Character Sheet

Lexielai

Cal Bear
Character Sheet

Please read ALL rules prior to writing a character sheet. I've specified some paragraph numbers to give you an idea of how in-depth I'm looking for. Feel free to write more than the ranges I give; that makes me feel all happy and gooey inside =)

If you'd like to add a tinge of spice to your character, you may opt to have a secret background. You must send me a PM with details on said background and I must approve. That said and done, you'll then be allowed to keep certain parts of your public Character Sheet a secret and keep yourself a mystery to your fellow players.

Character Requirements

1. There may be no trained Jedi or Sith (as in trained to use the Force). Untrained force users or people with exposure to force users are fine, but keep in mind your character is supposed to have little clue about what the hell they're doing when it comes to the Force.
  2. Your character must have a reason to be aboard a space station in orbit over Talos Prime, a backwater Outer Rim planet where our roleplay will begin. You will also need to be aware that your character must be willing to board The Traveler to escape the space station's imminent destruction, stay with the crew while they try to escape Talos Prime, and then stick around for their adventures thereafter. Feel free to be creative about how you go about this.
  3. Recall that our characters are not galactic badasses. They are flawed, beginner adventurers who are meant to grow A LOT. Remember that you start off as a shitty, level one noob.
  4. There are currently (4/4) Force-Sensitive characters.
  5. All of these rules will be on you! Have fun =)

star-wars-empire-needs-you.jpg

Name: Include aliases, titles, nicknames, etc.

Species/Droid Type: Required. Most Star Wars species permitted. Specify your primary function if droid.

Description: Required. Write out a physical description of your character (1 paragraph)

Personality: Required. If you're having trouble with this, here are some ideas: personal temperament, habits, quirks, sense of humor, hobbies, agreeableness, outlook, integrity, etc. (1-2 paragraphs)

Background: Write an in-depth summary of your character’s history. You may instead write [SECRET] here if I've approved of your secret background. (2-4 paragraphs)

Skills: Required. Choose 1-4 of your character's IMPORTANT skills you want to emphasize. These will affect dice mechanics and my decisions regarding your character. View skill list below.

Weapon(s) of Choice: Your character's go-to weapon. You may have up to 2. Dual-wielded weapons would count as 2.

Important Items: Optional. List any items of personal significance to your character here. Example: Your mother's necklace.

Motivations: Required. Think about why your character is out on this adventure. "Do you want money? Do you just want a thrill? Are you looking for something or someone? Do you want vengeance? Are you on the run and need somewhere to hide? Why are you here?" You may instead write [SECRET] here if your motivation relates to an approved secret background.

Character Quest: Optional. If you'd like me to tie in a part of your character's past (such as a past enemy or mentor), or help you achieve your character's main goal (such as revenge or finding your lost brother), then write YES or NO. If you want to trust ME to decide the specifics and make it custom spicy, don't add anything more. If you have a specific vision for a few details, like who it involves, then add it here. If you'd like to keep these details of your Character Quest secret and you've sent me a PM about it, you may write [SECRET] here.

Skill List

You may choose up to 4 skills from this list that your want to emphasize in your character. If you'd like a custom skill, send me a PM.

Skill

Description

Melee Combat

Fighting with melee weapons and/or unarmed combat

Ranged Combat

Shooting with blasters, gun turrets, and/or other ranged weapons

Knowledge [Galactic Lore]

Random Trivia. Knowledge of cultures and/or experience from travelling.

Knowledge [Education]

Knowledge of the sciences, politics, mathematics, history, etc.

Knowledge [Underworld]

Street Smarts. Familiarity with what's going on in the criminal world.

Mechanics

Repairing and/or constructing technology, including droids.

Piloting

Flying a starship or speeder. Skill in space combat.

Computers

Using computers and slicing, which is hacking in Star Wars.

Deception

Lying, pretending, and generally deceiving people.

Persuasion

Convincing, intimidating, seducing, and/or coercing people.

Medicine

Treating injuries and/or diseases in people.

Stealth

Sneaking around. Sleight of hand and theft.

Perception

General awareness. Also includes ability to gather information.

Athletics

Physically demanded activities. Acrobatics, climbing, swimming, running, etc.

Insight

Strong intuition/gut-feeling. Ability to discern lies.

Survival

Adapting and improvising with limited resources. Often for survival.

Resilience

Endurance and stamina. Ability to endure pain.

Force-Sensitivity

You are sensitive to the Force. You may receive visions or messages (from your local Lexielai), and/or learn to use it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back