• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Character Sheet Commission Prices! 1 Slot open!

howdymynameisjeans

Chaos Gremlim (he/they)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
DO YOU WANT A FUN REFERENCE SHEET FOR YOUR ORIGINAL CHARACTER?

DO YOU WANT TO SUPPORT A QUEER AND TRANS ARTIST IN COLLEGE TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET?

DO YOU WANT THE FEELING OF ORDERING ART OFF A MENU LIKE YOU'RE AT A FANCY RESTAURANT BUT INSTEAD OF SMALL PORTIONS OF NOT VERY
GOOD FOOD YOU GET ART YOU CAN CHERISH FOREVER?

THEN YOU HAVE MADE IT TO THE RIGHT PLACE!

refcommsheetBasicPrices.png
Basic prices! (PayPal, Venmo, and Cashapp)

Full Sheet : $150 USD
Includes : Front view, Back view, Personality headshot, 3 Objects, and Basic info.

Half Sheet : $100 USD
Includes : Front view, Back view, and Basic Info.

Include as much basic info as you like! Name, pronouns, height, weight, favorite things, pride flags, nationality flags, fun facts, anything you think is vital!

refcommsheetALaCarte.png
A La Carte Prices : Order what you want and nothing else!

Menu :
Front View - $40 USD
Back View - $60 USD
Personality Headshot - $35 USD
Object - $5 USD (Limit 5 on one sheet)

Basic Info and Color are included no matter how much or little you order.

If there is anything you want that isn't listed, we can discuss and I will give you a quote on the spot.

refcommsheetEXAMPLE.pngWhat a finished FULL Reference Sheet looks like!

Terms and Conditions :
I require a minimum payment that is equal to 50% of the total price BEFORE
I will begin your commission. If you choose not to pay in full upfront, I will require the remainder after you approve the sketch for final line, color, and detail.
Upon finishing the commission, you will receive a high resolution PNG of the final product.

I will not draw Mecha characters, I apologize. I reserve the right to increase the price in accordance to complexity and detail of the character, you won't be blindsided! Any changes to stated price will be given to you upfront, and if it's out of your budget, we can discuss alternatives.

Last edited:
What a unique style you have here. I feel like I rarely see something of this flavor around my usual artistic haunts. It gives me almost a Venture Bros. sort of vibe. I'm really into it. Hope you keep posting more.

Here’s a finished character sheet! Character owned by hel sucks hel sucks

I still have a slot open! If you have the intrigue and want to help an artist out, I really need the money! Times are tough and I really don’t want to be short on bills.

Attachments

• HelComm.png
    HelComm.png
    6 MB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back