Character Sheet Questions Thread

Is it possible for Half-elves to be? And if yes, are there anything specific to know about them? (discrimination and such.)

Yes, Half-elves are possible. They typically take a Human main name and Elf Surname. Humans generally do not discriminate, but Elves tend to think lower of Half-elves. Dwarves don't care as long as you're paying.

Wasn't sure where to actually say it, but I edited the possibly I think translation? Sorta put it as a double, since I couldn't think of a good single preposition to a single part of nature.. Dependable on what you'd call part of nature, If it's wrong I'll go figure something more "naturey" out

@NemoTheSurvivor

@Darkiplier

The magic you're looking for would be in the Divine School of Spiritual Magic. However, because of the "example" given, there needs to be lore behind it. In other words, you can start building your CS around it, but hold off on completeing the CS until I can explain how the dark magic ties to Divine magic.

I see.

Also, is it possible that my character could be allowed to learn transformation ? Like, as in when the roleplay starts, he's attempting to, and has done very little (such as, say, slightly shifting his nose or slightly elongating his arms), and throughout the roleplay he smoothly advances, or is it, lore-wise, not possible ? And do fireworks count as alchemy ?

Transformation, as it currently stands, evolved from a Trickster spell, which means you could not learn it as a Divine mage (using spells outside of your school is impossible; it's also why each character is limited to one school of magic). Considering that Divine mages use their magic to either create objects out of light or to use light as a restorative, they most likely could not come up with a transformation spell of their own.

The fireworks being alchemy is yes, for lack of a better place for them. You are technically mixing ingredients and putting the mixtures in jars.

I see. Also, I know the deadline is in a few hours, but can I continue the thing tomorrow ? I started it already and it's posted.

The deadline was for a WIP character sheet, not the final draft. Since you posted a character sheet, you don't have to worry about today's deadline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back