• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Can't make a Hosted Project

It may take a while for the site to recognize that you've reached the post requirement.  I would give it at least 24 hours :).

Hey there! To make an HP you need to have 250 posts. I see you have 252, which is great! The site sometimes takes a half hour or so to update with that information. Just wait a little bit and you should be well on your way. c;

Please help ! D: 

It may take a while for the site to recognize that you've reached the post requirement.  I would give it at least 24 hours :).

Hey there! To make an HP you need to have 250 posts. I see you have 252, which is great! The site sometimes takes a half hour or so to update with that information. Just wait a little bit and you should be well on your way. c;

I checked your account, the site has given you your ability to make HPs. If you still need help when I wake up, I'll give you more indepth directions but for now these lovely gals should be able to help you.

*Floats off to dream land*

I checked your account, the site has given you your ability to make HPs. If you still need help when I wake up, I'll give you more indepth directions but for now these lovely gals should be able to help you.

*Floats off to dream land*

Yaaay thanks I sure can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back