity to develop throughout thanks to training, I'd be wary of the PE instructor, the combat one, as his talent is way powerful which means like, most of his abilities won't work in that, especially cus' the guys also super strong~) :3 :D X3 xD  

Limited!?

If I had known that, I wouldn't of made him so weak xD

I was trying to make him not so OP - lets just chalk it up to the lack of training :3 

Also, I join in whenever right?

Plez tell meh my dormeh ;-;

xD  Yes, also you're dorm?~ I'll post that in a moment!!~

Limited!?

If I had known that, I wouldn't of made him so weak xD

I was trying to make him not so OP - lets just chalk it up to the lack of training :3 

xD  Lol~ :3 :D X3 xD  

Which combat one lol. I'm guessing the physical 

he is a shadow blender so i wondered if he had a blender with him and yes you are thoroughly fucked against both of them,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back