• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital champagne & sunshine | ART DUMP <3

PJ-Flash

BANG BANG!
Hi! I've recently been looking for a place to store some finished art. I figured it'd be better for me, being very scatter-brained, to host my drawing stuff in one place here among my other interest - writing! A word of warning - my style though mostly cartoon-y changes all the time. I'm constantly searching for one that I am most comfortable with. If you like what you see, don't be afraid to say so! I don't mind a clogged thread. I'm happy to hear from everybody. (:

So without further ado, here we go!

ART DUMP 01 | 02 / 02 / 18
[These files are painted on a 2500 x 2500 SAI canvas. They're huge! So to save your mouse wheels, you can click each image to view it in full. Thanks!]
bonnie.pngharder better faster FLOWER.pngher pearl.pngmama.pngstar sapph single.pngtiefi.png
CADE ICON.pngFINCHY.pngjosiah.pngmaymay.pngOnoefuji Secondary School - Student File.pngkaeia icon.png

Last edited:
Persona drawing for a friend!
will he.png
( The slur used in this image does not relfect my personal opinions in any way. It's an inside joke. <3 )​

Shocked and awestruck to be named February's 'Featured Artist' in the RPN Newsletter. A huge thank-you to everybody who stopped by and gave this thread a glance! You're all super awesome. Much love! Here's a somewhat rushed piece I scribbled out just a few hours before receiving this fantastic news. I think it fits today's mood pretty well!
dragon woman!.png

Last edited:
wow ! your art style is so unique and i absolutely love them!
i find myself smiling at them as i'm scrolling!
p.s. your thread title is 11/10 i love it<3

"i don’t expect things perfect but at least just give me better odds
like lately i’d been hoping that the tones of grey would fade and that sky would yawn cerulean, not rain on my parade"
[ afternoon - so mean (ft. mxmtoon, samsa, sadkid) ]
PAH PAH PAH POKER FACE.png

"from the crystal lattice that makes up the nerves of your brain
and the hurricanes that you pulse through your veins
i know every current, every wave - please stay."
[ adib sin & cae - from here ]out of my head, of my heart, of my mind.png

big dump. i've stopped roleplaying here for the time being, but figure i'll keep my art thread active for those who are interested! these are in no particular order - but you can tell sapphire is the newest because i just got new brushes haha

baby sapphy.pngbitch boy.pngeggnog man.pngdangerous, ooh! that sounds good.pnggifted.pngif i don't know how to love you,.pngI'M KINDA DOPE.pngi'm high as a kite!.pngMISS FRENET no lighting.pngoh, fuck you.pngPOSITIVE I'LL DIE TONIGHT.pngTHANKS, TEEN!.pngTHE KEEEEWN.pngyou are my sun.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back