Video Games Can we talk about One’s Justice?

turanga_blazing

MEME 👏 REVIEW 👏
For what it’s worth, the game’s not actually that bad. I’ve had a good time playing it, even though it is by no means a top-quality game.

I have it for PS4. It's fun but not worth the like 50 bucks I paid for it. And compared to the animation/graphic quality of other anime, fighting games like Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, it's really bad.

Not compared to others, then it's okay but not worth more than 30 bucks.

I have it for PS4. It's fun but not worth the like 50 bucks I paid for it. And compared to the animation/graphic quality of other anime, fighting games like Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, it's really bad.

Not compared to others, then it's okay but not worth more than 30 bucks.
Oh, christ. I paid $60 for it for Switch. Probably way too much money for a game that is, objectively, not very good.

Oh, christ. I paid $60 for it for Switch. Probably way too much money for a game that is, objectively, not very good.

Yeah, it honestly shouldn't be worth that much. It seems rushed, sloppy, and badly animated. And most of the outfits you can use to customize the characters are ugly and weird. I just think there are much better fighting games that I'd rather shell out 50-60 for. Only bought it because of the anime hype.

Yeah, it honestly shouldn't be worth that much. It seems rushed, sloppy, and badly animated. And most of the outfits you can use to customize the characters are ugly and weird. I just think there are much better fighting games that I'd rather shell out 50-60 for. Only bought it because of the anime hype.
Haha. I’m not gonna lie, but same. Anyway, it’s not a terrible game, but definitely not well-enough made to warrant the $60 price tag. I think a big part of the fun is just the fact that you get to play as, for example, Bakugo.

Haha. I’m not gonna lie, but same. Anyway, it’s not a terrible game, but definitely not well-enough made to warrant the $60 price tag. I think a big part of the fun is just the fact that you get to play as, for example, Bakugo.

Yeah, it is fun because you can explode things as Kacchan. Or beat up students as Eraser Head. I wouldn't have as many complaints if the game was just cheaper.

I’ve been debating on whether or not to buy the game for a while now. Because of this thread, I’ve decided that I definitely don’t want it. Maybe if the price drops or something. Otherwise... no.
So thanks for helping me decide lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back