• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cap'n Deadpool, Nah...Just Deadpool!

-Thirteen-

They | Them
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This would be before Wade is diagnosed with cancer. My character and Wade grew up in the same neighborhood and had a friendship, but when Wade joined the special forces she was left behind. They didn't reunite until a few years later when they discovered their paths had taken a similar turn.

Both became mercenaries, but my character is slightly more sensitive towards women and children. Weasel (the bartender from the movie if you've seen it, which I'm assuming you have or he's also from the comics) only gives her the gold cards from those individuals. She never takes assignments from men because of her past experiences.

Anyway, they resume their friendship for a few years and become a team. Wade is more useful in combat and my character has a true talent for intimidation and investigation. They've never explored a romantic relationship and when Vanessa comes into the picture my character becomes extremely jealous. She remains his partner, though.

When Wade discovers he has cancer and leaves to Weapon X for experimentation, my character follows him. She undergoes the experiment as well, though not to the same degree as Wade. Wade was unable to save her after the building caught fire and crumbled, so he believes her to be dead, but she's not.

I thought the role play could start before Vanessa comes into the plot and we write from there forward.

Requirements:

- Dedication, I love when role playscontinue for several months to even a few years!

- OOC, I enjoy getting to know my partners!

- Doubling, I'll play my original character and your chosen canon character in exchange for you playing your original character and my chosen canon character. Unless you simply want to play my chosen canon character, no argument there!

- PM ONLY, I don't like threads and therefore I role play exclusively through PM.

- Paragraphs, my replies will always be at least a single paragraph per character role!

- I'm only interested in partners that areEIGHTEEN or older, no offense to the younger audience, I just prefer to include mature themes.

I'd be down with that! I've never rp'd Deadpool, but I've done characters with similar personalities, so I'd love to give it a try! xD

I know you said you don't like threads, but might you be willing to do it over Skype? Or are PMs nonnegotiable?

ApocryphalAlchemist said:
I'd be down with that! I've never rp'd Deadpool, but I've done characters with similar personalities, so I'd love to give it a try! xD
I know you said you don't like threads, but might you be willing to do it over Skype? Or are PMs nonnegotiable?
I don't use Skype. I really prefer PM. Hopefully that's alright :3

Yeah, I can do that~ Can you PM me so we can hash out the details and get started? I'd PM you, but I don't have enough posts yet ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back