Character Sheet (Writer's Style)

Aster

travelling satelite
Long and complex explanations are never my thing so to cut to the chase: Create a CS for yourself.

Be real. Be honest.

It's introductions more or less, in the form of a character sheet. I'm sure, we writers/roleplayers are just as interesting as the characters we write out.

Here's the general CS base. Feel free to disclose any information you feel safe to do so.

Name:

Alias:

Appearance:

Personality:

Dislikes:

History:

Hobbies:

Quirks:

Extra:

Ah, since I'm the first post. Here goes:

Name: Classified.

Alias: Aster.

Appearance: Short, cropped ash blonde hair & fair skin| Small build | A mole on the left cheek and one in the center of my right eye

Personality: Lazy as you can tell by the lack of effort put into this sheet. I'm a terrible example.

Likes: When people play with my hair | Tiramisu | Money (eyy)

Dislikes: People who don't help out even though they can and should | People who talk when you have headphones in (please stop.)

History: Parents divorced at 16 | Raised by single mother | Has two younger siblings | Currently studying Entertainment/Performing Arts & regretting it

Hobbies: Write | Draw | Read | Dance (I gave up cause I'm lazy)

Quirks: If I'm close to someone, I tend to run my thumb over their nails when I'm bored. | I'm bias towards certain star signs even though I don't believe in astrology.

Extra:  I don't watch TV. Don't ask why. | I'm a major foodie. | I have flat foot and slight scoliosis | I'm the best most reckless driver in my group of friends.

Tbh this is very half-assed but you get the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back