• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaldea Days (Fate/Grand Order) - IC

Gacha:

• Good civilization

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Bad civilization

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Thesmashbro

Filthy Casual
fate_grand_order_wallpaper_by_ab_77-d9sw9dh.jpg

Saving humanity is hard enough as it is, but time between singularities can be just as dangerous! With so many servants summoned from Chaldea's FATE system, it's only inevitable that friends and enemies from all across time run into each other.

Gukado Fujimaru sat alone at a corner table in Chaldea's cafeteria, eating quietly. It was early morning and her eyes reflected tiredness, not only from waking up early, but from yesterday's rayshift where Leonidas refused to fall back to a more advantageous battlefield. Between him and Mordred, most of her mana and patience were drained way too quickly. If she didn't have more calm servants like Bedivere or cheerful ones like Astolfo, she would've snapped a long time ago. The fact that Chaldea supplied mana to her servants also eased her tension. She reached into her pocket and gripped a saint quartz--the first one she ever found--that she kept in her pocket for good luck. She was getting close to having enough to summon more servants, so she hoped that some less chaotic servants would join the little family she brought together.

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Gizaira Gizaira EquinoxLeonidas EquinoxLeonidas

Mordred
Swords clashed inside one of Chaldea's training rooms. Mordred was facing off against a shadow servant modeled after King Arthur. She knew it wasn't really her father, but that didn't stop her from fighting as hard as she could. Mordred aggressive attacked the shadow servant and broke its guard. In a matter of minutes the shadow servant was defeated and dissipated in a cloud of smoke. Mordred's dragon-like helmet opened and folded back against her armor, relieving her angry expression. "Is that the best shadow servant of my father you have! That was pathetic. I didn't even have to use my Noble Phantasm!" she yelled. "That better have been easy mode, because if it wasn't you guys are tarnishing my father's skill in combat. You should just flat out delete that mode!" Her bellowing was so loud, the mages and servants outside of the training room could hear her.

Mordred activated her helmet and it reappeared over her head. "Now give me the toughest King Arthur shadow servant you have!"

William Shakespeare
Shakespeare walked with a purpose around the Chaldea building. He passed by several mages, but none of them caught his interest. They were all nameless background characters as far as he was concerned. Hearing Mordred's bellowing in the distance did cause him to pause. The drama between father and son made for a good story, but this time it wasn't quite what he was looking for. The playwright continued to walk the halls until he neared the cafeteria. He happened to glance inside when he noticed Gukado eating breakfast by herself. In his mind's eye, a spotlight suddenly shined down on the girl; she made a better protagonist than some of the other Chaldea Masters.

"All the world's a stage, and all men and women merely players," Shakespeare said as a made a grand entrance. He started to walk toward Gukado and dramatically made various hand gestures as he monologued. "Here in this industrial cafeteria we find our protagonist sitting alone in a crowd of paupers, humbly eating her breakfast. Though weary from an early rise and the events of yesterday, our heroine presses onward, ever forward, with a twinkle in her eye. 'Lady Luck is on my side,' she tells herself. 'Good things are bound to come my way.'"

Shakespeare gracefully bowed before taking one of the empty seats at Gukado's table. "Would you like to have a friendly chat before the day really gets going?" he asked with a friendly smile. " I may mainly be a writer, but as a lover of stories, I can also play a supporting role."

Thesmashbro Thesmashbro Gizaira Gizaira EquinoxLeonidas EquinoxLeonidas

Leonidas has never tarried, for a moment spent not training, was a moment not doing justice to his legacy and himself. After his spear pierced through the last of the summoned shadow servants, Leonidas decided to call it a day for his training and left the training room, only to hear Mordrer shouting. He acknowledges her commitment to training, even though her reasoning was somewhat a bit out from his understanding. Unlike Mordred, he was King, and she was not. And that says leagues from where they were. Still, she's a legend of a higher caliber than he is, so that is saying something.

Passing through the thinning crowd, he walked on forward, till he passed the cafeteria, where he could see his Master, Gudako, having a meal while Shakespeare, a fellow Servant, was talking to her. Deciding on some words, he approached them and gave a curt nod to Shakespeare, acknowledging his presence. "Hail, Master. A great morning, wouldn't you say?"

