Character Drawing

Elowyn

word weaver
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
As a sort of reward for sticking with this role play for so long and submitting your updated character sheets, AgWordSmith and I are offering to draw your character! Student characters are taking top priority. Anyone who wants to draw their own character, please read the details of what it must include below and comment saying so. Anyone who wants to offer to draw characters must provide a sample drawing and be approved.

These character drawings are free and indicate that you are committed to your character and this story. So, how will this work? All approved characters will be drawn. On the sheet will be a minimum of 6 required pics. Name and labels for clarity will be on the character sheet. For customization, 10 points will be available for you to use as you wish. You are not required to use all 10.

The Basics (all start off as line drawings)

1. monster form 3 pics (front view, back view, head shot) with custom clothing-please provide references
  2. human form 3 pics (front, back, head) with school uniform personalized to your character's dorm-customize see below

Customization Options

1. Colored image 2 pts
  2. Shaded image 2 pts
  3. Add a custom pose 3 pts
  4. Add facial expression or monster form 2 pts
  5. Add accessories such as weapons, close up of special features, jewelry, personal items etc. 1 pt each
  6. Make the name a fancy font 1 pt
  7. Customize school uniform such as added rips, jacket, etc. 1 pt

*For no. 3 to 6 provide a reference image. If you cannot find an adequate reference, you may give a detailed description.

Those who are tagged, comment below with your character drawing specifications and refs. Ag and I will put up an example of our own characters done time in the future to show how it's done.

@Skeletonjack @AgWordSmith @Fray Dracoheart @Bailey Forest Ellen

@Demonsoul @Puggie

Edit: Drawings will be uploaded in batches of four. Aggie and I are alternating draws unless otherwise specified. Please don't rush us; we are doing our best.

So far: 

Ag- Kira, Jeff, Drea

Nycto- Bailey, Ashel, Adrian/Jackal

Last edited by a moderator:
This is amazing! Thank you!

So lets see:

Kira Mai (Her eyes are grey)

• Have front view: Colored
  • Back view: Basic
  • Face: Colored
  • A close up of a tattoo on her left hand
Sword-vector-V7.png
Will stay black and white as tattoo
  • A fancy font for her name
761_09b-600dpi.jpg
  • A school jacket
  • Casual:
eba3e8696e94bd55d4dc275d19a52617.jpg

Total: 9 pts

(I will figure out Jeff soon)

This is amazing! Thank you!

So lets see:

Kira Mai (Her eyes are grey)

• Have front view: Colored
  • Back view: Basic
  • Face: Colored
  • A close up of a tattoo on her left hand (sword)
  • A fancy font for her name
  • A school jacket

Total: 9 pts

(I will figure out Jeff soon)

^U^ I'm really glad you like it! 

Aggie will probably be the one to draw since I'm not at home right now. But first: do you want human or monster form front/body colored? Please give refs or description for casual clothing, tattoo, and preferred font!

Thank you! (@AgWordSmith like this post if you're doing Kira's sheet!)

^U^ I'm really glad you like it! 

Aggie will probably be the one to draw since I'm not at home right now. But first: do you want human or monster form front/body colored? Please give refs or description for casual clothing, tattoo, and preferred font!

Thank you! (@AgWordSmith like this post if you're doing Kira's sheet!)

Kira has only one form. Jeff has two so I'll specify there more clearly. I'll edit the other post to add in the missing items for her then later add Jeff.

Oh meh gerd I love this is available, you guys are so sweet ~<3

Thank you guys!!

Okie dokie so..:

Baileys basics:

Red curly hair that goes half way down her back.

Dark green eyes

5,4 ish and a small frame 

Could I get her human form..

Front view:Colored

Headshot:basic 

Back view:Colored

Add a soft smile like so(Sorry if it's small!):

IMG_0235.JPG

Could you possibly put her initials in the font below (B.F.E):IMG_0231.JPG

And the

outfit in the shots:

IMG_0234.JPG

thanks again you guys!

Oh meh gerd I love this is available, you guys are so sweet ~<3

Thank you guys!!

Okie dokie so..:

Baileys basics:

Red curly hair that goes half way down her back.

Dark green eyes

5,4 ish and a small frame 

Could I get her human form..

Front view:Colored

Headshot:basic 

Back view:Colored

Add a soft smile like so(Sorry if it's small!):

View attachment 228041

Could you possibly put her initials in the font below (B.F.E):View attachment 228039

And the

outfit in the shots:

View attachment 228040

thanks again you guys!

2 colored forms-4 pts

Added expression 2 pts

Fancy name 1 pt

I believe that's only 7 pts! You want her monster forms too? In all basic?

Also, I'm assuming the human ref for her will be based off first human pic in your cs.

