• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Celebrity Kids (Rebooted)

Scorpio Retrograde

One Thousand Club

cooltext115974225100000.png

FIRST DAY || 12:30 NOON || WEDNESDAY || ARRIVAL TIME

Marcos was looking out the window to his Taxi until it stopped at the gates to the new house he was going to stay in for the summer, he got out getting out a backpack and duffle back along with two other suitcases. As the Taxi drove off the camera and sound crew hooked him up with a mic. they have given him a key in advance so he began walking to the door and unlocking the door but it automatically closed after he closed it. He put the bags to side not wanting to choose a room so soon. Marcos walked around than to the kitchen and waited until everyone came so he drank a Gatorade.

Faith smiled as she saw the house come into view as she opened the car she kissed her uncle Drake on the cheek bye before she got out of the car, she than started unpacking the trunk of her five suit cases and two backpacks. As she made her way up too the house, the Sound crew put a mic on her, she tried to open the door but it wasn't opening she knocked hopping some one was in the house already but getting no answer, until Marcos opened the door helping her with the bags. Than walking together through out the house.

(Please don't all post at one time so I don't get confused at who is in the house and what not)

Last edited by a moderator:
Noiz steps out of the taxi, taking a long look at the house. 'So this is where I'm going to be living for a while then.' He thinks as he walks towards the building with his one bag. He opens the door with a key he had been given and walks straight in. When he walks into the house somebody immediately attaches a microphone to his shirt. 'Well that's pointless isn't it.' He glares at the man who had just given him the mic, and the man obviously understands how pointless it really was. Noiz decides to explore the house slightly and quickly manages to find the kitchen. With his sense of adventure *strangely* disappearing at the thought of eating something instead, Noiz quickly heads to and opens the fridge, deciding for now that he would like to have an apple and some orange Lucozade. He sits in the kitchen, eating his food, happy that he has managed to avoid other people so far.

Kali steps out of the car, walking around to the back and openin the trunk. Impressively maneuvering so that she has her two back packs on her back and pushing three suitcases. The camera crew attaches a mic to her shirt she glares. That's kind of unneccasary since they can hear her fine.

After wheeling her things up to the front door she takes a key from her pocket and unlocks the door. She decides first thing to get something to eat. The house is pretty amazing, better than her own home. For the first time she begins to feel exitemenr at being here. She roles her things into the kitchen with a bit of difficulty, to already find a people in there. Stopping at the doorway, Kali's unsure of what to say to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jersey smiled appearing at the front of the house she will be sharing with other people. She got out the car and took her things out of the trunk. She was just about to enter the house when the producers and camera crew came up to her and talked to her while they were putting the microphone on her. She looked at them nodding before and walking inside the house. She carried her things inside and looked around before putting her bags down. "Hello? Anyone here?" She asked looking around hoping someone would come out and introduce themselves to her.

Trevor was already at the house and already unpacked his stuff into his bedroom before heading downstairs. Once he entered the kitchen he saw Noiz sitting on one of the stools and smiles looking at him.
"Hey Noiz...see you enjoying that apple...is it that good?" He asked him smiling going to the fridge opening it and taking out somethings to make a sandwich. He was about to say something else before he heard a female voice at the front door. "Looks like...we have a new person in the house" he tells him smiling as he continues to make his sandwich.

Nicholas stopped the car in front of the gates of the house they were going to live in and smiled at his sister, Elizabeth . "Are you excited?" He asked with a smirk. "Really excited, I'm finally doing something new and fun! And we'll meet new people." She replied cheerfully and they both got out of the car with their bags and began walking towards the house. A producer stopped them and gave them microfones before they were able to enter the house. When they walked inside, he noticed a very attractive girl and walked towards her. "Hello there, I'm Nick".

Elizabeth rolled her eyes when her brother began talking to the girl and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. She smiled at the people who were already in the kitchen. " hey! I'm Elizabeth"

Akira walked out the taxi then walked to the trunk and pulled out her bags and luggage and looked back up at the house. ' Whoa....this is pretty nice.' She thought to herself . As soon as she walked in the door she was hooked up with a mic, Giving the crew a confused look she walked further in to the house looking around. Hearing people in the kitchen she walked in and greeted everyone. " Hello."

