• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BCPD SWAT Team 2

rskde

Communist Cabbage
Parker runs a hand through his hair and sits back at the BCPD station, the new SWAT recruits should be on the way soon, and trouble is stirring in Baltimore, yesterday, Freddie Gray was killed, today is his funeral, and the entire city is ready to explode with violence, SWAT teams and other police units will be needed all over the city, today is a day of anarchy.

Cyrus steps in through the Police station's front doors, shifting his gaze around the interior for a moment before taking a deep breath. He glances towards a nearby clock, looking it over before running a hand across the light stubble sprouting from his face - He shifts towards one of the hallways leading to the deeper interior of the building, working his way towards the 'meeting spot' that the S.W.A.T. Team leader had established earlier. He shoves his way through the door(s), glancing around the room's interior before taking note of Parker - whom he promptly steps towards, stopping a few feet away, he simply folds his arms behind his back. "Reporting, Sergeant."

(Praying to god that I didn't just derp that up - sorry if I did - Kinda navigating off of the thought that the recruits were told of the meeting area at some point prior.)

( You were correct in your assumption )

Parker nods to him. "First recruit through the door, I like that, Cyrus, correct? I read your resume, find a locker and get your gear on, pass that on to anybody else who comes through that door. We have your first op together already lined up, I suggest preparing yourself." He says to Cyrus @Fletchr

Hawkins walks through the door and receives the same speech from Parker, he nods to Cyrus before grabbing a locker and throwing his duffel bag into it, starting to put on his SWAT standard issue armor and helmet, the weapons are locked away in a room, they would not receive the weapons until they are ready to go.

Cyrus returns the nod, "Understood, Sergeant." He glances around the room for a moment, stepping over towards the lockers once he had located them. He pulls his chosen locker open before cramming his belongings within. He grabs the objects and clothing that make up his uniform before simply changing into them - it takes him a mere few minutes to tug the trousers and shirt over his body. He follows up by hooking the vest over his torso, adjusting the straps in order to ensure that it fit him in a comfortable, nonrestrictive manner. With that done, he simply dons the rest of the outfit, fixing the helmet atop his head before dragging his gloves onto his hands.

Tugging his goggles down over his eyes, he steps over towards the doors, leaning up against the wall beside the door-frame in order to better catch the attention of any inbound Recruits.

@rskde

Standing in front of the police station, "Here we are. Lets see what happens." she breathed out, approaching the doors and pulling open the one door, slipping inside. Her eyes scanned the area before finding the one hallway that led deeper into the building. Adjusting the bag on her shoulder, she then walked down the hall and spotted someone waiting outside as if he were waiting for her. He was fully suited as well. Approaching the fellow member, she nodded slightly at him "I'm guessing you're waiting for me?" she teased, a grin on her face, her chocolate brown hair tied up in a ponytail. She awaited to hear the words leaving his mouth. Hopefully he wont think she's just someone who mistakened the room.

Parker looks at Roje and raises an eyebrow. "Go to the locker room marked with the lady silhouette, choose a locker, get dressed in your gear and then meet me out here, we're just waiting on a few more, then we can get started with our first Op." He says to her, crossing her arms and giving her a friendly smile before looking back at the documents on the Briefing Table.

Nodding, she then walked by, going to the locker rooms, going into the ladies side and tossed her bag into the locker before getting dressed. Putting all that was needed, on. Once she got to her helmet, she strapped it on and fixed her ponytail before stepping out and walking over to Parker "All Ready sir." she told him, only to look and see who else was with the few people were around the room.

The next to enter was Peter; he stepped through the doors, glancing around the familiar sight. The only thing that stood out was Cyrus, standing in full equipment. He looks over him, then quickly says "Got it," willing to interrupt him if need be. He steps over, gesturing to the other member's attire "And did he say anything else? Or just to get ready."

Cyrus gives Parker a small thumbs up, "You're fast - and yes, He said to get geared up, we're still waitin' for some people I think... But, We've already got our First Operation." He gestures towards the path to the Men's locker room. "Gear'll be inside the locker room - Just pick out a locker for yourself and jam your stuff inside before you get your kit." He says, nodding once again towards the Men's locker room.

@The Gunrunner

Hawkins steps out of the locker room in full gear, without the weapons of course, he stands over by Cyrus. "I think I know what our first operation is." He says to Cyrus, pulling out a cell phone from his side pocket and turning it on, showing it to him. It's Facebook, a whole lot of people talking about riots in Baltimore city, at a certain time after Freddie Gray's funeral.

