gijinka_celebi_x_reader__i_would_do_it_again_by_shadowfollowed-d962jr3.png

Pokemon:
Celebi

Type(s):
Psychic
Grass
Nature:

Lax

It's debatable just how old he REALLY is. If asked, he'll just shrug.

(Just say he's 100 currently for simplicity sake)

*Birthday:

June 6

*Long-term Goal/Dream:

"Well, a boyfriend would be nice, but it's kind of hard to score one of those when you're a time-hopper like me. Any Long-Term goal is, really. I want revenge on somebody? I can find out how they die, then tell them. It's nice, really, not having any future goals."

*Quotes from your character:
"I'm not confined to the present, what should I care?"
"Wanna see what you look like 50 years in the future?"
"Oh, I knew your grandfather. He was cool."

Personality:
"It's not that I'm apathetic, I just don't feel the need to make long-last relationships with people. It's kind of hard to text someone who isn't even in the same time period as you, and e-mail would be even worse. Who wants to get a response to a message they sent thirty years ago?"
When it comes to making friends, Celebi doesnt make much effort to do so with anyone other than the other Legendaries, though a few people have peaked his interest, and he'll repeatedly travel in time to visit them. He's extremely relaxed, and due to such, it's nearly impossible to truly anger him. Along those lines, he also gets bored very easily, and is prone to falling asleep when hr gets bored- Which can be troublesome if he's in the middle of something important. But hey, he has all the time in the world to go back and figure out what happened, so why should he be concerned?
*Bio:
"Hahaha, you're joking, right? My history? That would be a mess."

Rivals:

"Me? Have a rival? Nah."
Friends:
"I get along pretty well with Suicune."

Crushes:
"Moltres is pretty hot. Haha, hot." 
Intimate Relationships:

Ability:

Natural Cure
Move Set:
Leafstorm
Perish song
Ancient Power
Magical Leaf
TM:
Thunder wave

Other

He's a bit of a Kleptomaniac, but tries to resist the urge to steal.Sort of....Not really....Watch your Possessions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back