• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ? camp winterian wyrd | out-of-character chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
hello , dearies! [ Lekiel Lekiel , Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear ]

-- so, we are currently waiting for a few more to post since some people are collaborating their post, but there are some people who will be joining at camp later! nevertheless, my character Eirawen and diwa diwa 's character Brynn [ caretaker at Camp ] will be on Dory traveling to get the dwarves and dark elves from Svartalfheim. Once they get all of them, they will then be heading towards Alaska to pick up the demigods and light elves and heading towards Camp!

-- Eirawen and Brynn are the first welcoming "party" for the newcomers and then there will be a NPC welcoming party near the gates of Camp where the Giants are protecting the camp!

-- so, be on the lookout for mine and diwa diwa 's collab or not collaboration post [ depending what we decide to do ]

-- in the meantime, feel free to interact with one another!

Last edited:
Lekiel Lekiel , Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear , hi girlies, how are you guys? just wanted to tag y'all and see what y'all are up to!
i apologise for not having a GM post yet, i've been uber busy and haven't had the chance to post much yet! at the same time my muse has been all floppy woppyyy, uggghs.

sprouhtt sprouhtt ; hello! are you still interested in making a child of sif? just wanted a check in!

Lekiel Lekiel , Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear , hi girlies, how are you guys? just wanted to tag y'all and see what y'all are up to!
i apologise for not having a GM post yet, i've been uber busy and haven't had the chance to post much yet! at the same time my muse has been all floppy woppyyy, uggghs.

sprouhtt sprouhtt ; hello! are you still interested in making a child of sif? just wanted a check in!

I'm still around, though pretty busy as well!

Lekiel Lekiel ; eeep, i work in the summer at a vet clinic as a tech, so i totally get that, though, i love working with the animals. the people though are a bit of a hassle oof.
i'll try not to leave school anytime soon though!

p.s. i used "though" so many times. . .. yikes

I know right, I go through my posts and sometimes see all the repeated words and just start slapping myself!

Lekiel Lekiel ; eeep, i work in the summer at a vet clinic as a tech, so i totally get that, though, i love working with the animals. the people though are a bit of a hassle oof.
i'll try not to leave school anytime soon though!

Are you studying to be an AMINAL DOCTOR?

Lekiel Lekiel ; i did at one point! but i changed my major! but, i'm still a tech! < 33
and i'm currently doing that right now adafkdhjakd;

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear ; ahhh!!’ notifications are a lil wonky at times so i feel ! arti’s post is the recent post up! hopefully i can get my muse workin’ and i’ll post a GM post by monday or so!

hello lovelies ! [ Lekiel Lekiel , Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear , @everyoneelsewatching ]

i’m terribly sorry and it comes with sad news that i unfortunately have to say that this roleplay will be on pause. i sadly can’t find my muse to write for the roleplay and with us ( the gms ) being busy and just not feeling inspired, it’s become more of a job than fun. we feel it would best to put this roleplay at a break.

i deeply apologise to those who are pumped and excited for this roleplay! if you wish to continue writing as a free form / sandbox style you are more than welcome to but as of now, the roleplay is at a stopping point.

thank you so much for your patience and feel free to hang around the discord channel! i hope all is well with everyone!

lots of love,
deer deer , diwa diwa , mxlly mxlly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back