Chapter 3 Waterfall

"hey frisk, saved you a spot." He shifted in his chair. "so... you don't remember anything? you don't remember omega flowey, or mettaton...?" 

Frisk picked Clara up and just laid her on their lap while they sat at the counter, it seemed safer than leaving her on the floor and it would be best to just let her rest after that event. Frisk shivered after hearing Flowey who had attempted to kill them quite a few times while they were still in the ruins until he finally got bored and gave up. but the other name. . . . "N-no.."

@KAmber @Panic At The Fandoms @Vagabond Spectre

Frisk took sometime to think "they closed their eyes and tried to think back to before falling underground ten years ago which caused their eyes to glow red again which was slightly visible despite their eyes being closed. They just repeated the only words they could remember

". . . . if were really friends you wont come back." Frisk opened their eyes again as they returned to their normal shade ". . . does that help?"

@KAmber

Clara slightly opened her eyes slightly and noticed that she was on Frisk's lap. Clara wanted to get up and move but it seems like she has found comfort on Frisk's lap. It felt like a bed and at the same time, it reminded her about something like her father would do when she was a small baby. Clara simply closed her eyes and after a few seconds she eventually fell asleep. Looks like all she needs is a good nap.

*Clara is now resting... 

"so you remember something... neat. so... let's start at the beginning." Grillby came over with the fries, and he started chewing on one. 

"g studied timeline alterations. the swap and fell are the most prominent. never heard of one where things are older. this is interesting... oh right. basically this timeline is when you exit the RUINS later. right?

Frisk was unsure what to say, they really could not make sense out of what he was saying but it still seemed important enough so they kept listening. 

(So this timeline is still technically in the same story as undertale in fact the last reset before this one was a normal genocide run)

@KAmber

"hello? i asked you a question." He was on his fifth fry by now.

"so basically, you're able to reset the timeline and go through the underground without dying permanently, cuz you have this thing called "Determination". every time you do this people lose their memories and everything happens again. i'm somewhat anchored to the timeline enough that i remember it, and you remember nothing so it's all up to me to remember your sins." He chomped on his 12th fry now. "ok?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"hmm..." Frisk looked down at the desk starring blankly until they finally found the words they were looking for. "Do you remember the very first timeline I came down here?"

@KAmber

"yeah. i only knew a little 'bout g's stuff then, from when alphys and i were assistants. you seemed perfectly normal then."

(is first geno or paci?)

(ok.)

"you spared everyone. it was really nice. lasted for a pretty long time. but then you got bored. started with dusting one froggitt and slowly moved on to genocide. you did and didn't do every possible thing in every possible timeline, just to see if something new happened. honestly, i'm pretty mad at you." He closed his two eyes, then opened them again. They were black.

"B U D D Y , Y O U  A L M O S T  B R O K E  T H E  W O R L D.  "

"so yeah. any questions?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"* . . . . . . . . 

*. . . . . . . . . . .

*. . . .

"Just one..."

Frisk paused for sometime.

"If what you said is true......why....why didn't you kill me from the start after the first few resets?"

@KAmber

"a new reset, a new day. besides, if i did intervene- well, one time i broke the waterfall bridge. you kept killing people and resetting until i didn't. once i took paps' killing blow. you got 'im at the end of the run. it was useless." He ordered another basket of fries.

"don't worry. extradimentional timeline hops usually don't."

(Timeline Hops And Butterscotch, mashup of these)

(yeah.)

After a few strokes, Clara seems to be moving sporadically. Her head keeps tilting from from left and right, Which causes her hairband to fall off her head. She was also breathing heavily. HP: 10/10

Clara found herself dreaming in a dark abyss. Clara saw Undyne walking through the darkness holding frisk's brown hair on her right hand. Frisk's face was badly beaten up. Undyne dropped Frisk and ran her finger across her neck with a menacing smile. Clara tried to run away from her but she cannot move her body. Undyne got closer and closer to Clara. Her hammer was laying down was in front of her. She wanted to grabbed it and repel Undyne away but Undyne stepped on the hammer's wooden rod breaking it in two. Undyne was in front of her now. She summoned a spear and raised it up against Clara. Before Undyne could land the kill, Clara woke up returning her to the real world. 

"oh! you're awake! well you better get outta here, grillby's probably gonna chew me out on my tab." 

Chara had listened to everything Sans had told Frisk. "Yeah, we need to go. Right now..." She said. "I don't trust him..." She told both humans with a sigh. She knew that he remembered timelines and such, but not this much. Because of that, she didn't trust him. She knew what he was capable of. And she didn't want them to go through it again, so she wanted them both to get out of there. But, it was mostly because she knew that had other things to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back