Opinion Celebrity crushes

Prince Lutin

Not one of your FAAAAAAAANS!
Have you ever had a crush on a celebrity? If so, who was it?

I currently have a crush on Mack Horton. (He's a swimmer from Australia.) I discovered him recently and I fell in love with him immediately. Blond hair, glasses, speedos - he's perfect for me!

In the past, I've also had crushes on Nate Ruess, Evgeni Plushenko, Leona Lewis, Britney Spears, Rihanna, and Geri Halliwell.

I <3 Melissa Joan Hart

Despite the fact that she's very religious and politically active and I'm not but I'm still able to admire her for standing up for her beliefs. Not to mention her talent and humor.

My mom got me her autobiography for x-mas. In it she mentioned that she dated Danny Masterson for a short time (That's what inspired me to write my fanfic: That '70s Teen Witch).

I recently discovered, she directed a remake of an old movie called, The Watcher in the Woods starring Angelica Huston (Bette Davis was in the original).

It is no secret I have had a crush on Jason Momoa for a long time. He always came across as such a charismatic guy and not to mention his muscles are just to die for.

Close in second is Gal Gadot. That woman is just plain GORGEOUS and her demeanor is so cute and sweet.

Too many to name for me personally. But one name that might be lesser known and talked about- Felicia Day! She’s one that would definitely have me speechless and red if ever met in rl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back