• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One ♥ Can't Live With You {Can't Live With You} ♥

KaoriMei

ʙʟᴀʜ, ᴍᴇʜ, ᴡʜʏ, ʜᴜʜ, ᴡᴛғ.
newcreate.php

Character time.

I'm going out to eat with my family in like ten minutes, so It'll probably be posted after I come back.

If you want, you can start on creating your character.

All you need is image of appearance, name, age and paragraph for personality.

That's all.

I think I already created a character beforehand for this plot though, so one second while I check. ;D

Alright, works for me.

He's up! Sorry if the personality is a bit "eh". I have difficulty ironing out characters through sheets for some reason... Oh, and I'm going to add his height in.

It's totally fine. ;D It's hard to plan out how your character acts like and is before actually starting a roleplay.

Anyways, I just got back to my hotel - on holiday - and I'm just going to get changed into comfeh clothes then create my character. Won't be long. :-)

Go ahead and include anything you want about your character in your character sheet.

Poor you. :|

Well, enjoy your four days of freedom.

Also, my character is up.

If you've got any side character you want to include then go ahead.

You don't need to include personality for them since they're just side.

I don't have any in mind right now. When we start this, would it start with the two of them agreeing to live together, or would they be moving in already?

Alright, totally cool.

I'm just going to add one of Lara's closest friends you'll be seeing quite often.
:P

Mmm, I don't really mind.

Last time when I roleplayed this plot, I started where they had already moved in.

But also, starting off when they just agree to move in is totally fine.

Your choice. :-)

I guess that starting when they're already moved in and meeting one another would be the best. I'll add in Richard's brother that you'll see sometimes. Or rather, hear over the phone telling him to get a job. I usually add side-characters as I find them necessary.

Up to you, haha. :)

I'll be putting up her best friend and brother in a moment.

Added them to Lara's character sheet so if you wanna check them out, go ahead.

So -

We decided that we're going to start when they've moved in and met each other?

Maybe it could be so that they've been living their for a couple days so far. Just got to know eachother, etc.

Ooh, I was thinking of starting it off completely different.

You don't mind, do you?
:)

Like, Richard's making himself cereal in only his boxers, and failed to close the milk carton completely.

Imighthavedonethatonceortwiceinmylife.

Oh, what's your idea?

Hahaha.

That's funny.
xD

Okay, so, I was thinking that Lara comes home from work with her friend - Emily - so that she can show her around the apartment. Richard could be doing what he does.
xD

We can combine the two ideas if you'd like. Rather than them two coming back from work, it could be the weekend and they come back to the apartment so she can look around.

Haha, okay. xD

This is going to be fun.

Give me a moment and I'll begin writing the first post.

Forgot to mention. This is what the apartment looks like. Which bedroom do you want?

2ewjka8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back