Casual invitation

Hi all,

My name is ______, and I am here to do an introduction of myself. I have lived 20 years in this world, and have spent an entire 3 year in a University in Toronto. At the moment, I have decided to take a short break from school and is currently working in various areas in B.C. to pursue my dream, develop myself, and attain the desires I have in life. I work full-time now and will seldom have time for roleplaying, so if you are looking for a partner who can quickly respond, I am probably not the perfect candidate. For the purpose of improving my literacy skill. I am here to learn roleplaying, which I have never done in the past. It would fantastic to have some guidance from you all as a start; but I promise I am quite a quick learner and tend to catch on quick. Bare with me, I don't have English as my major nor am I planning to get into journalism. However, what I can promise is that I will try my very best for every word I pull out and attempt to meet the standards of what is expected to be done. I will work my hardest to deliver at least one response a day, of quality work. I am also a soon-to-be entrepreneur, so feel free to send me a message if you are interested in learning how to manifest desires in life and achieve them.

Cheers,

______

Welcome to RPnation. If you are looking for a fun way to expand your writing skills you came to the right place. If you go to the recruitment forum you can read through a few idea's others have. You can also post your own ideas for writing. The staff has threads that help you to understand the site layout but if you ever need help me or any member with a blue or green banner will be glad to help.

I hope you have lots of fun, also good luck on your dream.

Sincerely InsaneTruth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back