• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ž๐ฆ (๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
also, for everyone that is applying for an angel role:
For the backstory, you can include how they became the angel of X - how they got into the guardian program [ willingly? or not?] - what they have been doing for the past few years/ how many humans they have looked over yet etc
And you can omit the family part of the form !!
[tags: pinnasina pinnasina fantasy fantasy CystalChompound CystalChompound taliaangeni taliaangeni vxnilla vxnilla Centuries Centuries ]

Hey y'all! I'm thinking about trying to figure out enough BBCode to at least get my cs in a more compact, aesthetically pleasing layout. Any advice for a total newbie?

I would suggest the same as logastellus logastellus
but to help you out, here are some links to pages of wonderful bb codes by talented bb-code creators that you can use !!

I would suggest the same as logastellus logastellus
but to help you out, here are some links to pages of wonderful bb codes by talented bb-code creators that you can use !!

The BBcode center is your best option

Thanks a million, y'all! Very, very much appreciated. :)

Okay, I've got a fairly decent cs up! Might futz around with it more over the course of the week. Thank you both so much for pointing me in the right direction. :D

Okay, I've got a fairly decent cs up! Might futz around with it more over the course of the week. Thank you both so much for pointing me in the right direction. :D
love love love the color choice!!!!!!!!

it looks really great! you also inspired me to get my crap together and find one for myself, haha

Last edited:
am already loving the characters you guys !! <3

azra is 98% done! i am obsessed with him haha!

i should hopefully have my gorl up some time today!
also i canโ€™t wait to see everybodyโ€™s characters โ€” sucks to be on mobile rn ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

i read over your character sheets and omg i genuinely love all of them so much?
i wish you could react to a post more than once because that's what i was trying to do haha

y'all-
i am in literal tears reading all these wonderful characters
12/10 for everyone

Hello, Iโ€™m sorry for saying this but I will have to drop this rp. The semester has started back and Iโ€™m taking chemistry this time so I will need to focus my time on that along with making sure not to die from stress. Thank you for letting me join even though I havenโ€™t put my characters up yet lol. I hope you all have fun in this and I look forward to interacting with the rest of you later on into the future. Thank you and wish me luck!!
erised erised neon reverie neon reverie

Hello, Iโ€™m sorry for saying this but I will have to drop this rp. The semester has started back and Iโ€™m taking chemistry this time so I will need to focus my time on that along with making sure not to die from stress. Thank you for letting me join even though I havenโ€™t put my characters up yet lol. I hope you all have fun in this and I look forward to interacting with the rest of you later on into the future. Thank you and wish me luck!!
Hello !! I'm sorry to hear you will be dropping the roleplay, but completely understand that school takes precedence !! Thank you for expressing your interest in our concept and I wish you good luck with your semester c:

Best of luck to you!! Take care, and I hope your semester goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back