• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Caught Between Two Worlds

Supercomicbookgirl

Japan addict, and crazy as f*ck

after WW3 the world was divided in two by uncross-able fence to have peace restored to the world. this seemed like a good idea at the time but a lot of people don't seem to be to happy about it. the people at the southern side are jealous ,why are there lives so miserable and poor while the northern people are rich and have it good?, it's not fair! and the on the northern side people are bored. from both sides a small group of people decide they want to do something ,everybody has other reasons, but they all have the same goal.

breaking the pact and going over the wall.

have any questions PM me

love to all you wonderful kittens

who sighed up for the revolution

if you want join and aren't in this list already, fill in the sigh up sheet and wait for acceptance, before jumping in

@Floating-Kite

@Vanille

@alexis the furry

@SummerFaerie

@ZerokiraKurayami

@Julieta

@theunderwolf

@Emperor Lelouch

@captain forever

@NervousWreck

@Lailae

@akatzuna

@IDKMan

@Jokesome

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/caught-between-two-worlds-settings-locations.80854/

this page is where the rp is going to start and take place \(^▽^@)ノ

Last edited by a moderator:
(( I was born in the north, then separated from my family and trapped in the south ))

((I got distracted and lost my way. My character is very forgetful :P ))

((I guess we were sort of bored))

Serenity begins to walk toward the giant wall. She gazes up into the grey-blue sky and wishes to be with her sisters and parents.

(occ: kittens we don't rp here. I made an extra tab where both sides are going to rp but, I'm going to start everyone off soon, but just be a little patient because I'm really busy at the moment (*m_ _)m)

((settings/locations))

theunderwolf said:
((Wait isn't this the ic tab?))
yes but....

you know I don't really have an answer to that

I just taught it be better that way(though it does get confusing ヾ(´・ ・`。)ノ”)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back