• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One ♥ Can't Live With You {Can't Live With You} ♥

KaoriMei

ʙʟᴀʜ, ᴍᴇʜ, ᴡʜʏ, ʜᴜʜ, ᴡᴛғ.
newcreate.php

MV5BMTY1NzE1MjUyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzI0MTE1Mw@@._V1_UY317_CR145,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Height:

6'

Name:

Richard Jenkins

Personality:

A rather carefree individual, Richard doesn't think too much about anything, really. He prefers to let the chips fall where they may and plan from there, working through things as they come instead of planning ahead. As a result, he has few expectations and fewer rules that dictate his life. Whatever happens, happens. He's along for the ride and doesn't quite have in mind the end-destination. Richard finds people that are always striving towards something admirable, but he finds their constant grind boring and not something he wants to be a part of. He grew up in a chaotic household with five other siblings and has learned to thrive in that sort of environment.​

Last edited by a moderator:

newcreate.php

5fk7du.png

A G E :

W E I G H T || H E I G H T

She stands at 5'6" feet and weighs 122 pounds.

P E R S O N A L I T Y :

Lara is a very hard-working person when it comes to her job or house-work which is one of the reasons why she had chosen to move out her best friends apartment and into her own apartment. She has always lived in a clean environment so, she isn't really used to.. messy rooms or dirty boys. It's usually very hard to get Lara angry as she's a relaxed and care-free person so she's not as frightening when she yells as much as she would expect herself to be. Just because she's responsible and neat does not mean she is innocent - she's been in relationships before, she understands and gets the drill. She has a bad habit of licking her lips and tucking her hair behind her ear.

newcreate.php

2qkup0y.jpg

B R O T H E R

Keith Octavia

2sbmn20.jpg

B E S T . F R I E N D

Emily Grey

Last edited by a moderator:

PaulBrunson620480-2-300x232.jpg

Height:

5' 11''

Name:

Harold Jenkins

Personality:

Harold is the near opposite of his younger brother, preferring to know the destination before going on the journey. He is a meticulous worker, always careful about the finest detail and always plans head for as many different outcomes as possible. He can be overbearing at times towards his younger siblings, as he does want them all to succeed in life, but finds some of their more care-free attitudes not conducive to reaching certain goals. Harold really does care for his siblings, even though he has a tendency to push them towards goals that they might not want.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back