Causing Trouble [Inactive]

LunaticLove

Queen of the Nerds
WasBroken77 submitted a new role play:

Causing Trouble - 1x1 Role play with Little Remmington

A young girl working in large cafe, best known in the city, is working her way through college to get the highest degree in her major of fashion designing. Hard worker and living alone, she doesn't do anything fun besides work and go to classes. She wants just a little bit of change in her life, something to excite it more. In comes this demon who is disguised as a normal college boy, the bad boy type who loves to cause chaos. He shows up at her college after being exiled from his home for...
Read more about this role play... 
Ruron

The first time I came to earth from hell I was shocked. Not by the cooler climate, or the lack of demons, or even the culture. The thing that shocked me was the sheer beauty of it all. Sure some of the streets were dirty and I could smell the homeless man from three miles away but all that did was add to the effect. The world was cheerful, bright, and living. It was totally opposite of hell.

“I like it here.” I said as I looked around me at the world humans called home. “It needs a little bit of trouble though.” A smirk slipped onto my lips as I walked towards the nearest money pile these humans called a ‘bank.’ There I meddled with the memory of the teller then had her load up a credit card with all the cash I needed. I also had her get me a new apartment on the outskirts of this new town.

I decided to grab a cup of coffee and a something to eat at the café near the college I have to register at Monday morning. I walked in the café, which was crazy despite that it was about 3 o’clock on a Sunday, and took a seat at the small table near the large windows. I ran a hand through my already messy hair and looked around to see if a waiter had noticed me yet.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back