Caspian De Sol

A g e -

G e n d e r -

Female

S e x u a l i t y -

Straight

A p p e a r a n c e -

tumblr_mdn1b3vwbf1r3mfy3o1_500.png

(( Left eye is a light acid like green while her right eye is a dark gold. ))

E n h a n c e m e n t  w / E x p l a n a t i o n -

Haemokinesis - The ability to control her blood down to its molecules, able to make her blood into a sword in seconds or as strong as titanium, or as deadly as acid.

Increased Blood Production - To help her with the fact she loses blood a lot quicker than a normal person would since she uses it, her blood produse at a much faster rate to make sure she doesn't die of blood loss within a battle.

De-Enhancement -Vampirism- - To keep her under control, and for the purposes of military, she was to be fed blood, this means she doesn't require normal food at the expense she needs human blood to continue functioning normally.

B r i e f  B a c k g r o u n d -

Caspian was born as a normal child, her family was poor enough already with the fact they had two children already. When the government came looking for new subjects their child was handed up instantly for a few thousand dollars, until they were killed. She was raised within the facility going months without food or water, only a blood bag. Eventually her body elongated her fangs on que with blood and was able to feed like so. Eventually they started sticking nano-bots into her blood stream which she controls simple with thought. As a pre-caution, they fed her special Type- O blood. Until she was sent on her first assassination mission, changing hher body once more to feed on every blood type, meaning she could kill and feed at the same time. 19 Years passed and here we are now, locked in her white walled room with a giant glass window.

M i s c . ( O p t i o n a l ) -

She carries around a Katana which she then enhances with her blood, strengthing it and making it do more damage. She also covers her right eye with a small eye-patch.

Tags ; @Neal Caffrey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back