• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ? camp winterian wyrd | out-of-character chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
the list has been updated ! congratulations, beebim beebim !! you're accepted!

note: Lekiel Lekiel and Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear ; feel free to look at the IC thread! i have posted a character list! the ones on the character list are
everyone's first "main" characters! i will eventually put up the secondary characters to the list and the new member's character once they're done ! < 33

i will be posting the opening for the roleplay in the morning!

note: Lekiel Lekiel and Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear ; feel free to look at the IC thread! i have posted a character list! the ones on the character list are
everyone's first "main" characters! i will eventually put up the secondary characters to the list and the new member's character once they're done ! < 33

Oh my... that coding is so pretty! *O*

Thank you. I don't know when exactly I will be able to post but definitely will have one from me this weekend. Should we wait for the other gm to post first?
not.a problem !! and you dont have to wait for the other gm to post, you are free to do so when you can !
you're more than welcome to collaborate a post with someone since everyone would be meeting dory and then heading to camp ! < 33

Okay sounds good. Question, are you able to maybe post the cabins? So we know who exactly we are rooming with..
i could post the cabins ! thank you for reminding me !
the cabins are divided by age and gender so it'll go according to this:

boys:
- ages 12-14
- ages 15-17
- ages 18-21

girls:
- ages 12-15
- ages 15-17
- ages 18-21

there's [6] counselor, one for each cabin and the cabins appear bigger than they seem ( so perhaps some could be second or third stories ) . i can ask the other gm [ traveller traveller ] how we are going to divide roommates situation and how the cabins look!

-- the elves, giants, and dwarves ( the students / young ones ) will be in the cabins as well with the demigods so there's going to be accommodations to these cabins to fit all of them together.

if you'd like your character to be a counselor, let me know!

-- we'll give more information and a full list soon ! ( it may be you guys can choose or we can randomise it and set the list )

so others know: mxlly mxlly , beebim beebim , vesania vesania , Yarrow Yarrow , Quinlan63 Quinlan63 , SRUNewman SRUNewman , Lekiel Lekiel , Chimney Swift Chimney Swift , Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah , FireMaiden FireMaiden , Safety Hammer Safety Hammer , ShadyAce ShadyAce , Nico Nico , ForgottenBlood ForgottenBlood , Chione Chione , duergar duergar , adored adored , Green Pen Green Pen

welcome, thottie. beebim beebim

INFORMATION REGARDING CABINS AND ROOMMATES
we have decided to go with something different in regards to cabin division! the cabin listings are as follows:
(( demigods have four cabins [ will add more when the time comes, but for now, other god/goddesses who don't have a cabin, the dwarves at camp would make statues in their name] ; and the elves, giants, and dwarves have one ))

XWnAx43.png
The Demigod cabins are unique in terms of being temperature regulated as the cabins have an "open" concept. The back of the cabin is doorless which allows air to freely move in and out of the cabin allowing for breezes to come in. However, during snowy, winter nights and days, the cabins are protected by magic as an invisible "wall" or "globe" surrounds the cabin to keep the cold out but the demigods can still enjoy seeing a first-hand view of nature without an obstacle of a door. Also, for each "room" for each demigod, doors aren't used as privacy, instead wool, silk, or any type of curtain or drape is used to cover one's bedding area ( as seen in the third photo ) with a lounging area. Boys and girls section are separated in the cabins. The right side of the cabin are for the girls while the left side of the cabin are for the boys. There is a common room inside the cabin to meet up as seen in the middle photo before leaving the cabin. Last but not least, in the first photo, it shows the cabin's entrance and the outside area where demigods can hang out.

? Cabin One: children of tyr ( Yarrow Yarrow , FireMaiden FireMaiden ), children of odin ( Quinlan63 Quinlan63 , SRUNewman SRUNewman ), children of balder ( ShadyAce ShadyAce , Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah )
? Cabin Two: children of hel ( diwa diwa ) , children of skadi ( vesania vesania , deer deer ) , children of freyr ( mxlly mxlly [ npc ] )
? Cabin Three: children of hoth ( Nico Nico ) , children of loki ( beebim beebim , ForgottenBlood ForgottenBlood ) , children of freyja ( Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear , adored adored )
? Cabin Four: children of thor ( Chione Chione ) , children of njord ( duergar duergar , Green Pen Green Pen ) , children of bragi ( Safety Hammer Safety Hammer )

note: there should be at least one counselor per cabin , currently Yarrow Yarrow and vesania vesania are counselors. if your character wants to be a counsellor let us know, if not they'll be NPCs

x5ezKsw.png
The Elves, Dwarves, and Giants live in their own singular cabin. The cabin accommodates towards each race. The lower ground area are for the dwarves ( including the dark elves ) , the middle ground area are for the giants, and the top area are for the elves. Their cabin is surrounded by trees and green on both side as shown in the photos. The photos are self explanatory with the middle photo being the middle ground for the giants, the upstairs area as shown in the first photo are for the elves, and lastly the last photo is for the dwarves ( quite cozy ).

