• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Character Sheet for "I Escaped My Cell..."

Wake-N-Bake

Being a dick wont make yours any bigger.

If I like your sheet, that means you're accepted.

Appearance:

Name:

Sexuality:

Beast Spirit:

Beast Spirit Characteristics:

Which emotion sets your Spirit off, when it's running high:

Personality (Optional):

Theme Song:

Other (Optional):

Last edited by a moderator:
large.jpg

Viola Weithers. 

• Basics

20 Female Bisexual

• Persona

Beast Spirit: Wolf Beast Characteristics: Speed and Claws. Along with a pair of sharp canines and a tail. Emotions: Anger Personality: WIP

• Other

<a data-cke-saved-href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiQIc7fG9pA" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiQIc7fG9pA" rel="external nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiQIc7fG9pA</a>

Appearance:
large.gif

Name:
 Maylene Brecca

Sexuality:
 Pan-Sexual

Beast Spirit:
 Fox

Increased Speed
Increased Sight 

Anger

Personality (Optional):
(*)Crazy(*)
(*)Flirty(*)
(*)Sensitive(*)
(*)Convincive(*)
 (*)Hot-Head(*)

Theme Song:
Gangsta x Kehlani

Other (Optional):

I'll fix this up and go into more detail tomorrow~

Appearance:

anarchist-anime-guys-28722.jpg

Name: "My name? That's er... classified... Call me Unit 34."

Gender:  "You really want to know? What do I sound like for you?! I'm male..."

Sexuality:  "Straight. That's all I'm going to say..."

Personality (Optional):  "I would say I'm fiery tempered... With what these damn scientists are talking about, I don't see how I'd be different. It's sink or swim. If these beasts really are that dangerous... Then I need to act like them. I'm still waiting for my first assignment you know! I can't wait to see one... But if I'm not on the job? That's different. But you aren't allowed to see that side of me..."

Theme Song:  "A theme song? We get to choose those? I guess my song is a shame... it's from a game. Ace Combat 5! That old one... It's called Journey Home. It reminds me why I do this... I'm still searching. Searching for something, or someone to protect... something to cherish. I guess it's called a... Journey Home. No pun intended. All my life, I never expected to get an opportunity like this. However, for a strange reason, I feel empty inside. But that's why I choose this song. It's who I am!"

Other (Optional): "Me? I'm a combat engineer. I like to build, to create! The Scientists have me putting trackers and various devices around cities, so that's what I do. I'm a bit average.. poor... with firearms, but my use with technology is superb! I could be teaching at a University if I wanted. I should have... But anyways, they want me to hook up a "stunner" as they call it onto the poor creature we are going to meet. This thing is going to fuck it up! 200 volts over a period of .2 seconds... Are we supposed to kill it with this thing? They said to "capture" it... I'm not to fond of the mission.."

I like to keep my characters mysterious. Trust me, he WILL be revealed, maybe sooner than I think. But you'll see who he is. I like to keep my characters complex, and each thing he does WILL be an internal struggle.

Appearance: (I don't have him drawn, but this is him. Just his eyes are green.)

cfa833252736a4d491a9a4f2d1ee9583.jpg

Name: "Liam Reaver Alaois... But, some just call me 'Nightmare'..."

Sexuality: Bisexual

Beast Spirit: Demon Wolf

Beast Spirit Characteristics: - Wolf-like teeth.
- Sharp Claws.
- Increased speed.
- Heightened senses.
- Ability to work with shadows and dreams. Hence the nickname "Nightmare".
- Eyes turn red once the beast is awakened.

Which emotion sets your Spirit off, when it's running high: Anger and/or grief.

Personality (Optional): He's a bit off, but he's also a fairly lovable guy. He loves causing mischief, though. And he's a bit of a pyromaniac.

Theme Song: Circus for a Psycho by Skillet

Other (Optional): - His ears and tail pop out when excited.
- He loves music.
- He also likes food.

