• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Can some one please draw my OC?

_Exodus_

King of Transformers
Civilian identity: David Thomas
Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Brunette

Powers: Sound manipulation, Regeneration, Little stronger than normal
Weaknesses: Vacuum of space, being under water, and extreme temperatures.

Weapons: Sword
Other gear: Nano watch

Personality: Caring, Heroic, bit of a goofball, cracks some jokes every now and then.

Origin story: When he was taking a drive with his family, a lightning storm was happening. During the storm, a solar flares combined it's energies with a lightning bolt, cause an implosion, it then released dark energy. The energy then proceeded to strike the car. A secondary explosion blew the car up. The family was rushed to the hospital, the only one who survived was David. The stress combined with the energy gave him his abilities.
Other: David's watch has nano tech in his watch, when he presses it, his armor materializes/builds onto him

Backstory: David is a genius. When he was little he could tell you where you've been and what you did. He got all A grades in his classes, and in Highschool graduated with a doctor's degree. David then went on to create nano technology. When his family died, he inherited thousands of dollars. He used the money to create his suit. He remembered his father saying," A man is only as good as the person he is." His father use to live by a code; if you had the ability to do right then it was your moral obligation to do it. His family has a sword that has been passed down generation to generation. The first Thomas used the sword to protect his kingdom.

Last edited:
Well, I just meant that finding an artist willing to make you a full commission without getting anything from it could be hard.
I don't know I maybe wrong, I hope you find someone nevertheless.

If you want you can do a doodle, anything is better than my drawing.

Attachments

• IMG_0921.JPG
    IMG_0921.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 12
Civilian identity: David Thomas
Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Brunette

Powers: Sound manipulation, Regeneration, Little stronger than normal
Weaknesses: Vacuum of space, being under water, and extreme temperatures.

Weapons: Sword
Other gear: Nano watch

Personality: Caring, Heroic, bit of a goofball, cracks some jokes every now and then.

Origin story: When he was taking a drive with his family, a lightning storm was happening. During the storm, a solar flares combined it's energies with a lightning bolt, cause an implosion, it then released dark energy. The energy then proceeded to strike the car. A secondary explosion blew the car up. The family was rushed to the hospital, the only one who survived was David. The stress combined with the energy gave him his abilities.
Other: David's watch has nano tech in his watch, when he presses it, his armor materializes/builds onto him

Backstory: David is a genius. When he was little he could tell you where you've been and what you did. He got all A grades in his classes, and in Highschool graduated with a doctor's degree. David then went on to create nano technology. When his family died, he inherited thousands of dollars. He used the money to create his suit. He remembered his father saying," A man is only as good as the person he is." His father use to live by a code; if you had the ability to do right then it was your moral obligation to do it. His family has a sword that has been passed down generation to generation. The first Thomas used the sword to protect his kingdom.
I'm sorry, Vacuum of space is listed as a weakness? Isn't that just being fucking normal? As are extreme temperatures? And being under water?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back