Character Sheet for Grenich School for the Arts

Gabrielle Sanford

Hey guys, I'm working on trying to make another successful Thread.

This is the character criteria for Grenich.

All students will choose from the list below, which will be the reason they are at the school on a scholarship. You can choose more than one.

Dance- Contemporary, Jazz, Ballet, Broadway

Performing Arts- Drama, Debate

Music- singing, composition, DJ or beatboxing, instruments (can be any musical instrument)

Visual Arts- drawing (can be any form; charcoal, pencil, ect.), painting, sculpting.

Photography

Writing- novel, poetry, creative writing

Directing

Fashion or costume design

Makeup

Stage Tech.

**Note that Drama students must also be part of the Broadway dance program for performance

When joining use this form:

Name:

Nickname:

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:

Crush:

Grade:

Personality:

What art programs you are in:

Looks: (please use photo or link if possible)

Other (optional):

**please try to keep the gender ratios even, and you are welcome to have more than one character.

Also, anyone may join at any time. Just please let me know!

Have fun!

Name: Heather Heart

Nickname: Heather

Gender Female

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nope

Crush: None yet...

Grade: 11th

Personality: She's quiet and shy with a love for the classics. She enjoys making friends but she doesn't always trust easy.

What art programs you are in: Music. She plays the piano and composes her own music

dbce0d554bc84a575cfcc0c15ea41d6f_thumb.jpg

Name: Ryker James Benson

Nickname: Ry

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None

Crush: No one yet

Grade: Senior

Personality: Ryker is a boy with a very bubbly personality. He may come off as shy at first, but once anyone gets to know him he is completely open. He and his sister Grayson do almost everything together when possible. He typically is a flirt, but sometimes people take his flirting as just being really friendly. Ryker is also very blunt and to the point. He hates distractions and tries to stay focused.

When he is drawing, he generally likes to be outside, away from other people.

What art programs you are in: Pencil drawing and Charcoal, also photography, and piano.

Looks:

View attachment 6501View attachment 6502View attachment 6503

Other (optional):

His sister is Grayson

Name: Grayson Symone Benson

Nickname: Gray

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none

Crush: none

Personality: Gray is very blunt and confident in herself. She isn't afraid to tell it like it is and she doesn't fear much. In one aspect, it meas that she tends to be very short tempered, but Gray is also very kind and loving to her friends. She's dedicated focused, but she also likes to have a good time. She is also very open and will typically be the kind of person to talk to a stranger first.

What art programs you are in: Contemporary ballet, Broadway dance, photography, Drama

Looks:

View attachment 6504View attachment 6505

View attachment 6506View attachment 6507

Other (optional): She is always looking up to her brother for support and advice. She also spent the past three years in Russia training at the Vaganova Ballet Academy and then the past summer training with the Martha Graham Contemporary Company. She's moved back home for her last year on a scholarship.

((Hi Rainy! You can definitely join, I still need to make the thread though. Going do that right now!))

Name: Aria Ray Taylor

Nickname:
Just Aria

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
--

Crush:
--

Grade:
Junior

Personality:
Developmental

What art programs you are in:
Drama, Dance; Broadway, Photography

Looks:

:
scene.jpg

((Sure thing chicken wing. I hope we get some more people, by the way Katherine, all the photos you find for your characters are gorgeous. Just saying.))

Name: Austin Tyler Henderson

Nickname: none

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: no one

Crush: no one

Personality: in progress

What art programs you are in: Creative Writing, Photography

Looks: (please use photo or link if possible)
xavier-xavier-samuels-13596232-477-636.jpg

Other (optional): Ryker's best friend ( I hope?)

(([MENTION=3126]Gabrielle Sanford[/MENTION]))

Name: Lydia Bacarri

Nickname:Lyd, Red

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: N/A

Crush: None Yet

Personality: Lydia has always been very cheery, outgoing, and not afraid to do anything, except when it comes to singing in front of someone. She's overly kind and caring, sometimes being the reason for being stepped on without even noticing it. With all this, she's overall very friendly.

What art programs you are in: Music & Photography

Looks: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8lsy6d9hY1rrtgg6o1_500.jpg

Other (optional):

seems like fun! Kat stole mmy name! D: oh well!

Name:Faith

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:none

Crush:none

Grade:10th

Personality:shy and gentle, shes a warm hearted girl with a passion for the arts.

What art programs you are in: Music, she sings and plays her food. she doesnt compose music but has a talent for spinning calming songs at random times.

Looks: View attachment 6512

Other (optional):

if you dont like the anime pic i can just leave a description instead.

(( Yes and yes, thanks guys!))

((Yes Stardust, thanks for joining))

((Also, if anyone feels could double up with another guys, that would be great. The gender ratio balance is way off lol))

will add my guy later. too lazy right now :P

Name: Cory

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:none

Crush:none

Grade:11th

Personality: sarcastic and some what of a loner, but is pretty fun when you get to know him.

Looks:View attachment 6516

Programs: Art- he paints and works with chalk.

Name: Tyson Marx

Nickname: Ty

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: N/A

Crush: who knows ;)

Personality: Ty is a friendly guy. he treats everyone fairly and justly. He can have a temper when pushed too far, and is a bit mysterious. no one knows exactly how he's feeling all the time. Some people call him emo, but really he's just a thoughtful guy with some emotional issues.

What art programs you are in: Music- bass guitar and composition

Looks: View attachment 6517

Other (optional): likes video games, is Eli's best friend

Name: Eliade Rivenda

Nickname: Eli

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:N/A

Crush: Ryker (if possible xD )

Personality: Eli is shy and quiet around people she doesn't know. She tends to be a bit of a loner, though if someone took the time to get to know her they'd realise that she can be quite fun. She's kind of artsy, but doesn't let anyone see any of the work she does. She can be quite temperamental if provoked, but is highly sensitive.

What art programs you are in: Photography, writing (no specifications), charcoal and pencil sketching.

Looks: View attachment 6518

Other (optional): Tyson's best friend

((Apparently lol. I told my friend Darrell, that I was using his pictures because she was so hot and everyone was going to want a piece and he literally told me I was a nutcase. So when I see him tomorrow I'm telling him that I was right, and he can call me crazy all he wants.))

((Friendzoned me, as in like, I liked him and tried to do something about it but it was obvious he only considered me a friend. It was kind of like, I asked if he wanted to go out or something and he'd be like, "OH YEAH SURE WE CAN MEET UP WITH SO AND SO AND GO AS GROUP." But it's fine now cause I don't have feelings for him anymore lol.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back