- He's got a bit of an Irish-sounding accent.

Beast form: (Also not drawn, but it looks like this.)

Without wings.png

Appearance:

image.jpeg

Name:

"Talo... That's my name, I mean, if you didn't understand. Well... It stands for Taylor, but just call me Talo, okay?"

"Isn't it rude to ask a lady her age..? But it's twenty for your information"

"I-is that not obvious... I'm a female..."

Sexuality:

"I-I like men of course! B-but I suppose I could swing the other way and like a woman as well if I really loved them..."

Beast Spirit:

"I'm a bit of a cat person, hehe"

"well... I become incredibly fast, my eyes turn red and the most important thing... I get giant claws and sharp, pointy teeth! That's cool, right..? Oh! And a tail! Don't forget the tail. And I'm known to become easy to distract on occasion while in this form..."

image.jpeg

"Let's just say you wouldn't like me when I'm angry, okay?"

Theme Song:

Other :

"du du duuu... Dumdiddily du du duuuuu. W-wait, what are you still doing here! You should.. Go do something else!"

Vail

Appearance:

original.jpg

Medium length, deep black hair, pale skin, and a small stature. Her body is thin with small curves, 

Name:

CharlaVail Pyrrhos Canicus

Nineteen.

Female.

Sexuality:

Heterosexual.

Beast Spirit:

phoenix_tattoo_by_beastboy0-d65apa9.jpg

Phoenix.

Transforms into Phoenix.

Pyrokinesis.

Hair tips turn to flames as a reaction to extreme emotions.

Eyes are bright red and orange.

Is extremely weak in the cold or wet.

Fear, nervousness, anxiety.

Personality (Optional):

A quiet, dark girl who is scared of anything and everything. She is extremely poetic as well. The girl is incredibly honest with a twinge of creepiness.

Theme Song:

Aurora - Nature Boy

Other (Optional):

Clothing

Appearance:

superthumb.jpg

Name:

Unknown; answers by Seiryu

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Beast Spirit:

Azure Dragon

● Abnormaly High strength ●

● Growth of Azure colored scales and change of eyes into Azure colored lizard-like eyes●

● Lighting Generation and Immunity ●

● Fear Induction to Humans/Non-mythological Beasts ●

● Full transformation into an Azure Dragon when pushed to his limits and a constant rampage when in this form ●

● Enhanced regeneration ●

● Growth of Wings ●

Anger, despair

Personality:

TBR

Theme Song:

Gone Forever - Three Days Grace

Other:

Beast Form:

(Tempestuous)_Azure_Dragon_Clan-1.png

Appearance:
Bharail.png

Name: Bharail Seymund (Gestalt)

Sexuality: Asexual

Beast Spirit:
Ifrit- Large, winged beast of fire.

Normal Form:

-Weak Skin

-Fire Immunity

-Able to lift roughly 260lbs. effortlessly

-Able to run up to 50mph.

-Able to process information faster than the average human

Ifrit Form:

dragon_girl_by_maxarkes-d6xnwbj.jpg

-Ifrit form only accessible by triggering her beast spirit

-4X average strength, speed and agility
-Able to burrow underground quickly using her claws and horn

-Skin protects from most weapons. 50cal. guns and attacks from other Beasts can pierce like you'd expect.

-Ability to breathe fire

-Can lift roughly 1000 lbs.

-Severe weakness to water and lightning

-Fire, except her own, temporarily causes her to become stronger and heals her wounds.

-The longer she spends in the Ifrit form, the weaker she becomes until she learns how to control it.

Despair

Personality (Optional):

Normal Form
For the most part, Bharail is quite pleasant. Her smooth, silky voice capable of calming even the most savage of brutes. She

sometimes speaks in riddles and refers to the people who unlocked their beast spirits as "Gods bound by rules". What does she mean?

No idea...

Ifrit Form

???