? Lower ground area: dwarves ( deer deer , diwa diwa , mxlly mxlly [ npc ] ) ; dark elves ( adored adored , diwa diwa )
? Middle ground area: giants ( ShadyAce ShadyAce , Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah , mxlly mxlly [ npc ] )
? Top: light elves ( Chimney Swift Chimney Swift , Green Pen Green Pen , Lekiel Lekiel , mxlly mxlly [ npc ] )

note: there should be at least one counselor here as well, it can be NPC

Last edited:
I'm guessing for newcomers, we can RP up till the point we land on the island? Or up till we meet the whale? If the latter, are we free to describe how the Skidbladnir look like?

Yeah, I'm a bit confused on where to start as a new camper. Are newbies just supposed to go find their cabin on their own and settle down, or is there some sort of orientation?

Chimney Swift Chimney Swift and Lekiel Lekiel , y’all can rp the moment your characters get on the ship and get to Alaska to meet with dory. you’re free to describe the ship to your liking. and there’s a welcoming party with the giants when everyone arrives to camp. the welcoming party helps newcomers.

sprouhtt sprouhtt ; hello there ! we actually just started the in character about two days ago ! but , if you don’t mind coming in a little late to the party, then of course! you’re more than welcome to make a character ! everyone has a character limit of 4 characters and you can only make one of each race!

below is a list of open spaces in regards to making a demigod for!

→ freyr, god of sunshine, rain, fertility, and peace [1/2] ( open male spot )
→ hoth, blind god of night and darkness [1/2] ( open female spot )
→ sif, goddess of wheat, harvest, fertility and family ( open male and female spot )
→ thor, god of thunder, lightning, storms, oak trees, strength, the protection of mankind, and also hallowing and fertility. [1/2] ( open female spot )

as for elves, giants, and dwarves, here is the ratio!
dwarves: 2 player characters
elves: 5 player characters
giants: 2 player characters

there’s at least 100 NPC at Camp which includes the teachers!

the lore page has a lot of information in regards to these different races, feel free to check it out!

sprouhtt sprouhtt ; hello there ! we actually just started the in character about two days ago ! but , if you don’t mind coming in a little late to the party, then of course! you’re more than welcome to make a character ! everyone has a character limit of 4 characters and you can only make one of each race!

below is a list of open spaces in regards to making a demigod for!

→ freyr, god of sunshine, rain, fertility, and peace [1/2] ( open male spot )
→ hoth, blind god of night and darkness [1/2] ( open female spot )
→ sif, goddess of wheat, harvest, fertility and family ( open male and female spot )
→ thor, god of thunder, lightning, storms, oak trees, strength, the protection of mankind, and also hallowing and fertility. [1/2] ( open female spot )

as for elves, giants, and dwarves, here is the ratio!
dwarves: 2 player characters
elves: 5 player characters
giants: 2 player characters

there’s at least 100 NPC at Camp which includes the teachers!

the lore page has a lot of information in regards to these different races, feel free to check it out!

Is it alright if I make my character Sif, goddess of wheat, harvest, fertility and family? As a female.

sprouhtt sprouhtt ; sounds grand !! would it be possible for you to get your sheet up by friday or so? i know ForgottenBlood ForgottenBlood is working on their sheet still but their classes begin this coming Monday !

and so if you’re not able to, it’s totally understandable ! just let us ( diwa diwa ) know !

andddd posting is minimum one post a week ! if you can’t do that either , we totally get it because school and health comes first ! just try to keep us in the loop !

do you want the discord ? ( you don’t need to have a discord if you don’t want to! it’s just an option bc we use both ooc and discord ! )

WE FINALLY HAVE A CHILD OF SIF!
but that low-key means i need to put the child of sif somewhere in the cabins. . . . oh, i know where !

[ diwa diwa ] the children of Sif can buckle up in our cabin ! Cabin 2 !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back