Catalina Snowfall

LoneSniper87

Dirtyhands
image.jpeg
Hello, my name is: Catalina Snowfall
I am: 16
If you can't tell what I am, I am: I'm Female.
I am a: Faunus, a wolf to be exact, or at least I was. I am an... Aura Grimm... They call it. I think they gave me Beowolf...
My orientation is: Bisexual
I am about: 5'10, or so
I weigh about: 165-ish
Look at my scars: My left arm has several extensive burn scars that go down the length, and some of it extends across my back.
My most distinguishing features: So I'm told, it's between my ears and my eyes. Because my eyes are this piercing red, with tinges of yellow. And my ears are well... Ears. The are grey, lighter than my black hair, which contains a red streak. Personally I think my distinguishing features are the markings along both arms, my left is more distorted, but my right it holds a clear similarity to Beowolf markings. Some people have mentioned a tiny mask thing between my ears, but I play it off as nothing.
Role: I am a Student
My team is called: This is an interesting question, but I guess we will find out, yeah?
I really like: Animals, books, music, and cars. I love cars.
I really don't like: Coffee... And spiders... And anybody associated with the military.
Some of the thing I like to do: Practice with my weaponry, listen to music, and study history.
My semblance is: I think my semblance is rather interesting, as it allows me to create or enhance my own or the weapons of others, signified by a golden halo around said weapon. I have to have seen every aspect of a weapon to perfectly replicate it, and have to had held it to enhance it. I simply call this Mimic.
I can also: I pride myself on the fact that I can be very adaptable, not afraid to stray from my usual weapons if neccessary. I also am very quick-witted, able to change plans on the fly to suit the situation.
My weapon I use is: I actually have a few, my first is a naginata which I made myself. The naginata's blade guard comes off and acts as a grapple hook, or as a ranged weapon, as it is connected by a chain, which I haved deemed Oblivion's Vengence. My second weapon is a sword, which becomes a rifle that takes different types of dust rounds, I call that one Deconstructive Criticism. My third and final weapons are plated gloves, which pack quite the punch. They don't have names.
I may be strong, but I have my weaknesses: I'm not the toughest of people, I may be fast, but one good hit can knock me down. I'm not much of a people person, either. Mainly because people get scared of my... Freakish appearance, and go away. I have a bad track record with the White Fang, but I'm trying to fix that!
Now here is my most exciting backstory, maybe not, not too sure yet: Honestly, I cannot remember anything before thirteen... Why? Well, I was taken then... I probably spent three years in that lab... it was painful, let me tell ya. I don't hold nothing against those guys, but if they try and take me back... It won't happen easy.
The songs I like to listen to: Almost anything Hollywood Undead, rock, Set it Off, and this song called Faster Car
Just some other misc. things about me: I love animals, I wanted to become a mechanic before becoming a Huntsmen. I wear a white long sleeve with sky blue accents, black pants. My combat outfit is similar, but it looks kindof like a knight's armor, minus the helmet. Plated chest armor with underlying chainmail, as well as articulated plate leg armor, allowing me to retain flexibility. I built the armor myself to compliment how I fight, and the right shoulder pauldron has a flaming sword.
image.jpeg
(What can be expected for armor, minus the helmet, obviously)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back