Character Playbooks

Quincunx

inactive
This RP is closed to new members.

Each class, or playbook, has a different CS. Choose which one you want, and I'll PM you the sheet. It will take me a bit to make, because I'm transferring text from a PDF to something that can be put on a forum. But you can reserve a playbook by commenting on this thread.

Here are the playbooks:

• Angel - a medic. In high demand around here, because battles are ugly.
  • Battlebabe - a pretty, dangerous person. Provocative and wicked social, as well as good with their weapons.
  • Brainer - a distrusted psychic weirdo who reads minds and works with the World's Psychic Maelstrom. (Verdana)
  • Chopper - leader of a biker gang. Starts with a bike and a gang, which means plenty of external power.
  • Driver - someone with a vehicle. Loose ties and the ability to go where they want. (Tori_98)
  • Gunlugger - hardass hired gun. What they do is described as "simple, direct and violent." (Elephantom)
  • Hardholder - a quasi-governor/warlord. Provides a serious, immobile home base, and has a lot of control. (Buckteeth)
  • Hocus - a religious leader. Comes with their own following. Described as "strange, social, public and compelling."
  • Maestro D' - owner of an establishment of some sort - restaurant, bar, club, drug den - that takes the edge off things.
  • Savvyhead - a techie who makes and fixes useful things. Comes with a workspace to work in, and psychic potential. (Yiyel)
  • Skinner - an artist, performer, or other type who brings beauty to an ugly world. Social and capable of manipulating people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread