• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Character Commission

Berichu

I really would like to practice drawing figures and watercolor. So, I'd like to draw your characters. I only have a few pictures currently kicking around, but for you to kind of get a sense of how I draw, I figured it would be best to show them. I've included an MSPaint Berserk drawing, random fantasy character doodles, and two face shots of a female and male.

Guidelines:

• Please make sure to leave an adequate description, or link, of your character. This is an absolute must.
  • All requests need to be made through this thread.
  • I will be taking some creative liberties, please keep that in mind.
  • I won't do anthropomorphic characters. Mainly because I don't understand animal anatomy very well.
  • I prefer drawing females above anything else.
  • I can draw fandom requests, only humans, though.

0de51688-75b1-4be6-a7d8-0e5b248698bb_zpsteykbw7b.png
Image951_zps61d688cf%201_zpsptx0a0fc.jpg
45fc2d05-7557-4a6e-94ef-04ed74887ca0_zpsjvqanufi.jpg
Untitled_zpspw5l035o.png

If you ever want to draw her again, just shoot me a message. ( ;) )

Last edited:
AquariusNerd said:
If possible, could you possibly draw my OC Cider?
Thanks so much!

Yup, I can do that. Would you happen to have a written bio or written physical description of your character? The picture makes her appearance pretty clear, but I'm not too sure what she's got on her hands/arms.

I didn't get any additional information from you, so I just winged it.

No Ears

redhair_zpshg9iit1b.png
Ears

redears_zpsopfoblci.png

Wait I thought I sent you a PM yesterday containing the link to her character profile that I made. It says that was sent, but did you not get it?

Either way I LOVE IT. ;w; Your art style makes mine look lame since yours is so perfect. ;o;

I just checked my alerts and my conversations tab--nothing. Not exactly sure where it would have gone since I'm still painfully new to this site.

I'm glad you like it! Also, every artist has their own style, each their own charm, and I think your style is really quite nice. It's best not to compare yourself to others!

Question! Can you draw me something? If you can then can you draw me a female Assassin's Creed assassin? I just want to know if someone can draw me a female assassin because I plan on using it for my next avatar and because the female assassin pictures on Google are cosplay.

@Cressida Lemercier: I would be able to, but I need some kind of reference image for the costume. Some kind of physical description of your character as well, since I would need to draw the details of her body shape and facial features.

@Berichu A little late. I know.

Appearance(description): Shoulder length blonde hair, green eyes, hourglass figure, 5'4", 110 lbs.

Weapons: Assassin Tomahawk, Rope Darts, Italian Flintlock (dual), Bow and arrows, Poison Darts, Trip Mines, Smoke Bombs, Pivot Blades, Gunstock War Club.

Outfit(picture or description): Black and blue assassin outfit

This was part of my CS so I copied and pasted.

The weapons I don't care about and here is a picture of the assassin outfit

ACIII-AssassinOutfit.png

That but black and blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back