• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Can there be more fonts?

Hall Kervean

Two Thousand Club
I don't normally need many fonts at my disposal; default or times new roman usually does the trick.
But for the times I do want to use other fonts, there are six fonts to choose from. Not bad, but none of them are the super fancy kind you see on the first letter of the first word of a chapter. Which would be super sweet.
So, like, Cloister Black and maybe some others.
If anyone else has any fonts they think would be cool to be added, that'd be fantabulous.

I don't normally need many fonts at my disposal; default or times new roman usually does the trick.
But for the times I do want to use other fonts, there are six fonts to choose from. Not bad, but none of them are the super fancy kind you see on the first letter of the first word of a chapter. Which would be super sweet.
So, like, Cloister Black and maybe some others.
If anyone else has any fonts they think would be cool to be added, that'd be fantabulous.
You can use BBCode to use Google fonts!

Like this!

Code:
[font=Uncial Antiqua]Like this![/font]

Also, there are 800+ Google Fonts, is that enough? :D

Oh sweet.
I just don't usually use BBCode, and by usually, I mean I haven't touched it because the word "code" is in it.

Oh sweet.
I just don't usually use BBCode, and by usually, I mean I haven't touched it because the word "code" is in it.
Yeah, just be sure that you keep all spaces and capitalization of the Google font names as is for it to work. It's a little sensitive with its identifiers. You can find the fonts at https://fonts.google.com/ :3

You can do it! -pulls out the teal pom poms-

Font BBcode is easy.

Put writing stuff in here

Code:
[FONT=Shadows Into Light Two] Put writing stuff in here [/font]

I thought there was an option for BBCode, so it took me fifteen minutes to realize that you actually had to implement it manually.

I thought there was an option for BBCode, so it took me fifteen minutes to realize that you actually had to implement it manually.

Yes, there is an option in the Rich Text Editor, but those will now allow you to use the Google Fonts. ^^ You'll need to manually insert them if you want to use one of the Google Fonts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back