• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Can't Be Tamed

summerwine

an angel's kiss in spring
tumblr_nuwnfpyWkG1tmo0k5o1_500.gif
The 7 things
PlotLiving life as an American teen, complicated, crazy, stressful, etc.. What can I say? It's a mess, but for now you're apart of it and you have to get used to it.

In the small town of Ivywood, New Jersey, that's exactly how it is. Kids are mean, people fight their way to the top, there is a party every other night and kids struggle to find their way through it all with crazy amounts of school work.

SettingIvywood, New Jersey is a small town with most of your wants and all of your needs. It's more of a middle class to upper-class town, but you do find your amount of lower class in the small townhouses near the main street or in the very few trailer parks.

Either way, Ivywood is a nice place. Good school system, nice dining, cute little shops, etc.. There is even a lake far into Ivywood, but most teens go there to party so adults tend to keep their younger children away from it for as long as possible.
I hate
About you...
Rules-Follow all regular rpn rules.

-When things get too spicy for the pepper please fade to black. (; <3

-If drama occurs outside the rp with your fellow rp members remember we're all mature here and you can figure it out calmly. Though, if you do need extra help on the situation, please message me about it and I'll help you sort it out

-All face claims must be some sort of celebrity you actually know the name to. Stay away from youtubers please, but if you want to use a youtube face claim that badly, you may message me and we'll discuss it. <3

-Just don't be a twat and everything should go along smoothly.

-Hey kiddos! This is suppose to be a pretty chill sign up for joining this rp. Though, I do ask for casual to detailed writing during the roleplay. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back