Thesmashbro Thesmashbro Gizaira Gizaira shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Gudako sighed as a familiar caster strolled beside her. Shakespeare was... a mixed bag to her. He was very charismatic, energetic, and all-together fun to be around, but unlike someone like Astolfo, Shakespeare liked to make things more "dramatic." Not unexpected for a famous playwright, but she purposely kept him from important singularities so he doesn't make saving the world any more difficult than it needs to be. It was a good thing that Shakespeare was as apposed to fighting as she was opposed to having him fight. "Sure," she said with a tired smile, "Do you have topic in mind?" After she had said that and before any more talking could happen, Leonidas had entered the conversation. Paranoid that he would put her through some spartan training if he saw weakness, she did her best to hide how tired she was. "Y-yes, it is a good morning. Why don't you have a seat?"

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 EquinoxLeonidas EquinoxLeonidas
(hoping Gizaira Gizaira will participate)

Tomoe Gozen
Her name was Tomoe Gozen, or as people here called her, Tomoe. With a spring in her step and a smile on her face, the Archer class servant skipped towards the cafeteria. The halls of Chaldea were a rather boring white, in her opinion, but even then, this was he home. Coming upon the large room, where servants, mages, technicians, and all the likes ate, she spotted a peculiar sight at one of the tables. A combination of Leonidas, Shakespeare, and her master, together. Grabbing a drink, a milkshake as this time called it, she sat down with her master, Shakespeare, and Leonidas. Sipping the frozen drink, Tomoe gladly just listened to the conversation currently at hand, hoping to see the peace of the morning last.
Thesmashbro Thesmashbro EquinoxLeonidas EquinoxLeonidas shadowdude505 shadowdude505
-----
King Hassan
"The Old Man of the Mountain", King Hassan, the First Hassan, or simply going as Gramps to some of the younger servants, made an imposing being walking towards the training rooms. The patriarchal figure to many of the Hassans in Chaldea summoned as Assassin servants, King Hassan was a leader, yet a caring one at that. As the First Hassan, many looked up to the large, scary, terrifyingly strong Assassin class servant. Many would've thought he would be a Saber or Berserker. He was an assassin through and through though. Entering the training room, he came upon Mordred fighting a shadow of her father. Stepping to stand across from the Red Knight, King Hassan drew his sword and pointed it at Mordred. "A live opponent would be better suited for this training, young knight. If word is true, Master Fujimaru is summoning servants soon. You may have the chance to face your father soon enough."
shadowdude505 shadowdude505

William Shakespeare
"A great morning indeed, Leonidas," Shakespeare chimed in as he made a charismatic bow in his seat. "It's a bit quiet, but with all new days, brings in a chance for something exciting to happen."

Shakespeare turned to look at Tomoe and gave her a nod that was meant to be a greeting before turning his attention to Gudako. "Rumor has it that you're planning on summoning a new servant, Master. Anyone in particular you want to try to get to join our ranks? King Arthur perhaps? That would create some juicy drama around here, don't you think. However something like that would play out, I doubt even a playwright of my caliber could write something better."

Thesmashbro Thesmashbro EquinoxLeonidas EquinoxLeonidas xAlter xAlter

Mordred
"Oh?" Mordred exclaimed. This was the first time she had heard about the possibility of Gudako summoning a new servant. If it was true, the thought of which heroic spirit will be summoned intrigued her. If luck was on her side and her father really was summoned, well, things would get interesting to say the least.

Mordred's helmet opened up, revealing the huge grin on her face. She finished off the shadow servant and stuck her sword tip into the ground in front of her. "Man, I really don't know what I was thinking concerning these shadow servants. They're just pathetic copies that can't even use Noble Phantasms," she said with a disappointed look on her face. Her disappointment quickly faded back to the battle happy grin she had earlier. "I accept your challenge, gramps," she declaired as she pointed her sword at the Old Man of the Mountain.

Mordred's helmet closed around her head before she charged toward King Hassan with her sword drawn.

xAlter xAlter

King Hassan
Hassan lifted his sword in his own stance and watched Mordred with the eyes of a teacher, not a student, nor an opponent. He was doing this to help Mordred progress as a Heroic Spirit to their master. While her accolades and skills brought her to being a Hero, or Anti-hero, any person can use more practice, and learn more.

Deflecting the blow with a simple parry, King Hassan sidestepped and back stepped away from Mordred. "Good, good young knight." he said bringing his massive sword up to bear once more. "Your strikes are strong and well placed. Any person would be hard pressed to contest that. However!" he started, swinging his own sword. "A good knight, a good KING, must be a master at recovering from a parry as well!" With his blade whistling through the wind, Hassan waited for the knight's next move.

shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Users who are viewing this thread

Back