Kali watches the rest of the people walk into the kitchen. She believes almost all the people are here. Two or maybe three more. Everyone in the house is pretty attractive and she supposes it's because they have the money to keep themselves nice. Doesn't really matter though. She decides to introduce herself to the people in the kitchen, because one of her goals is to make friends, overcome shyness and all that.

"Hi, everyone. I'm Kali."

She's not really sure what else to say, so waits in silence for someone to say something.

Akira looked at Kali and smiled " Hi nice to meet you I'm Akira." She looked around the room and tried to relax a bit everyone seemed really nice. Yay for a new adventure right?

Akira looked at Kali and smiled " Hi nice to meet you I'm Akira." She looked around the room and tried to relax a bit everyone seemed really nice. Yay for a new adventure right?

Kali smiles at Akira and brushes her long hair out of her face. It's consantly falling into her face and irritating her, but she'd never cut it. "It's nice to meet you, Akira."

Kali doesn't have a lot of experience having friends or socializing, even though she's a celebrity's daughter. She's almost always out of the spotlight, only having been to a few galas and charity events. She glances around at the others in the room.

Jersey turned around and looked at Nick her eyes widening for a sec then blushes holding her hand out. "Hi my name is Jersey...It's nice to meet you Nick..." She said smiling and holding her hand out so he can shake it. She continued looking at him, he was a very handsome man. He had amazing eyes and just an amazing face all together. Man he was cute! She smiled then heard others in the kitchen but didn't care at the moment, right now she wanted to know more about the guy in front of her.

Trevor smiled seeing others walk inside the kitchen. He put his knife down and looks at everyone.
"Welcome newcomers!" He tells them smiling then wipes his hands off and walks over to them. "My name is Trevor...Trevor Hemsworth...it's nice to meet you all..." He tells them smiling before looking at Elizabeth, Akira and Kali. "It's nice to meet you girls" He tells them smiling.

Akira smiled at Trevor and rocked on her heels feeling a bit awkward, she wasn't sure of how to talk to them cause she didn't really know them . So she took in a deep breath and shot out a random question " So hows everyone's day so far?"

Akira smiled at Trevor and rocked on her heels feeling a bit awkward, she wasn't sure of how to talk to them cause she didn't really know them . So she took in a deep breath and shot out a random question " So hows everyone's day so far?"

"It's been good so far" He said and went back to making his sandwich. He really wanted something with meat on it and the BLT was just the right thing. He went to the fridge and grabbed some bacon, an egg and some avocado. This was going to be good. He turned the stove on after he finished making his special spicy mayo and waited until the pan got a little bit hot. He grabbed the special bread then looked around for the toaster until one of the producers told him where it was and took it out. He plugged it in put the bread in before starting on the bacon. "Are any of you guys hungry?" He asked them. "I can make a delicious BLT but the Trev way" He told everyone then secretly winked at Noiz and went back to cooking.

Miles || Day One

Miles stumbled out of the car after he gave a last high five to his dad, in kind of a hurry. Since he forgot his skateboard at the front door he was later than he wanted to be but that sort of stuff happens right? A snapback covered his messy hair as usual, a backpack over his shoulders with his skateboard attached to it and a last bag in his hands. For a moment he stood in between the massive gates before he slowly walked over to the house to see if there were others already. The first thing he noticed was a great smell once he walked into the house, the others were probably in the kitchen then. "Shit man that smells great" He said as he walked into the kitchen, leaning against the wall next to him for a bit. "Miles is the name by the way" He added quickly with a light smile on his face. It seemed like he wasn't even the last one who arrived so it wasn't that bad.

Kali smiled at Trevor whispering a small, "Hey." Kali's eyes shift to Akira, the only one who seems to be feeling awkward like her. Maybe theyll become friends. Kali admits the boys in the house are all really cute, but Kali doesn't really know what to talk to them about.

When Miles walks into the kitchen, Kali decides to introduce herself. "Hi Miles, I'm Kali." Shooting him a quick smile she turns to open the fridge. Having finished her water bottle, she grabs a Gatorade.

Nicholas shook her hand and smiled at her. "So... Why are you here? Own will or did your parents make you? " he rubbed the back of his head thinking about what to say. "What do you like to do? I play the drums and I play basketball"

(Sorry but I don't know what to write)

Akira shook her head at Trevor " No thank you, But thanks for asking." She said with a smile. Turning to Miles she greeted him " Hello, nice to meet you i'm Akira."

