Character Sheets.

BlackRose

I'm soaring in the sky keeping my head held high.
Here is where you'll post your character sheets! Make sure there's diversity please! No one wants everyone's character to go through the same trials and errors as another. Make sure your character is unique and different from everyone else's character in many ways. So please keep that in mind while creating a character and I recommend reading everyone else's character sheets. Also if you decide to give your character a back story don't write it all down here wait until there's a point in the Rp where your character can make a shocking revelation of their past! That'll make things much more interesting! Thank you and have a great time with the RP!☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Character sheet format!

Name:

Nickname: (Give your character a interesting Nickname if you want maybe it has a story behind it. ;) )

Personality: (What's your Character like? Are they funny, sweet, naive? Tell us a few characteristics but don't make them a Mary Sue or Gary Lou. Make them interesting k. (^∇^))

Bio:(Tell us where your characters home town is, their parents name, just a few little things about their past and then reveal it later. It makes things more interesting for the other players as they make things interesting for you in turn. It's a give and take situation. ( ^ω^ ))

Appearance: (What does your character look like. Feel free to post a few pictures or a description but if you do decide to post a picture please refrain from posting any anime. This is a realistic Rp but I'm still debating on whether or not I will create a anime edition. )

Other: (Did we miss any of your characters tattoos or scars? Any pets or favorite cars they own? This is for any other little bits of info on your character. Remember don't reveal everything! ( ^ω^ ))

•Feel free to customize the character sheet but do remember to follow the form. Also I reserve the rights to reject your character. If you have been rejected and you'd like a reasoning from me do not post it here. Either post it in the Q&A page or send me a PM and if you are polite towards me I will be happy to politely reply back. Have fun everyone!!!!

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

-------------------------------------

My skelly will be coming soon please do not post until I post a open sign please. Thank you!

/(=^x^=)\

Users who are viewing this thread

Back