@rskde

Cyrus lets out a slow sigh, he idly rubs the back of his neck as he looks over the Facebook feed. "Riots, Wonderful." He mumbles, shaking his head in annoyance. "I wish people would realize that rioting just makes things worse..." He glances towards Peter for a moment. "Gonna want to get kitted-up quick, with this in mind." With that said he shifts his gaze back towards Hawkins. "Anyone been hurt yet?"

He shakes his head. "Not yet, but once the high schools let out, and the funeral is done... I'm going to assume a lot of shit is gonna go down." He says to him. "This social media is planning, it hasn't gone into action yet, maybe we'll hit the gangs responsible or something." He explains. @Fletchr

Roje looked between the guys, her arms crossed over her chest as she listened to what they had to say "A lot of shit is going to go down." Roje added, walking over to the Two "That is why we're going to go and kick some ass if we need to." she grinned and put her hands on her hips "Better be on your toes, Boys. Because we're gonna need to be on our guard."

Hawkins looks up at her. "You're talking about killing high school kids, officer.. Preservation of human life is more important than your Expendables idea." He says, quoting the famous movie to explain his point.

Cyrus simply glances between the two, a second sigh slipping from his mouth. "If any of the kids get involved in the Rioting, we'll be subduing them without hurting them. We don't need to add more fuel to the fire by accidentally harming someone's kid." He says, shifting his gaze to the ceiling for a moment. "Hopefully we'll be able to stop the rioters peacefully - Violence should be the last resort in a situation like this." He hooks his hands around his vest's shoulder straps. " 'Kicking ass' is reserved for people whom deserve it."

@Britt\-21

Hawkins nods to him. "I doubt we're going to be the ones subduing, we probably have something special to do, leave the rioters to crowd control, y'know?" He asks Cyrus. @Britt\-21

Roje sighed "I meant kicking ass on the people who need it. I wouldnt harm someone elses kid. Unless I have to without using much violence." she pointed out "I just hope no kids get involved in rioting so we wont have to risk hurting them. That'd be the worst thing to do." sliding her hands in her pockets, she turned to Hawkins and spoke "A few years. SWAT was a better way for me rather then being an officer for the rest of my life. Thought i'd do something productive."

Cyrus returns Hawkin's nod with a nod of his own. "S'pose that does make sense, Hopefully the Officers'll be able to calm the crowd down before anything gets out of hand." With that done, he falls silent, shifting his gaze towards Roje as she begins to speak, his hands still hooked firmly around the shoulder straps of his Vest.

He grunts, scratching a nail over his cheek "Well, that's been a while. Yeah, I'll be quick. Thanks." With that, he follows the gesture through the door.

He picks a nearby locker, dressing down and tucking away his belongings so he can put on his new uniform. Next, he pulls on the gloves, boots, and balaclava; straps the kevlar vest; and clips his helmet. When he steps back out of the room, he would be indistinguishable from any of the other readied members.

He steps over to the group, running a hand along the patch on his shoulder.

@Britt\-21

Cyrus glances towards Peter as he steps over, he raises a gloved hand in slight greeting. "Welcome back, find everything alright?" He asks, readjusting his grip on his vest for a moment, his now-free hand dropping down to gesture towards the other two individuals. "Getting the team formed up. This is..." he points out towards Hawkins - hesitating. "Just uh...realized I don't know any names."

Hawkins laughs. "Hawkins, what about your names?" He asks, reaching a gloved hand out to Cyrus for a handshake, doing the same for Roje, causing his arms to cross, one hand towards Cyrus, one towards Roje. @Britt\-21

Cyrus shifts a hand forwards, grasping Hawkin's own with a firm grip - He gives it a single shake before speaking. "Cyrus Faulkner at your service." He says, cracking a grin - though this would only be hinted at by the shifting of the balaclava covering his face.

Peter stares at the crossed handshake, spending a moment in silence before reaching out to shake the air infront of him "Peter Abrams. I found everything just fine, Cyrus." He drops the hand and slips the thumb into the strap of his holster.

Roje then looked down at the hand that ws offered to her and she took his hand, shaking his hand gently before letting it go "Roje." she said "You can call me Jay." (Row-Jay is how you say it.) Roje added, just before looking at Cyrus and grabbing his name Interesting name. Soon enough her eyes followed to Peter who introduced himself as well. She smiled slightly

Hawkins puts his hands back down to his sides. "Awesome." He says through his balaclava, shifting his weight from one foot to the other, the situation turning awkward as they wait for the last team members to arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back