Theme Song:

Normal Theme

Ifrit Theme

Other (Optional):

As a child, she practiced fencing with her father an mother. At the age of 6, she was already on par with her mother and father, beating them every time

they sparred. She carry's both her mother's rapier and father's parrying dagger with her at all times.

Appearance

Charlotte Akume | Dragon

15+-+1.png

Charlotte is the shortest of the bunch, being 5'3 with fiery pink hair and crystal blue eyes that has a rather oval pupil rather than circular. She has a rather fit build and fair skin. 

Distinguishable features would be her horns, wings, pink marking around her body, her tail, and the fire that often surrounds her body.  

Juliette Akume | Lion

48905510_391x636.jpeg

Juliette is rather average sized, standing at 5'5 with long white hair and purplish blue eyes. She is slim, her skin being fair but at times make look gray and a bit washed out from her hair, causing her to appear slightly sickly but beautiful nonetheless. 

Her most distinguishable feature is her gas mask that she is always seen wearing and her matching leather forearm strap.

Scarlett Akume | Snake

sreEN.png

Scarlett is the most elegant and tallest, coming up to roughly 5'6 and half with a curvy body that is often hidden by wearing kimonos. Although she doesn't mind her body, she'd rather seduce the men with her charm and pretty face. Her long black hair worn in up does and adorn with flowers of the sort, her eyes matching her sister's with the blue shade but being a much deeper blue that have snake slit pupils. And while she might look like she blends in the most of the three, her most distinguishable feature is her pupils that remind people much like snakes.

Name

Charlotte | Juliette | Scarlett 

Charley | Jewel | Star

Charlotte | Juliette | Scarlett 

"  18    |      19    |     24  "

Female 

Sexuality

Bisexual 

Beast Spirit

Chimera

The Chimera is a three headed-three animal hybrid from Greek mythology. When they experimented on a young child who's original name was long gone by the time they were done, the outcome of their tests was three different girls with three different mutations but were stuck in the same body just like the Chimera.

Beast Spirit Characteristics

Charlotte represents the dragon nature of the Chimera, having wings, horns, and even fire-based elemental abilities that she has somewhat of control over. Her ability to fly is as natural as breathing, but while on the topic of of breathing, she also breaths fire as well. Due to the quick nature of a dragon, she herself is also quite quick to attack and is almost unpredictable during battles. In a nature setting, she is able to retract her horns and her wings but if the excitement gets too high, she may forget to hide her features.

Weapon of Choice - Charley summons a war hammer which is able to be infused with her fire elemental and release her power in a more sporadic fashion, just like her personality.

Juliette is the lion, or lioness rather, her strengths is well... Her strength. She has enhanced strength and senses which allows her to fight melee combat well, whether it be with or without a weapon and with extremprecision. Enhanced sense include hearing, feeling, smell, and almost a sixth sense in a way. Her enhanced strength is able to lift about a ton and take about half a ton of impact. While she might not have wings, horns, or elemental control over any element, her stamina is extremely high which allows her to continue fighting much longer than most would be able to especially while maintaining her physical strength. She also has a slight regeneration ability, small cuts and wounds heal within moments but heavier wounds take a bit of time which can range from 10 minutes to a few hours.

Weapon of Choice - Juliet's weapons are two short blades made for short hand combat, something she specializes in. The blades are able to transfer her physical strength in a more efficient manner than would spears or katanas or swords would do.

The last animal in the trio is the snake of which Scarlett is based on, having a venomous bite as well as poisonous claws that can seeping into your blood stream with a single scratch. (However a single kiss from the young lady will remove the toxins from the blood stream, but shhh, don't tell anyone  ;) ~!)She is known to be hard to catch, being able to slip out of any tough situation just like a snake slithering right through your fingertips.. Well that is of corse if she doesn't pounce at you first. Her defense is her highest strength though, being able to dodge attacks as if it were nothing due to her enhanced snake-like vision.