Jersey smiled at him. "No I came at my own will...I don't think my dad would force me to come here..." she tells him chuckling. "I sing,act, skateboard and do kick-boxing" she tells him. "So Nick who are your parents?" She asked not knowing what to say either.

Trevor just shrugged at her then looked at Miles. He smiled when he was complimented on how good it smelt. "Thanks dude names Trevor" he tells him then goes back to cooking his lunch. Since there were others here he decided to make enough for all of them whether they wanted it or not.

Noiz grabs himself the first sandwich finished, he's decided that the person making them seems alright. They haven't seemed to expect him to respond which is good, and they made food, which could never be a negative. And they look quite good. So Noiz quite likes them. Them winking at him confused him a bit but he chose to just ignore it and instead eat his sandwich, which they were right, was very nice. He doesn't really pay much attention to most of the others, they haven't done much to draw his attention. He ignores their attempt at conversation, as he's learnt to generally do and instead quietly eats his sandwich, wondering if he could grab another one he's done.

Kali watches the people in the kitchen. Everyone seems nice and friendly, and so far no mean girls. Which is good. Kali notices the boy in the corner, munching on a sandwich. He hasn't said anything, and Kali's pretty sure she's heard of him before. She can't quite place where she's seen him, or heard of him.

She looks down at her feet, suddenly realizing she's been struggling at him. Jeez, she's going to make everything think she's a freak. She stares down at her feet, wondering when they can pick rooms.

Miles

The only thing he didn't like about being around late was the fact that most of the people already knew each other even though it was just a little bit, and he jumped in later without knowing the tiniest thing about anyone. But he knew some names now so it wouldn't be bad and since the first time of meeting a whole group of others is always weird, he didn't really mattter. It seemed like he wasn't the only one who felt a bit awkward so maybe he could get someone along to check out the rest of the house. "Anyone up for a house exploring, I don't know thing?" He asked as he raised one of his eyebrows slowly, he would go anyway even if no one wanted to join.

Elizabeth's face lit up when she heard house exploring and put down the glass of water. "I'm up" She said as she walked towards the guy who was asking if anyone wanted to go with him and smiled. "I'm Elizabeth by the way".

Nicholas smiled at Jersey and rubbed his arm. " you never know, there are a lot of parents who want their kids to be famous no matter what" he said with a smile. "Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter, who are your parents?"

Noiz ignores the people talking, one of them obviously knows who he is so if they actually care they'll be able to find out. He grabs a second sandwich and goes exploring by himself, planning on not heading back soon. He really likes the sandwiches, although they are slightly hot which is actually good. He quickly finds the rooms and puts his bag in an empty one. He then continues exploring but quickly heads back to the kitchen since he's bored, and even if he doesn't like communicating, being around people is nice, well that's the nice reason at least, he mainly just wants more food. His whole trip takes less than 5 minutes since he was running without really trying. By the time he gets back he's finished his sandwich so he grabs a third sandwich, not really caring if others have even had one yet. He sits himself back where he was, not sure anyone really noticed or cared about his short absence, but also not really caring if they did or didn't.

Kali slips out of the kitchen while everybody's talking. She grabs her luggage and carries it up the stairs with quite a bit of difficulty. When she reaches upstairs, she walks down the hall, apparently a few people have already picked rooms. Kali walks to the end of the corridor and opens the last door on the right. The room is very beautiful, and has enough color for Kali's taste. She wheels her suitcases into the bedroom and leaves them next to the door. She closes the door and heads back downstairs, she notices that the silent boy has snuck back in to the kitchen. Kali wonders if anyone had noticed she left. Probably not, she's doesn't think she's very noticeable.

Miles

Apparently a girl called Elizabeth was up for an exploring tour thing through the house so that was nice. He was going to remember that name for sure but that's kind of usual when you meet new people right? Miles hung his backpack over his shoulders again since they probably came along the rooms, so he could dump everything he brought with him in one of the rooms.
"Guess we should start upstairs, then garden and the other rooms downstairs?" he said as he raised one of his eyebrows again, he chuckled softly before he started to make his way upstairs. In some rooms were already suitcases and backpacks dumped so he only took a quick look in those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back