• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Care to help me?

JJuicci

⋆*ೃ:.✧The Juice Crew⋆*ೃ:.✧
This isn't finished but I would love so feedback. I fell like I'm putting too much on this character already. Here's her original concept drawn by a friend:

Here's the work in progress:

Thank you for listening! I really appreciate it.

[QUOTE="Mirror Mauve]
Thank you for listening! I really appreciate it.

[/QUOTE]
LISTENING?!?! * @ WHAT?

interesting. what is the story behind her?

I like the modesty. anyone who can be naked AND modest is special. too many people are naked and Bold which is not cool. not like what u have here.

Last edited by a moderator:
ArcaneUnit said:
LISTENING?!?! * @ WHAT?
interesting. what is the story behind her?

I like the modesty. anyone who can be naked AND modest is special. too many people are naked and Bold which is not cool. not like what u have here.
Thank you!
Ah well she's a revamped character I did for this fandom role play that went out of control(in a good way lol). She's child cursed for her father's foolishness by three sea witches. Her blood is enriched by corruption and destruction. She craves it. She rivialed the power of gods. Somehow along the way she had gained an accomplice that was just as vile as she. They both brought tyranny among the lands of spirits for more than 100 years. Her parents pleaded to the gods to be rid of the curse that confines their daughter, but she was too tainted to be cured. However, they were able to make a reincarnation of their evil daughter and subdue the brute of a child into deepest bounds of her mind... Little is known on what happened to the demon and where has he been for the past milenia..Now the "dark" twin sits in the reincarnation's mind waiting to be freed by her long lost buddy.

This is sort of on to of my head. A quick little thought.

Sorry if it doesn't make too much sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back