Weapon of Choice - Although it may seem unlikely, Scarlett actually does have a weapon of her own. A sword, not a katana, funny huh? The sword's blade uses the same poison she releases in her bites and wounds, any cut from the sword is able to release the venom into the victim's system much more efficiently than her nail scratches would. 

Which emotion sets your Spirit off, when it's running high

Fear | Anxiety | Adrenaline Rush

Personality 

Just like with real twins, or triples in this case, not all siblings are the same. Well if you'd even call these girls siblings. 

Charlotte claims to be 18, being the youngest out of the three with the more hyper of explosive of personalities. She is very much like a child, seeming to never run out of energy (which isn't even one of her strengths) and has the curiosity of a puppy.

The 'middle child' is Juliette, only being a year older then Charlotte but 5 under from Scarlett. Charlotte is the quiet child, not so much quiet but mute. No one really knows if she can talk or not, not sure if that was a defective gene that occurred during the experiments or simply a choice. But due to her silent nature, she is seen wearing a gas mask around her face constantly and never seems to take it off so that is also another mystery of the mute. Even when she is summoned forward, she comes out wearing the same gas mask. 

Scarlett is the eldest, telling others that she is 24 and is much like a protective older sister to the two younger ones. While its true that if you mess with her sisters, she will come out and destroy you, the other side of her is rather.. 'Flirtatious', often being able to smooth talk her way out of a mess or use her appearance as a distraction as she uses underhand tricks to do other things such as steal your wallet.. or the watch you're wearing.. or perhaps just to get a free drink off of you but either the case she is defiantly the most sly out of the three. Did I also mention she adores little girls?

Other (Optional)

Depending on the situation, one of the girls will come out. The three often take turns switching so each have time on the outside world rather than cooped up but they do all have ways of either denying to come out or forcing themselves out. When they switch, the appearance changes almost in a snap from one girl to the next. They don't really have a 'neutral' stage where all of them or out or all of them are inside, they just sort of switch between.

@Kenpachi Zaraki

Is this roleplay still open and active? O.o  also, sorry if I do something incorrectly I'm still adjusting to this new system on the website. ^^;

I didn't see an OOC section of this RP so that's why I'm posting here heh...

Yes, it's still open.

Sorry about that, I've been mixing Role Plays up. I thought this was a different one, because I didn't read the Title.

Appearance:image.jpeg

Name:

Katerina Peterova 

Female

Sexuality:

Straight 

Beast Spirit:

Harpy 

Large black wings, golden eyes, talons develop on her fingernails. Far sighted, flight 

Anger 

Theme Song: Eminem- Kings never die

tumblr_m8bv0eaaFd1rp72jbo1_500.gif

Name:

First name is unknown. Last name is Skinwalker.

Target looks young, but he is older than most humans.

Target is a male.

Sexuality:

This is unknown.

Beast Spirit:

The target doesn't have a beast spirit. He is a Beast spirit, known infamously as a "Demon". He's currently possessing humans.

A possessed human grows pointed ears and the color of their eyes change red. His hidden characteristics are long claws, wings, sharp teeth and two white horns on the top of his head. He also has super strength in this form.

He usually goes off when someone makes him angry, but if he gets too happy he'll release his "powers" uncontrollably.

Personality:

He's a little bit crazy when he sees blood (because it's his favorite thing to drink), he's mysterious most of the time, he's not really a fighter, but will fight if he has to. You'll find out the rest if you come into contact with him.

Theme Song:

http://youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=lMSkC2PGyTs

Other (Optional):

We have information that the target has taken over the body of a pedestrian named "David Fisher." He looks like this.

2cht00g.jpg

Be careful if you come into contact.

