• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Celebrity Kids (Rebooted)

Jersey smiled "Those are a one awesome parents you have Nick...my parents are Michael Fassbender and Nicole Beharie..." She tells him. "I guess you could say it's pretty cool that your dad is a younger version of Magneto" she chuckling before looking down.

Trevor saw Noiz come back inside and smiled. "Can't get enough of the sandwiches can you?" He asked him and he finished making the last few of BLT'S and sits down next to him and eats a sanwich.

Noiz doesn't reply to the person talking to him, but he does smile slightly before continuing to eat. Noiz has decided they definitely seem good. Mainly for the same reasons he'd decided they might be alright earlier. They make nice food, they don't really seem to expect a reply from him but they aren't just ignoring him because of it, and now that Noiz is sitting next to them he has decided that they are definitely good looking. He doesn't actually know their name, but he guesses that isn't really important, because what use is knowing a name if you don't need to say it?

Elizabeth smiled and grabbed her bags. "I'm right behind you" she said and walked next to Miles, she took some really quick looks into the other rooms but one of them immediately caught her eye and without thinking it twice she carefully placed her bags on top of the bed and then jogged towards Miles so she wouldn't fall behind. "So, what do you like to do?"

"Your parents are pretty good too" he said with a smile and waved at her sister when she passed by walking next to a guy. "It's pretty cool to live in goth land" he said with a chuckle and looked at the kitchen door. "I think there are more people in the kitchen, wanna go?"

Miles

There was one room that seemed to be totally his kind of room, so Miles just dropped everything there before he went back to the stairs. Once Elizabeth catched up with him again they continued the house exploring tour. "What I like to do?" He had to think a moment about that even though he knew for sure what he liked to do. "Surfing, skateboarding, snowboarding.. Everything that includes a board i guess?" A soft chuckle escaped out of his mouth since it sounded actually really weird now he said it. But it was true anyway so why shame for something you like? There were way more embarrassing things on earth and this was quite normal. "But what about you?"

@EmilyPower

Jersey chuckled before scratching the back of her head. "Yeah it is fun having them as parents but finding out how they met was not what I wanted to hear...." She said before shivering and grabbing her bags. "I think living in a family with a gothic style is pretty awesome and interesting." She tells him "I'll be right back I'm going to go see what free bedrooms are still open..." She tells him before leaving up the stairs and down the halls finding rooms that weren't occupied. She found one and threw her bags on it before coming back downstairs and walked to the kitchen seeing the others there talking and just chatting having fun. "Hey guys! My name is Jersey and it's a pleasure to meet all of you...and I hope to have so much fun here without any drama!" She said smiling.

Time Skip To 5 PM

Faith was sitting laying on the couch her head into Marcos's lap. Everyone had settled in and were with or unpacking or chilling out, Faith kept twisting and untwisting her tongue bar just by using her teeth. "Guys why don't he play never have I ever" Marcos yelled out for the others to here as played with Faith's hair. "I think I saw a bottle of Tequila in the back of the fridge, and couple of shot glasses where the other glasses where." Faith sat up as she fixed her crop top long sleeve, and her bra. Marcos stood up and popped his back as he went to the kitchen smiling.

Noiz smiles at the suggestion from two of the others. He's more interested in the tequila than the game and is actually surprised he didn't see it himself. He goes to sit next to them, unsure of how the game even works, but glad it's not truth or dare or something that he knows would require he talks.

Kali is sitting in the meeting place drawing in her notebook. So far she's sketched everybody in the house. And is on the last person, Noiz. She heard his name when someone was talking earlier. Nobody pays much attention to her, so shes able to listen to conversations. She doesn't mean to, just occasionally she hears interesting things.

When Marcus yells about never have I ever, Kali sits and thinks aboutbit for a minute. She doesn't like to drink, ever. But it'd be a good way to get to know. And if by chance she actually has to drink, she'll just pretend to. Maybe. She walks over and sits with the other people in the circle and waits.

Elizabeth had been writing ideas for the story she had been writing for a long time until she heard someone saying "never have I ever" and smiled. "Count me in! I haven't played that game in ages " She walked upstairs to her room to leave her notebook and pencil and then entered her brother's room and immediately covered her ears because of her brother playing the drums in such a loud volume.

Nick had been playing the drums for so long he lost track of time and continued playing even though his sister had entered the room and obviously wanted something. "Nick!" She yelled to get his attention and placed her left hand on her hip when he finally stopped. "What?"

"Were going to play never have I ever. Wanna come?"

"Hell yeah!" Nick replied with a smile and walked downstairs with her sister and sat down next to her.

Faith grabbed the shot glasses each with a different saying, all had something to do with each personality. Marcos grabbed the Tequila "Only players meet in the meeting space" he said as he put the bottle where he was going to sit, which was across from the stairs, he also put the small table in the middle as Faith walked down the stairs slowly. She set them all in a circle also in particular order, Her glass said 'You think I'm loud wait until 5 shots' she smiled sitting next to the stairs. Marcos grabbed his that read 'Hangover are for wussies thank Jesus for P****' . they waited as everyone came in the spot.

Kali walked over to the table that Faith and Marcus ha set up. She slides a shot glass in front of her, and it reads "Trust me, you can dance. -Vodka." Kali smiles a bit, because she actually cannot dance. She's had teaches and lessons, but just can't seem to get it down. It's fun to try though.

Kali watches the others, and flips to a new page, having finished the one of Noiz. She starts to draw everybody at the table. After a couple minutes her pencil begins to get dull, so she puts it in her notebook and closes the page.

Jersey came downstairs and sat next to Nick smiling. She then saw Trevor follow right after but he decided to sit next to Noiz. She knew Trevor was gay but she didn't want to just blurt it out to everyone. She wanted him to tell everyone once the time was right. Trevor looked at Noiz with a smile and greeted him. "Hey Noiz...how's it going?" He asked him waiting for the others to come down and join them.

Last edited by a moderator:
After Akira got done unpacking and putting her things away she walked down the stairs and saw everyone siting in a circle. " Hm? What are you guys doing?" She asked curiously " Are you guys playing some type of game?"

Noiz smiles slightly at Trevor, he'd figured out that was his name, in response to his question. Without even really realising he very obviously looks over Trevor's body again, 'I need to stop that. He's probably straight. Probably. And also nobody knows I'm gay, so I should really stop that.' Noiz looks away and instead looks at the bottom of his glass which reads "Singing is the best - Alcohol" he's amazed they actually came up with something slightly correct, he does have to try much harder to stay quiet when he's drunk. He rolls the piercing on his tongue as something to keep him distracted and not as bored as he is. He wishes they would start the game so he could drink something.

Kali stays silent and watches everybody trickle down to play. When Akira comes down and asks what they're playing, Kali replies quietly. "We're playing, or starting to play, never have I ever." Kali's gaze roams over to Trevor when he speaks to Noiz. Looking at Noiz to see what he does in reply to Trevor, she sees him looking at Trevor. Almost checking him out. She wonders who all in this house is gay. It'll be interesting to find out though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back