• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Character Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amityvillager

Free-Spirited Fox, Voracious Vixen
Remember back when we still had the old character feedback and there was a list of characters you had made? I feel like we should still have something like that. I hate trying to attempt remembering what I named a particular character or having that feeling in the back of my mind I made a character sometime that would be perfect for a certain roleplay.

I was thinking maybe a link below the thread tabs that you could click and it would automatically pull up the ones you've created. (Maybe like a search of some sort? Not sure how these coding things go.)

Anywho, stay cool, homefries.

We do have a Character Feedback section, where you can create a thread with your character sheet. Then you watch the thread, and it'll appear in your Watched Threads list.

EDIT: You could possibly add links to separate character sheets at the bottom of one of these pages if the characters connect. For now though, your watched threads should work.

Unless you mean you want one place to put all your character sheets? I can only think of making tabs with bbc or using spoilers and maybe having one character thread for all your characters.

Auren said:
We do have a Character Feedback section, where you can create a thread with your character sheet. Then you watch the thread, and it'll appear in your Watched Threads list.

I actually couldn't think of a clever title ^^;

And I didn't even think about watching the thread. GAH.

One other tip: you can add them to the "Information" section of your profile by editing the "About You" section of your Personal Details. It's not auto-magically there, but if you create the characters in the Character Feedback section, they are threads with their own URLs - and you can link to them from your profile.

You can also bookmark threads you post in Character Feedback and have them show up in your bookmark drop-down at the top of the site. You also have the option of adding those threads to your Important Links section of your sidebar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back