❤ The White Queen ❤

CHARACTER SHEET

Unknown.jpg

Name : Cersei Elsinal

Race : Altmer

Role/Occupation : Lady of the house of Elsinal / Doctor / Teacher

BirthSign : The Lady

Attributes : 1. Intelligence 2. Personality 

Primary Skills : 1. Speechcraft 2. Illusion 3. Restoration 4. Alteration 5. Unarmored

Secondary Skills : 1. Marksmen 2. Mercantile 3. Acrobatics 4. Light armor 5. Axe

Factions : None 

Religion : Auri-El

Appearance :

Height : 5'4 

Weight :  52 kg  or 115 pounds 

Weapons :  

f80e9877d1fc20b19cd3136c4a1e8496.jpg 

Two identical swords , that happen to weigh more than expected , yet the user will be able to wield them with such speed and strength . (( Just picture the other sword looking identical to the one in the photo ))

Armor :

lkjhgvghjkl;lkjhj;'.jpg

Sown by the hands of an elf , the material Itself is meant to be handle in such a harsh and is expected to survive . These two outfits are in fact one whole , the armor is hidden underneath the gown , her twin swords are hidden underneath the cape . It is simple to switch to her battle 'gear the belt which is on the upper half of the dress disposes of all the unneeded parts . Its not quit a spell thats been cast , just clever talioring .

Sexual Preference : Straight " I don't care if i fall in love with the devil as long as that devil will love me the way he loves hell . I don't care if its a lizard or an orc or whatever , I'll be in love with love .  "

Likes :  1. Fruits 2. Warmth/Sun 3. Children 4. Wind 5. Moon 6. Animals 7. Flowers

Dislikes : 1. Violence 2. Snakes 3. Liars 4. Dark Elves 5. Spiders 6. Darkness 

Biography : Her point of view  

Born in a society that thought so highly of themselves , I Cersei Elsinal was 2nd daughter to Lady Alana of house Elsinal and Sir Meark , the family name was well known throughout the Altmer race , and why wouldn't we be ? our family was famous for its doctors , ask any high elf who the Elsinal family is and they'll tell you my life story . The current leader of our house hold was my father , he was a proud thats only because of his children who were all daughters . Lucky him I came along , my mother described me as strange i just stared back at my parents , just shows you how different I am from my family . From the moment I started to talk they threw books a me i spent countless hours on medicines , and diseases . By the time I turned 9 i cured a disease that kept you paralyzed , the antidote was a flower , the cause . . . a snake . While kids played out side in the evening i was in a locked room studying , while they slept i stayed up practicing the art of magic which i took a great interest in at the age of 4 . Finally becoming I had achieved my goal I became a great doctor and was known as the youngest of the family to become a doctor , I wish , I honestly wish thats what happened . In all truth I became a teacher , teaching the arts of magic and medicine , it affected my relationship with my family . I was kicked out not one of my siblings stood up for me . My dad went on a business trip at least I heard, he was squashed by an orc , It wasn't an accident they might be idiots but i highly doubt they are blind. I really hope that he's burning and not in heaven . . . yes I'm a monster but can you blame me ? How my mother dealt with this ? she became suicidal and tried to kill her self multiple times but the servants were always around her . Coming to me was her only hope , you know that feeling , when you see the person you love the most crying begging to be killed telling you ' I kicked you , you hate me any ways get revenge just give me a douse of poison and I'll go away ' she was my mother weather she kicked me or hit me, she bathed me , feed me at my studying hours and kissed me every night . I couldn't bear to see her like this so I did the only thing i could do . The next day she seemed completely calm , the sleeping pill came in quit handy . I should have never left her alone in that room , there were so many weapons she could have used but she used her head piece , it was made of pure gold selling it you could feed an entire village . Taking it out her heart was troubling , i decided to keep , after a few weeks people began to wonder where Lady Alana had gone , they began questioning my family , when it came to me I told them . Walking into my room on the bed lay Lady Alana of house Elsinal I couldn't bare to move her . Of course as all stories tragically go no one believed me , my mother happened to be a great actresses and showed no signs of sducidal behavior . I was charged with murder and my head will soon be attached to a spike rather than my shoulders .  By most Altmer i'm known as ' the women in red ' i don't know why , i've never worn the color red thats until i meet Mimi gogo , she's the one that saved me . I couldn't catch a word she said when we had first meet something about going to Gideon . Helping me meant i had to take her to Gideon , it was a deal made between us and I intend to keep it , on the way to Gideon i heard something very interesting , and i believe the women in red knows her destination .

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back