Character Sign-Up Sheet

Hibiscus

Just Relaxing

---IMPORTANT---

If you choose to submit a CS for a God or God Companion, you must fill out all areas with extreme detail. As well as the two should be balanced by numbers and an evenness in genders. Note that this is just the bare minimum CS, I encourage you to add more. Note you may only play two God/God Companions at a time and they will not be paired together.

God CS:

Name: (This can be just first name, I don't believe they had surnames)

Nickname: (AKA Holo the Wise Wolf, something on those lines)

Divinity: (Holo was the God of Harvest, what is your divine power over?)

Animal Form: (What is your form as a God? For Holo it was a great wolf, just provide a description unless you can find a picture.)

Appearance: (For this please include an anime picture and a paragraph description; the paragraph should include height, weight, build, and anything else the picture doesn't show such as markings or scars.)

Personality: (A paragraph or two describing personality)

Strengths/Weaknesses: (2 to 3 for each, these can be mental, physical, emotional, etc.)

History: (Origin of your deity, are they well liked or disliked, much human contact, why are they leaving now?)

Other: (Any other details you want to include)

God Companion CS:

Name: (Should include first and surname)

Nickname: (If any you've earned from your trade)

Occupation: (Make this reasonable as you must be able to support yourself and a God eventually)

Appearance: (For this please include an anime picture and a paragraph description; the paragraph should include height, weight, build, and anything else the picture doesn't show such as markings or scars.)

Personality: (A paragraph or two describing personality)

Strengths/Weaknesses: (2 to 3 for each, these can be mental, physical, emotional, etc.)

History: (Home life, how your trade started, and important milestones upon reaching this point.)

Other: (Any other details you want to include)

---IMPORTANT---

If you choose to not play either a God or God Companion, then you can play pretty much anything in the medieval world! From a lowly beggar to a Mayor, the door is open as long as you make a character that will grow the story. You can make as many NPCs as you like, but be reasonable in their ability to hinder or help the travels of the God/GCs. This is just the bare minimum and I encourage you to add more.

CS:

Name: (First and surname)

Nickname: (If any you've earned from your life or trade)

Occupation: (This can be anything as long as it pertains to the medieval setting)

Appearance: (Only an anime picture is required, though I'd recommend including height, weight, and build)

Personality: (A paragraph describing personality)

Church Affiliation: (Will they be for or against helping the Gods, or will they turn them into the church if they catch them?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back