IM READY

dues_ex_cyborg_w1.jpeg

Name: Mason "Henry" Machiavelli

Sexuality: Straight

Gear:

Rp.png

Tech Abilities:

Strength

Boosters

In-fared

Night Vision

Scanning software [Highlights Objects in sight] [Not X-Ray Vision] 

Personality (Optional):

You tell me. [Not literally]

Theme Song:

Other (Optional):

Black Site Retriever [Hunt,Capture, and Return to Research Faculties]

Black site - Unacknowledged Black Project

Status on files is marked as DECEASED

Prosthetic Arms and Legs

Rp.png

THUS BE MY REMAKE

tumblr_nde5zeKUY91tp3kfoo1_500.png

Name:Kane "Ivan" Hellsing

Sexuality:Straight

Beast Spirit:Shape Shifter
alex-mercer-armored-3d-model_0_3717.jpg

Beast Spirit Characteristics:Can morph his body or parts of the body

Which emotion sets your Spirit off, when it's running high: Anger

Personality (Optional): You'll know at one point ;3 [Yup]

Theme Song:

Other (Optional):

His first name is actually Ivan But he likes to swap his middle name Kane with his First name making it Kane Ivan Hellsing.

He despises his brother for "betraying" him [Kenpachi's old character]

A sketch of his abilities made by an old researcher.

the_powers_of_dmb_colored_by_televideodmb-d52sb9j.jpg

tumblr_nde5zeKUY91tp3kfoo1_500.png

Yoru "Viral" Edson

Squad Callsign: Hotel

latest

Good morning Ms. Edson.
"Why am I here...?"
Y... You don't know? I thought the general told you.

"Oh, that record thing... Hurry it up, I have some work to finish."
Alright...
Just to remind you...

You, Yoru Edson of the Research and Engineering department of Black Site have been chosen to participate in a retrieval mission in the designated city.

You will be providing support for a team that's...

"Support!? I thought I was leading it!"

Ms. Edson... You're just a combat engineer...
"A damn good one!"

Alright, Ms. Edson... I'm just going to ask you a few questions before your mission tomorrow.

First off, Age.

"You shouldn't ask a woman her age, you know... 24"
Background Check shows that you are 34...

"I mean... Don't tell anyone, ok...?"

Right... Next up is Gender.

"Why do we have these questions again? Oh yeah... Alterations..."
Female...

Next... Sexuality

"This better not  be the general's way of hitting on me again. I mean... I'll let him hit eventually..."

*Sigh* Straight...

Now... What are you like? (Personality)

"All business, no play. The time I spend goofing off is time that I lose for other things. Well... I do like to sometimes talk about the latest tech and what-not... Oh yeah. Physical fitness? Hell... yes."

Total Nerd... Got it.
"Hey! I didn't say that!"

How are you on the field? When you're not researching, how do you fight?
"Fight? It's more like a slaughter when I'm out there... You all should know that..."
Says the woman who refused to squish a fly on the way here...
"Who told you that!?"

You brought your gear and unit information, correct?
"Yes... no..."
No...?

"Wait, never mind. It was in my pocket."

//ANALYZING GEAR...

42c186f21a14c8a022ece786a7b82f7f.jpg

//FIELD ENGINEER BATTLE FRAME...

-OWNER: YORU_ALANA_EDSON

-KEVLAR_PADDING: READY

-CARBON_FIBER_JOINTS: READY

-CARBON_FIBER_REPAIR_ARM: READY

-ARMOR_RATING: LIGHT

+_RECENT_SIMULATION_RESULT: PASS

//ANALYZING UNITS

b744eb187657ff3dcdd7f2a484c32861.jpg

//UNIT ID: MAV-ULB

-UNIT COUNT: 10

-THRUSTER_OUTPUT: NOMINAL

-PRIMARY_WEAPON_SYSTEMS: DUAL 25MM AUTOCANNONS

-SECONDARY_WEAPON_SYSTEM: RIGHT .50CAL GUN

-ARMOR_RATING: LIGHT

-MAX_SPEED: 80mph.

Only Ten? Won't they just rip through those?
"What? I'm 'Support', Remember?"
Did... you just hold a grudge...?

"Did I?"

A-Anything you Like?
"Cake, Working, and... Metalcore"
Metalcore...?

"Yeah, like... Music."
Um... Can I hear some?
"Sure! Here's my favorite song."

