• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Timberline

Kalani

ThatPineappleGirl
Feel free to ask any questions here! Make friends and talk about character relationships, or just make random conversation. Whatever you're feeling!

Polefox said:
when can we start roleplaying?
I am going to start putting together the cabins now and just finish up a couple of small details and then we can start!

Hello everyone! I am really excited to start. :) I might need a little direction however as I have never done a group roleplay before.

QueenMischief said:
Hello everyone! I am really excited to start. :) I might need a little direction however as I have never done a group roleplay before.
We are very excited to have you! First thing, go on over to the character sign-up tab and copy and paste the posted CS and fill it out according to however you want your character(s) to be like! After it's all filled out I'll accept your character(s) and you are free to join the in character rp posting.

Alright, cabin assignments are posted in the overview tab. Go ahead and start rping!

@Annabella @Kasper @QueenMischief

@SpookySableye - Your character, Michael, still needs a bio but other than that he's good.

Sorry it took so long for me to post. I just wanted to make sure it was a good post for their introduction. I promise it wont always take me this long to post, anf that my posts wont always be as long as the first one was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back