Character Sheet Skeleton

coold00d12

Just a man on a mission... A boring mission.

Nation CS
Nation Continent (Anthar or Tharros):

Nation Name:

Nation Flag:

Nation Government Type (Absolutist Monarchy, Republic, etc.):

Major Factions within Nation (Optional, primarily intended for parties within republics:

Nation's Beginning Military Strength (Name special units [Panzer Division, Winged Hussars, Cavalry, etc.], no more than 50,000):

Nation's Beginning Economic Strength (Using 'Economy Points', no more than 15 economy):

Nation's Beginning Stability (Use 'Stability Percentage', ex: 15%, the people are on the verge of rebellion. No higher than 80%):

Nation History/Description (Three sentences at least):

Additional Nation Information:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Leader CS
Leader Name/Title (ex: Prime Minister Valos of the Salvin Republic):

Leader Physical Description/Picture (Both preferred, either acceptable. For description, two sentences at least.):

Leader Party/Faction (Optional, see faction in Nation CS.)

Leader Personality Description (Strengths/Weaknesses, make sure these are balanced, one strength per weakness, and vice-versa.)

Additional Leader Information:

-------------------------------------------------------------
OOC Info:
Hey guys! Thanks for moving over to the website! This'll be a bit weird, until we can work out the details. As to rules: Just try to keep to what we did last time, and try not to make yourself over-powered. Also, be as detailed as possible, and use proper grammar. Post your CS's in a separate topic, as I did with Tellgaria. If you have any questions, post 'em below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I forgot to mention this, but you're supposed to make a separate topic for CS's. So, please make a separate topic, copy-paste your info in there, and then I'll hide these posts.  Otherwise, this is a very good, and surprisingly balanced CS.

Important edit! Since we don't have a map as of yet, I decided not to include this, but I've realized that this is necessary! In your CS, please state what continent you are on! Either Anthar (Tellgaria controls most of the south, Nordlandia controls most of the North.), or Tharros ( Polta controls most of the East). @PippyOmega @Thebigcatt @3lflord1278 @Rhakun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back