• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One ♡ Can't Live With You {Can't Live Without You} ♡

Despondency

☆ ᵃʳᵐʸ ☆
"Are you going to help me undress or are you going to leave so I don't actually have to strip down in front of you?"

no slide
no slide
no slide

Z1UF02E.gif

MiWi5NR.gif

BVlAiVL.gif

csS3jkX.gif

no slide no slide

Last edited by a moderator:

Emma Harper;

"Excuse me, Fabio, but if you're going to live in this household, you're going to have to follow the rules. Rule number one? Keep your shirt on."

N I C K N A M E : -

Emma | Emmy

A G E : -

O C C U P A T I O N : -

Elementary School Teacher

G E N D E R : -

She is of the female species.

S E X U A L I T Y : -

Heterosexual

////////////////

E Y E S : -

Chocolate brown

H E I G H T : -

5'4

B U I L D : -

Petite | Thin

H A I R : -

Blonde

W E I G H T : -

110 pounds

////////////////

P E R S O N A L I T Y : -

Oh, Emma. The words that sum her up are "loveable loser". Some days she's more loveable; other days, she's more loser.

For as long as anyone can remember, she's been the overachiever, the perfectionist, the teacher's pet. She's the kind of girl who gets up at 5 AM to make fruit and veggie smoothies for breakfast before hopping onto her Elliptical and starting the day with motivational speaker audiotapes. You know, the kinds that make you tell yourself how strong and amazing you are until you believe it. Emma is also always thirty minutes early, always dressed to impress (no wrinkly shirts for her), and always ready to charm. To her, life is one big mission field and her mission is to spread positivity, encouragement and inspiration to all those around her. No problem is unsolvable to her. No situation is too hopeless. All you got to do is dream big, work hard, and have faith. Just ask Oprah!

Emma's dream is to be the best Elementary School teacher her school district has ever seen. She wants to be
that teacher; the teacher who taught the world's next great politician or artist, or the kind of teacher who gets an Oscar winning movie made about her life with Reese Witherspoon or Julia Roberts playing her. But Emma's reasons are not totally shallow. Emma really does love teaching and changing lives for the better. She wants everyone to be their "best self", even if she is not entirely sure what the hell that even means.

////////////////

FC: - Bridgit Mendler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back