"Well?"
It's... something...
"Oh and here's a song I play when I'm controlling one of my drones. Makes me feel all.... AAAAgh!!!"

I think we're done here...
"Finally! Now I can finish building that Tachikoma."
Nerd...

"I heard that!"

Appearance:

___snowfox_ahri_portrait____by_sangrde-d95295e.jpg

Name:

Faline Tora

Female

Sexuality:

Straight

Beast Spirit:

White Tiger

She can hear from great distances, and her eyesight is second to none. However, she can be distracted by the slightest movement, which can throw her off anything.

Unlike what you may have heard, she doesn't like yarn or milk, which everyone supposes she likes as she has the ears and soft tail of a tiger and whisker like marks on her small face.

Her Spirit Form when fully complete and she is in Gear:

wallhaven-124923.jpg

Fear/Adrenaline Rushes

Personality:

She is known for her quiet, soft, yet strong sense of purpose. Unwavering in her mission to bring down those that took everything from her, she has never smiled, not once since everything changed. 

When with those she is completely comfortable with, she is known to be naive to a fault, soft, and gentle. Unlike a tiger, she rarely has a temper tantrum, and seems to act more like a mature child than a young almost adult.

However, she is always willing to teach, even simple things, such as cooking, singing, and gardening, which she seems to excel at.

Theme Song:  

Other:

To all those who ever call her friend, it is taboo to ever mention anything to do with her family, and the loved one she lost.

tumblr_nnivprlBIS1u7esouo1_540.jpg

Name
Lisbeth Asknes

Sexuality
Demisexual

Beast Spirit 
Salamander

Beast Spirit Characteristics 
Legendary salamanders are often depicted as a typical salamander in shape, with a lizard-like form, but is ascribed an affinity with fire, sometimes specifically elemental fire. They are so cold that they can live unharmed in a fire and extinguish the hottest flames, and freeze hot water by entering it. They have poison powerful enough that merely by falling into a well they would poison the water, and by climbing a fruit tree poison the fruit.

Which emotion sets your Spirit off, when it's running high
Fear / Presence of a Threat 

Personality 

Lisbeth is an introverted and socially inept girl who has a painful difficulty asserting herself. She is psychologically very tense and alert, as to which some cannot help but associate with a nature of that of a wild animal. Showing self-destructive tendencies, she is driven by a desire of worth and acceptance, going as far as to exibihit signs a superioty complex that comes across in the form of exibicionismin a way or another. Despite coming off as possessing high emotional capacity, she actually has very little empathy for others, awkwardly trying to follow social conventions when it is shown she finds no reason for them. When she does have empathy for a person, she grows oddly attached to them and will do anything for them, which may come across as somewhat unpleasant, leading her to grow scared of her own affections in order to avoid rejection. 

Lisbeth tends to blindly follow instructions and commands when they're given to her, namely by her superiors, never so much as voicing her doubt as to what they entail. Solitary and withdrawn, she often has her head tilted down as a way of avoiding eye contact with others. As someone that does not often stand out in a group, she has trouble speaking and rarely does so, as she tends to waste time thinking to himself and then become frustrated and stumble upon her words, being too self-conscious about what others might think of her and what repercussions will affect her. She often prefers to do things on her own, such as taking the responsibility of the majority of the work in a group and not allowing people to go their way to help her when it falls to her and her alone to do something.

Having a clear distaste towards her own weakness, she is seen as egotistical and arrogant for such feats, driving her to be even more of a social outcast. Aggressive and intuitive, she does not accept any half-assed results, showing a unhealthy perfectionism to her passionate nature. Lisbeth is a rather judgmental individual, easily ticked by things most people wouldn't. She does not say it to others though, as she finds it hard to just blurt out words whom she does not know what the consequences will bring forth.

Theme Song
HEART by Plini

Other
Has a very bad eyesight.
Allergic to cats.

Loses track of belongings and memories at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back