• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Changing Poll

Okashi Yuki

The Abnormally Sweet Sugary Gumdrop
I'm wondering if the Poll on the top of the thread can be changed? As in changed the question and poll options.

Hey @Okashi Yuki! Like Anomaly said, users are limited in what they can do with polls. However, I really don't mind taking down polls for people, so you can always shoot me a link and I can take care of it for you. :)

@Pine Strange question then, one of the RPs I'm in has had several different polls that have graced the top of its threads, all of them having been voted on multiple times. Is that simply a case of Admins/Mods removing them and the RP owner making a new one, or is there some process that they're using currently unknown?

That Naruto roleplay, correct? I've been keeping in contact with White and have been removing the polls as they see fit. C:

Pine said:
That Naruto roleplay, correct? I've been keeping in contact with White and have been removing the polls as they see fit. C:
Haha, yeah, that's the one. White sure does love her polls xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back