• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Character Gallery

fandomlover5412

Um...so like...The character gallery vanished from its original spot, and I am unsure of what happened with it, did it move somewhere else and I keep missing it somehow? Is it no longer a thing? Like...I'm confused xD LOL :PPP Halp ples? ^.^

(I know about my spell/grammar mistakes, I did those on purpose xD :P )

The character gallery is gone now, and has been replaced with the Character Feedback forum. If you look under there, there is a link to recover any information that you might have stored there. Then you can repost it in the Character Feedback system.

See this news post from January for more information; including how to recover any content you had in the old gallery.

Dusky said:
We now have the Character Feedback forum. ( :) )
Inquisitor said:
The character gallery is gone now, and has been replaced with the Character Feedback forum. If you look under there, there is a link to recover any information that you might have stored there. Then you can repost it in the Character Feedback system.
Oh ok, Thanks so much for the help!! :DDDD ^.^

Erica said:
See this news post from January for more information; including how to recover any content you had in the old gallery.
Thank you so much!! :DDDDDD ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back