• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Camp of Taboo

Newson

grant me eyes
Before we get into the actual description of the roleplay, I would like to list my requirements. You can look below into the description before reading the requirements but I highly recommend going from top to bottom!

• This will be a semi-detailed roleplay with a post length of about 2+ paragraphs. But a one solid paragraph post with good detail is good enough for me. Quality over quantity.
  • This may have the realistic prefix, but it is mostly fantasy that takes place in modern times.
  • I request highly that you use correct grammar and spelling, as without those the roleplay is less "storybook" as I like to call it and it is harder to read.
  • Other rules and details will be fleshed out as time continues and I have time to think about it.

Description

In this day and age, there are many taboo things about society. But nothing is as taboo as voodoo (a bit of a tongue twister there.). Voodoo includes all aspect of sacrifice, killing, necromancy, and even cannibalism sometimes. Voodoo is a dark thing to think about these times, but in the near future of your life, it will become second nature.

He summoned you, or just requested your presence, but rarely does anyone deny it. He wants you in his company, at his camp.

What is this camp you may ask? This camp is called Camp of Taboo. There are many reasons why you were summoned, maybe you are a master of the dark arts, magic runs through your veins. Maybe you are a ghoul suffering from necrosis. No matter what dark magical being you happen to be. He wants you to be safe from the glaring and judging eye of society.

Welcome to Camp of Taboo.

Out of Character Description

So a out-of-character description of this roleplay is that you are some kind of "dark magical" being like a witch/wizard, vampire, werewolf, anything paranormal/supernatural. Think along the lines of "Cirque du Freak", basically a freak show that doesn't actually show freaks to the public to those who do not know what Cirque du Freak is.

But yes, a camp for the supernatural. Hope you like it!

I wouldn't say it is fun. I plan to make this detailed with horror elements, so this is not for the faint of heart. I have come across you in the past, and I have seen your post length. You do not fit my requirements regarding post size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back