Carter Ryuzaki

Deviced

くたばれ

tumblr_mwtk5sjhT91qady71o5_1280.png

"Your Rolex doesn't make you timeless."

Carter Ryuzaki

|| Male ||170 cm || 56 kg ||

H A I R || A dark and vibrant chestnut brown.

E Y E S || An indulgent cognac brown that fades to a delicate russet around the pupils.

P E R S O N A L I T Y || As defining humans is usually a rather tedious task in my eyes, perhaps using a different method in doing so might help you to understand more accurately what sort of character I'm trying to portray. Carter Ryuzaki can surely be described as 'nice' and 'solicitous' and any other generic adjective, but I think he can be most accurately described as a small succulent plant. That sounds strange, doesn't it? Well, there's more than one reason I say this. Carter retains information about himself much like a succulent retains water, basically holding on to it as if it were his life force. He remains a secret even to his friends and family, the reason for doing so still a mystery.Regarding his actions, the teen speaks gently, with an air-like tone surrounding his words. However, not too many people know this, since he's quite shy and rather dislikes initiating conversation. Sure, Carter can get along okay in dire circumstances, but he often feels uncomfortable socializing with individuals he has not been acquainted with, or in large groups. As a result, Carter often stumbles on his words and becomes rather flushed, and inconsistent eye contact is pretty much a guarantee. It becomes easier to keep to himself, so Carter prefers to stay silent, quietly radiating his sunny smile from the corner, or perhaps reading one of his gardening books. To add to the teen's meek persona, he can also be considered quite boring. With no interesting stories to tell or secrets to reveal, there's really nothing special about Carter-- well, except for the fact that he's an S-Class horticulturist with an extensive knowledge of different plants from all parts of the world-- but the probability of anyone finding that exciting or interesting is very low.

3-animation-anime-art-Favim.com-4026095.png

A P P E A R A N C E || Carter harbors his fair share of compliment-worthy feature's, what with his earthy brown hair and diaphanous cognac eyes, and the way they occasionally appear a silken honey gold in the sunlight. His skin appears to have a milky complexion which holds undertones of light amber, and compliments the nonchalant messiness of his mane. Carter's soft jawline enforces a more feminine air about him, and his average height of 170 cm doesn't cause him to stand out among peers. In general, Carter does more blending in than anything else, and he's good at it. Most would agree that these features are bland, or are boring. While that may be true, Carter's beauty isn't really found in his appearance, but more in his actions. He has a certain grace in the way he speaks and in the way he holds himself; very delicately, much like a flower.

H I S T O R Y || Being from both an English and Japanese background, Carter had the perks and downfalls of both cultures. His father, a Japanese chef, and his mother, an English Lawyer, made it so they were basically drowning in money; needless to say, Carter lived rather comfortably. When Carter was around eight years old, he began falling ill extremely frequently, so he was shoved in to the hospital basically every other week. It became too much trouble for his parents to keep fetching him and dropping him off, so they eventually worked out a deal with the doctors so that he would stay there around the clock. You could imagine how much Carter loathed this arrangement at eight years old, so he often threw tantrums and screamed until every single nurse in the vicinity was by his side, playing games with him and obeying his every command. Naturally, Carter was soon disliked by every single person in that hospital. The nurses stopped playing with him, his parents began to visit less and less, and it seemed as though the doctors even avoided checking up on his health almost entirely. However, eight year old Carter wouldn't stand for this scrutiny, so he decided he would throw yet another one of his temper tantrums. This time around, only one nurse came. Carter never got her name. To spare the gruesome details, the mystery nurse had molested Carter. The reason for it was unknown, {Carter figured, in his older years, that she wanted to relieve some sort of anger on to an emotionally susceptible person, that being Carter himself} but you can imagine the emotional trauma. Carter, still being a young boy at the time who didn't have a sound decision making mentality, decided that he would not tell anyone. Instead, he would distract himself in the hospital garden, staring blankly at the swaying flowers, wishing he could be one himself. This is when his general interest in horticulture took off, and he began requesting books and articles about gardening. Gone were his hour long screaming matches and temper tantrums. He stopped requesting that the nurses play with him, and only requested his books. The hospital was peaceful again at the expense of a stolen childhood. Carter has not changed, and has yet to tell anybody what happened to him. He intended to forget about it, and the current dilemma engulfing the world is doing a great job of making him forget. But it still lingers. 

tumblr_mwtk5sjhT91qady71o3_1280.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back