Character Sheet

a simpler name

Ultimate Hope Bagel
Please send your character sheets to me in a private conversation. I'm going to assign some roles to some of the characters and give them a secret ability. No one should know much about your character so I'm going to make a student E-Handbook so you guys actually know  who you're talking to.

Character Sheet

Name : (Please provide Kanji and Romaji. If can't, just write it in Romaji. If your character is foreign, then right it the way it would have to be written .The order is family name,given name)

Appearance : (Please provide an anime picture if you can. If not, a realistic one or a description would suffice)

[SIZE= 14px]Dislikes: (List 3)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Blood Type:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Date of Birth:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Height:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Weight:[/SIZE]

Personality:

Backstory:

SHSL : (You are allowed to take SHSLs of previous students such as SHSL Detective or SHSL Lucky Student. There is also the SHSL Reserve Course Student.....more on that if one of you actually takes it)

Stats: (Please assign stats that make sense to your talent and backstory. Don't be the SHSL Doll Maker and have 30 for your strength. Don't worry. You can increase your stats later on. The total stat points should be 70)

• Strength: (Will affect how much stuff you can carry and how good you are at hitting(Max 30))
  • Speed:(Affects you maximum speed(Max 30))
  • Finesse:(Affects how well you can lie when people examine you and how much mindless evidence you leave behind(Max 30))
  • Luck: (Affects your chances of dying. 30 is Nagito level (Max 30))
  • Intelligence: (Affects your chances of finding clues and will help you form them together(Max 30))
  • Agility:(Affects your chances of dodging and traversing difficult obstacles(Max 30))
  • Dexterity: (Affects your health and stamina. (Max 30))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back