• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern camp starlight ✧ic

TAYLOR
mentions: Xena Xena
outfit : x
"Yes you are! You are hitting on me, because you're blushing!" He said with a small laugh. He's never seen someones cheeks get so dark. He continued laughing, he couldn't help it, but it wasn't loud, he didn't want to embarrass her anymore. "You like me, don't you?" He said as he was just teasing her, he didn't expect an answer from her, but if she actually did answer, he would be pretty surprised. He shook his head as he watched her get up. "You're funny." He said, continuing to tease her.

code by arctic

Amanda Ambrose

caa315f0eb3548306d568a62e81ee228-1.jpg
★ Replying to: [ cherub. cherub. ] ★

☾​
Another huff, as she stopped dead in her tracks, turning around and glaring at the boy, the colour draining from her cheeks. "No, I still don't like you. Gods, take a hint." She huffed, stomping now, towards him, but walking past him.

"Since you ruined my meditation, I'm going into the woods. If you want to come, be my guest. But you'll probably get scared." She smirked.

☾​

♡ Coding By: Xena Xena

TAYLOR
"I didn't really ruin your meditation, I just asked questions out of curiosity." He asked as he shrugged. After she started talking about how he would get "scared", he rolled his eyes and he put both of his headphones in. "You're inviting me because you want to spend more time with me, I know.." He said with a small smile and he chuckled a bit.
"Ok, ok, I'll stop teasing you. Anyways, have fun." He looked away and she really couldn't say anything before he started zoning out. It seems that he would zone out pretty quickly. He didn't know if it was a habit, or a problem.

code by arctic

-

music boy tyler -

Tyler ran back over in a panic, looking at Taylor with panicked face, signalling him to take off his headphones. "Have you seen my guitar pic? I dropped it somewhere around here and it's really important that I find it because it's my performace pic.." He rambled on, looking around at his feet to see if he could find his pic which had roses and vines on it. "Please help me before I have a panic attack." He whined, squirming around like an upset toddler.

response to: cherub. cherub.

code by pasta

TAYLOR
mentions: . l e m o n c h i l d . . l e m o n c h i l d .
He got a bit alerted by Tyler coming back so suddenly. He took out his earphones and he decided to listen to him, he looked pretty worried. "Hm..." He said, he hasn't really seen one around, but he looked around and then he looked at Tyler. "Uh, I don't see it." He said, feeling a bit bad, but it didn't seem like he did. He shrugged and he made a somewhat uneasy face. "Uh, I'm sorry.. I could possibly help you out?"He said, but he paused. "Don't tell anyone I helped you though."

code by arctic

-

music boy tyler -

Tyler picked up a little pic that was besides Taylor's foot, he stood up, looking at Taylor in the eyes, their faces being centimeters apart, he smiled childishly and tilted his head, a cute little smile on his define face. "What is your name?" He asked, obviously having an interest in being friends with Taylor. He rocked back and forth like a child, he was quite childish anyways. "Mine is Tyler, I live like three states over." He laughed happily.

code by pasta

TAYLOR
"My name is Taylor.. and yours?" He asked as he raised a brow, looking into Tyler eyes as well before putting one of his earphones back in. He looked away and he didn't really have any interest in being Tyler's friend, on the outside, but he was more than happy to! Of course he wasn't going to express it towards him. He sat back on the bench a bit so their faces wouldn't be so close together and he blushed slightly.

code by arctic

-

music boy tyler -

Tyler sat next to him, having a constant smile on his face. "What cabin are you in?" He curiously asked, looking at the trees around them, humming softly. "Sorry if I'm asking too many questions, I don't have many friends at home and I just get excited when it comes to meeting new people." He laughed nervously, gripping onto his guitar.

code by pasta

TAYLOR
mentions: . l e m o n c h i l d . . l e m o n c h i l d .
"Uh.. Camp Constellations.." He said. He seemed like he really didn't like the name. He looked at Tyler, understanding why he was so happy to meet him. "Uh, I don't live too far from here.. Just about a five hour drive." He said, like it wasn't much, especially for him because he slept the whole entire way. He looked at Tyler curiously, which was kind of surprising, because he almost never asked too many questions. "What state do you live in?" He asked.

code by arctic

-

music boy tyler -

"California, I've lived there all of my life, with the exception of visiting my dad in China." He laughed softly, feeling sad as he though of his dad, getting a bit teary eyed. "Um, can I play you a song? Now that I have my dad in my head I need to clear my mind, music usually helps me every time." He said with a slight sad tone, getting his guitar ready.

code by pasta

TAYLOR
mentions: @.. S A F E T Y..
"Uhm.. yeah, sure." Taylor said, which was surprising as well. He looked at Tyler, and he took both of his earphones out, and he paused the music on his walkman. This guy looked pretty legit. He smiled slightly as he watched him get his guitar ready and he rested his head in his hand until he was ready to start.

code by arctic

-

music boy tyler -

Clearing his throat, he got ready, his facial expression changed and his posture became straight, he started playing, singing "Dear Future Husband" happily, his voice being unique but also soothing to listen to. His smile was huge as he sang, showing his passion for music ad how it healed him. The song ended and he looked at Taylor, smiling shyly "Sorry, that wasn't a good song choice but I'm glad you were here to listen." He said sweetly, smiling wider than ever.

code by pasta

TAYLOR
To Taylor, the song itself was pretty bad, he honestly hated the song. But the way Tyler sung it, made it seem so much better. "So.. when did you start.. y'know, doing this music stuff??" He asked curiously as he looked at Tyler, and there he goes again, asking questions. He smiled slightly, his small smile never turning into smiles as big as Tyler's. He put his walkman beside him, which means he really wasn't going to use it again anytime soon.

code by arctic

-

music boy tyler -

"I've been singing for about five years, I've done small concerts and gigs, nothing too big yet." He laughed, standing up. "I'm going to head back to my cabin, I'll see you around I guess." He chirped, walking to his cabin, getting a little lost but he eventually found his cabin. walking inside, sitting down, feeling lonely since no one was around

response to: erzulie erzulie , Trouvaille Trouvaille , Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas , cherub. cherub.

code by pasta

TAYLOR
"Alrighty then." He thought it was pretty weird for Tyler to just leave like that, but he shrugged it off. He picked up his walkman again and he put his earphones in, turning the music back on. He hummed to himself softly as he looked ahead, zoning out like he usually would.

code by arctic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back