Okay I think I've got Jeff now (Human form has black eyes and ghost has maroon):

Human:

• Head: Basic
  • Front: Colored
  • Back: Basic
  • Casual Clothes:
212ce01b8e053b44373ec00271c2ba90.jpg
First one on the left; no necklace (these photos also show the right body type too)
  • Fancy Font:
stock-vector-thin-line-style-linear-uppercase-modern-font-typeface-latin-alphabet-with-shadow-effect-vector-354889607.jpg

Ghost:

• Head: Colored
  • Front: Shaded
  • Casual: Same style as before, but shirt/jacket/ whatever is plain white, and the shirt underneath grey

Total: 9 pts (4 Human and 5 Ghost)

Okay I think I've got Jeff now (Human form has black eyes and ghost has maroon):

Human:

• Head: Basic
  • Front: Colored
  • Casual Clothes:
212ce01b8e053b44373ec00271c2ba90.jpg
First one on the left; no necklace (these photos also show the right body type too)
  • Fancy Font:

Ghost:

• Head: Colored
  • Front: Shaded
  • Casual: Same style as before, but shirt/jacket/ whatever is plain white, and the shirt underneath grey

Total: 9 pts (4 Human and 5 Ghost)

Think that's only 8 cuz 2 colored for human (4 pts), 1 pt fancy name, 3 for ghost.

Also the human form will be in the uniform [SIZE= 11.7px]which we've yet to decide a design for but you can talk to AgWordSmith herself to work out the details.[/SIZE]

Think that's only 8 cuz 2 colored for human (4 pts), 1 pt fancy name, 3 for ghost.

Also the human form will be in the uniform [SIZE= 11.7px]which we've yet to decide a design for but you can talk to AgWordSmith herself to work out the details.[/SIZE]

@Puggie  Yeah, once I get Kira as complete as I can with out an official uniform we can discuss Jeff and get to work on his drawwings.

Whoops looks like I can't count! But alright that's cool. 

2 colored forms-4 pts

Added expression 2 pts

Fancy name 1 pt

I believe that's only 7 pts! You want her monster forms too? In all basic?

Also, I'm assuming the human ref for her will be based off first human pic in your cs.

Oh, Thank you lol

Uhm.. Sure, Monster form sounds alright. If you can draw her as her black dog form that could work

IMG_0242.JPG

And yes, please base it off her cs, Thanks!

@Nyctophiliac

wip

lets see here

drea (10 pts)

Human form

IMG_0258.JPG

Colored for all pics (2 pts)

3 monster forms (6 pts I think...sorta confused on how this works)

IMG_0507.JPGIMG_0479.JPGIMG_0665.JPG

custom accessory- his shadow creature in in wolf form stalking behind his legs in the front view of his shade form (1 pt)

IMG_0669.JPG

(Of course the one that's perfect had a naked chick in front of it doing adult things with the magic vibe septer from peaches castle)

custom weapon- IMG_0660.JPG

just somewhere on the page doesn't matter how big (1 pt)

Ashel (8 pts)

Human form

IMG_0253.JPGIMG_0274.JPGIMG_0275.JPG

monster and mixed forms (4 pts)

colored (2pts)

Accessories-

amulet of the house of ignel

IMG_0662.JPG

sack of diamonds spilled out on the floor

Like this

IMG_0663.JPG

But this many diamondsIMG_0664.JPG

so just a jagged pile of white and the bag still like half full (2 pts)

Adrian (10 pts)

Human form

IMG_0399.JPG

monster and weaponized/armored form (4 pts)

IMG_0411.JPGIMG_0408.JPG

colored (2 pts)

Extra poses (4 pts)IMG_0410.JPG

IMG_0401.JPG

I'm up for doing Drea obviously

If Nyctophilliac isn't able to do the Ashell and Adrian I can go ahead and just do all 3.

I'm up for doing Drea obviously

If Nyctophilliac isn't able to do the Ashell and Adrian I can go ahead and just do all 3.

I'll take ashel and you can do drea and adrian. I'll also take whoever is next after skeleton jack.

@Skeletonjack To be clear: 2 accessory items (4 pts), 1 extra monster form (3 pts). That should be a total of 7. All line drawings correct? As in, no shading or color.

@everyone who hasn't posted yet: to save the trouble of calculating points and values lemme just make this simple: write out what you want in the order you want it and I'll calculate for you. If you go over I'll just remove the last item or two.

• Colored image 2 pts
  • Shaded image 2 pts
  • Add a custom pose 3 pts
  • Add facial expression or monster form 2 pts
  • Add accessories such as weapons, close up of special features, jewelry, personal items etc. 1 pt each
  • Make the name a fancy font 1 pt
  • Customize school uniform such as added rips, jacket, etc. 1 pt

What? This says each accessory is 1 point so if I had 2 that would be 2 points. I want in color which looks to me like that's 2 points. Ashel has two monster forms so that's 4 points. 2 for each form. Which would be 8

What? This says each accessory is 1 point so if I had 2 that would be 2 points. I want in color which looks to me like that's 2 points. Ashel has two monster forms so that's 4 points. 2 for each form. Which would be 8

Oh okay. I wasn't quite sure what you meant in your first post. XD The thing it's that the basic sheet is 1 human and 1 monster form. So if you have 2 monster forms that it's another 3 points. This is to prevent shapeshifter characters who have several forms from clogging up the drawing line so to speak.

Oh okay. I wasn't quite sure what you meant in your first post. XD The thing it's that the basic sheet is 1 human and 1 monster form. So if you have 2 monster forms that it's another 3 points. This is to prevent shapeshifter characters who have several forms from clogging up the drawing line so to speak.

Alright there's still no problem then they still fit within the max of 10 points

@Skeletonjack I'm about to start Adrian's sheet. Please reiterate what you want with specifics. (Next time I'll just make a form.) I think you said you wanted an additional monster form, an extra pose, and a colored? Which one should be colored?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back